SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM Radio Room Forums (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/index.php)
-   Tanksim.com (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/forumdisplay.php?f=203)
-   -   T34 vs Tiger- Kursk 1943 coming soon! (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?t=158301)

LcSummers 10-26-10 04:42 AM

Disapointed

Hi ZW,

i am very disapointed, i dont like the new Panther:down:, (joke)

I LOVE IT :yeah: :yeah:.You made a really fantastic job. Its really cool. Cant wait to jump in and drive my favorite tank.

I have two screenshots with the bugs i mentioned. Everything is belonging to Kursk Mission 1. Cant upload the images, sorry. Maybe you can give me some help if you need them.

1, The first bug remains. Blockhouse in first Kursk mission is hovering. There is a soviet gun too wich is in air after destruction.

(only for information, ZW i think you know it. Driver is not visible in outside view i think you make it with the new interior model)

2, There is a collision of two Tigers at the start, moving down the hill. They are disapearing but you can hear the collision sound.

3, After capturing village C another collision of two or three tanks, they are moving a little forward, coming to a halt and continuing the procedure.

T-34 Missions:

I had the same trouble in a russian mission like Priscalan, (Shimaskovo recon) attacking a village with a dozen of tanks, Tigers are invicible.

ZW i think you said you want to concentrate first on German missions. So i only wanted to mention it for the future release.

Thats it,

The SU 122 commander and the tank itself are very nice. Yes the JSU 122 or 152 are well modeld. I like them.

Cheers Mr General der Panzertruppen

LC:salute:

ZeeWolf 10-26-10 04:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nvrsummer2 (Post 1520991)
Hello all!! New guy here. I just bought TvsT and have found you guys... Are there any completed mods and where to download them?

Thanks!!!

Greetings nvrsummer,

http://www.tanksimzw.com/dl.htm

Cheers

ZeeWolf

ZeeWolf 10-26-10 05:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Priscalan (Post 1521782)
Hi Zee,

playing the Russian missions, I saw me as the Tigers are invincible ... :wah:

Ihre Panzerung ist zu stark :damn: ..

or russian ammunition are under calibrated:down:

Russian mission 4 are impossible:hmmm:
I've played a dozen times and each time not even a scratch, and the tiger destroys me the first shot and whatever my position on the field, I am the first target:timeout:

a small note that only my opinion, I find that the grass is less natural than in the previous version

Cheers :D

Hey Priscalan! :DL
I have not had the chance to re-work all the Russian missions yet just one
and three. Although I did change out the vehicles in all them [Ru missions].
As far as the grass, I'm glad you noticed the change :DL and I have already
changed back to the DXT1 version from the DXT3. I will take another look
at the ammo for the playable T34-85 and make sure it's equal to the
T34-85 AI's and make any tweaks needed.

Do not lose heart Kamerad we are almost there! :salute:

ZW

fivetide 10-26-10 05:05 PM

Hi Zeewolf and treadheads 0/

Gotta say wow fantastic work on the TvT ZW trying to read through the whole thread but looking forward to getting this installed again and shooting stuff.. :)

VAseMkIII 10-26-10 05:08 PM

Guys how do I get ehe FPS up I am runnig a 2.27 GHZ dual core 4 gig of ram and geforce 9600 graphics card but am only getting 3 fps on the stock missions, this is making the game practically unplayable any pointers gratefully received.

fivetide 10-26-10 05:17 PM

Hey Mark 0/

ZeeWolf 10-26-10 05:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LcSummers (Post 1521827)
Hi ZW,

i am very disapointed, i dont like the new Panther:down:, (joke)

I LOVE IT :yeah: :yeah:.You made a really fantastic job. Its really cool. Cant wait to jump in and drive my favorite tank.

I have two screenshots with the bugs i mentioned. Everything is belonging to Kursk Mission 1. Cant upload the images, sorry. Maybe you can give me some help if you need them.

1, The first bug remains. Blockhouse in first Kursk mission is hovering. There is a soviet gun too wich is in air after destruction.

(only for information, ZW i think you know it. Driver is not visible in outside view i think you make it with the new interior model)

2, There is a collision of two Tigers at the start, moving down the hill. They are disapearing but you can hear the collision sound.

3, After capturing village C another collision of two or three tanks, they are moving a little forward, coming to a halt and continuing the procedure.

T-34 Missions:

I had the same trouble in a russian mission like Priscalan, (Shimaskovo recon) attacking a village with a dozen of tanks, Tigers are invicible.

ZW i think you said you want to concentrate first on German missions. So i only wanted to mention it for the future release.

Thats it,

The SU 122 commander and the tank itself are very nice. Yes the JSU 122 or 152 are well modeld. I like them.

Cheers Mr General der Panzertruppen

LC:salute:

Herr LC, :DL

The block house in Kursk M1 was in M2 as well and I found out that when
it was destroyed the damaged model was about 50 meters in the air :doh:
I finally just deleted it and replaced it. Now it works right (thank God).
As for your screen shots just send them as e-mail attachments. It's really
easy to do LC in your mail browser. :yep:

As for the New Tiger's driver; I decided to keep him in his seat. If you
notice the drivers hatch is not directly over the driver's seat but off to the
side and I could not figure how he could drive with his body sticking out
of the hatch.:hmmm:
The SU's are the early Su-122 and the Su-152. I do have plans for the ISUs
but I will finish the ISU-2 first for the "Tigers in Russia 1944 The Retreat"

We are almost there LC and as soon as I am finished with the new Panzer IV (by Friday) I would hope you beta guys
could (if you have the time) make a final report as to if you think this October Update it is ready for the other guys to enjoy.

To the faithful I say Vorwärts Kameraden! :salute:

ZW

ZeeWolf 10-26-10 05:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fivetide (Post 1522288)
Gotta say wow fantastic work on the TvT ZW trying to read through the whole thread but looking forward to getting this installed again and shooting stuff.. :)

Thanks Fivetide, :up:

VERY VERY soon now! :salute:

VAseMkIII 10-26-10 05:36 PM

Having driven a tiger for real there is pratcially no way you can drive one with you hanging outof the drivers hatch its impossible

ZeeWolf 10-26-10 05:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by VAseMkIII (Post 1522291)
Guys how do I get ehe FPS up I am runnig a 2.27 GHZ dual core 4 gig of ram and geforce 9600 graphics card but am only getting 3 fps on the stock missions, this is making the game practically unplayable any pointers gratefully received.

3 fps in the stock mission! Wow, sounds like that dog won't hunt :har:

Tell me more VAseMKII! The only way to get help around this neck of the
woods is give us more info. :yep:

But hey if it is a laptop it may be a dead battery! :hmmm:

I'm here to help you man,

ZW

VAseMkIII 10-26-10 05:47 PM

Ok running win 7 ultimate its a hp hdx 16 laptop 4gig ram 2.27 ghhz dual core 4 meg ram this rig runs crysis and arma at almost 40 fps what systems specs do you need to help me

fivetide 10-26-10 05:49 PM

Sorry Steve I always call you Mark lol hows things ?
**** man just found out about Albert .. he was a top man..
Hey ZW not a problem if you want the firefly skins I still have them somewhere.. I’ll dig them out :)

VAseMkIII 10-26-10 05:51 PM

Really well dude just in the throws of helping with a major rebuild on tiger :) you have been away far too long dude and its been too long a time but graet to have you back in the saddle

ZeeWolf 10-26-10 05:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by VAseMkIII (Post 1522320)
Having driven a tiger for real there is pratcially no way you can drive one with you hanging outof the drivers hatch its impossible

That's what I thought too VAseKKII. It could be a place a guy could sit like
the gunner while they are in transit behind the lines. Having driven a real
Tiger you could see if that would be possible or not.

ZW

VAseMkIII 10-26-10 05:54 PM

well you could if your arms and legs were mutated enough :) drive a tiger hanging out the hatch that is, Yes Monk is very sad loss to us all in the tank sim world I and the guys miss him deeply.