SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM Radio Room Forums (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/index.php)
-   Silent Hunter 5 (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/forumdisplay.php?f=244)
-   -   Game crashes to desktop leaving Kiel (SH5) (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?t=248104)

DustyGmaer351 01-16-21 01:50 PM

Game crashes to desktop leaving Kiel (SH5)

Hi, my game keeps crashing when i get outside Kiel heading for Scapa Flow. im running the game off UPlay and have mods installed.

Mods:
-TWOS 2.2
-Open Horizon's 2
-Real Environment - Revision 3
-Fist Full of Emblems
-Depth Keeping Problem
-SteelViking Interior Mod 1.2.2
-stoianm upgrade available mod compatible a fistfull of emblems&Equipment_Upgrades_Fix_1_2_byTheBeast
-Brighter Nights
-Flooding via Zones

Anyhelp would be great

Happy hunting

Cheers :Kaleun_Cheers:

Eason 02-17-21 11:49 PM

Hi DustyGmaer351. :Kaleun_Salute: I am experiencing a similar issue. I am playing SH5 twos 2.2.157. Now I am on the Battle of the Mediterranean campaign. My boat is near Malta and I want to get into the harbor. Everytime I tried to get in to the harbor the game crash to desktop. One time I did managed to sink 3 ships inside the harbor. However when I tried to get out after I passed all the anti submarine nets and mines the game crash again. Seem that there is a high change of game crash when I press TC x8or more but sometimes I didn't increase the time compression the game also crash. I tried to run the game as administrator and set all the graphic to low but no help.

Very frustrated :k_confused:

Muckenberg 02-18-21 05:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DustyGmaer351 (Post 2721921)
Hi, my game keeps crashing when i get outside Kiel heading for Scapa Flow. im running the game off UPlay and have mods installed.

Mods:
-TWOS 2.2
-Open Horizon's 2
-Fist Full of Emblems
-Depth Keeping Problem
-stoianm upgrade available mod compatible a fistfull of emblems&Equipment_Upgrades_Fix_1_2_byTheBeast
-Brighter Nights
-Flooding via Zones

Anyhelp would be great

Happy hunting

Good day
Your problem will be in mods. Open Horizon is there in addition and can cause the game to crash. this mod is already included in TWoS.
Another problem could be in Real Environment mode. In fact, almost all of your mods can cause a problem in combination with TWoS. Please remove them and try again. Of course you do it at the base in the bunker. :Kaleun_Salute:

Aktungbby 02-18-21 10:42 AM

welcome aboard!

Eason!:Kaleun_Salute:

les green01 02-20-21 08:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DustyGmaer351 (Post 2721921)

Mods:
-TWOS 2.2
-Open Horizon's 2
-Fist Full of Emblems
-Depth Keeping Problem
-Brighter Nights
-Flooding via Zones

Anyhelp would be great

Happy hunting

problem number 1 -Open Horizon's 2 problem number 2 -SteelViking Interior Mod 1.2.2 problem 3 and 4 -stoianm upgrade available mod compatible a fistfull of emblems&Equipment_Upgrades_Fix_1_2_byTheBeast maybe problem 5 -Real Environment - Revision 3 remove all of them and try the game again