SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM Radio Room Forums (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/index.php)
-   Silent Hunter 4: Wolves of the Pacific (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/forumdisplay.php?f=202)
-   -   FOTRSU Campaign Mission Question (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?t=252866)

Darkcrow 06-03-22 01:13 AM

FOTRSU Campaign Mission Question

1 Attachment(s)
Hi everyone. I apologize if this is the wrong place to post this (this is my first post) but I need some help. I'm using the FOTRSU mod and came across this one mission where it asks me to go to this one island and shell it. Well I spent 3 hours shelling it and it never completes. There were some ships anchored there but I sank them before the shelling mission was assigned. Has anyone come across this mission or it's type that knows why it won't complete?

KaleunMarco 06-03-22 10:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Darkcrow (Post 2812043)
Hi everyone. I apologize if this is the wrong place to post this (this is my first post) but I need some help. I'm using the FOTRSU mod and came across this one mission where it asks me to go to this one island and shell it. Well I spent 3 hours shelling it and it never completes. There were some ships anchored there but I sank them before the shelling mission was assigned. Has anyone come across this mission or it's type that knows why it won't complete?

welcome to Subsim, Darkcrow. :subsim:

yeah, the modders are aware.
this is a mission-work-in-progress.
complete the first objective and then go sink some ships, anywhere.
++
:Kaleun_Salute:

Darkcrow 06-03-22 02:33 PM

Ok, thanks for the info. :)

Is FOTRSU still being worked on? I saw the last version came out a few years ago.

propbeanie 06-03-22 02:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Darkcrow (Post 2812043)

Yes, you sank the "target" for the shelling, prior to being assigned the mission. Did you do Ahead Flank to get there that soon?... :D

KaleunMarco 06-03-22 03:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Darkcrow (Post 2812123)
Ok, thanks for the info. :)

Is FOTRSU still being worked on? I saw the last version came out a few years ago.

to answer your question: yes.
be sure you are using the rewritten version of FOTRSU.

Darkcrow 06-03-22 06:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by propbeanie (Post 2812124)
Yes, you sank the "target" for the shelling, prior to being assigned the mission. Did you do Ahead Flank to get there that soon?... :D

Yeeeaaah...I guess I was going pretty fast. lol :haha:

Quote:

to answer your question: yes.
be sure you are using the rewritten version of FOTRSU.
Yep, that's the version I'm using. Guess I just blew them up too soon. lol :Kaleun_Salute:

KaleunMarco 06-03-22 06:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Darkcrow (Post 2812159)
Yeeeaaah...I guess I was going pretty fast. lol :haha:

Yep, that's the version I'm using. Guess I just blew them up too soon. lol :Kaleun_Salute:

:har:

PB and his mod-gang are constantly modding.
i don't know how they keep up!

Aktungbby 06-08-22 07:07 PM

Welcome aboard!

darkcrow!:Kaleun_Salute: