SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM Radio Room Forums (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/index.php)
-   SHIII Mods Workshop (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/forumdisplay.php?f=195)
-   -   Mod from Onealex (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?t=248010)

El Dude 02-25-23 05:43 AM

Hi! anyone got a tip on how to make SH3 with this mod go fullscreen?

El Dude 02-25-23 11:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by El Dude (Post 2854966)
Hi! anyone got a tip on how to make SH3 with this mod go fullscreen?

Please disregard my post, it was an user error (me:03:) i got everything working and it is really a fantastic mod:salute:

Dilson03 03-14-23 02:12 AM

gwx onealex
 
Does anyone know where i can download the gwxonealex. every link i try is no longer available.

Wolfstriked 03-14-23 02:42 AM

https://drive.google.com/file/d/18Fi...DmQDVAE1Y/view

kyle9154 03-14-23 04:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dilson03 (Post 2857826)
Does anyone know where i can download the gwxonealex. every link i try is no longer available.

Better yet, join us on the Onealex discord where you can get the mod there and engage with the onealex community :Kaleun_Wink: https://discord.gg/bKCdQekE4W

rainbowjose 04-23-23 10:41 PM

Dear onealex suddenly forget to support Russian language. There's no problem. I will.

All files can be found here: https://t.me/onealexrus

And there's some mirrors, just in case:

v1.52 with Russian language, all documents and so on is in Russian too:

https://mirrorace.org/m/1Pqmd
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1DZA...usp=share_link

No worries. 1.53 is coming.

:Kaleun_Salute:

GrenSo 04-24-23 01:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rainbowjose (Post 2864326)
Dear onealex suddenly forget to support Russian language.

Seriously?! Why should he linguistically support a country that wants to wipe out his homeland?

kyle9154 04-24-23 10:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rainbowjose (Post 2864326)
Dear onealex suddenly forget to support Russian language. There's no problem. I will.

All files can be found here: https://t.me/onealexrus

And there's some mirrors, just in case:

v1.52 with Russian language, all documents and so on is in Russian too:

https://mirrorace.org/m/1Pqmd
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1DZA...usp=share_link

No worries. 1.53 is coming.

:Kaleun_Salute:

Can I get a moderator to remove this post please, theres a reason why Onealex refuses to support Russian language and he's unable to ask to remove it himself because he recently got deployed to the front line (all the best wishes to him and hope he stays safe) and has no internet connection plus this is a slap in his face with that post on his own thread.

Kal_Maximus_U669 04-24-23 11:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kyle9154 (Post 2864396)
Can I get a moderator to remove this post please, theres a reason why Onealex refuses to support Russian language and he's unable to ask to remove it himself because he recently got deployed to the front line (all the best wishes to him and hope he stays safe) and has no internet connection plus this is a slap in his face with that post on his own thread.

Hey Kyle check it out with D"jim..via PM
What a cheeky one...:nope::nope::nope:
My best regards Kal Maximus U669 :salute:

lederhosen 04-24-23 12:26 PM

Hope he gets through this without any harm.

rainbowjose 04-24-23 01:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kyle9154 (Post 2864396)
Can I get a moderator to remove this post please, theres a reason why Onealex refuses to support Russian language and he's unable to ask to remove it himself because he recently got deployed to the front line (all the best wishes to him and hope he stays safe) and has no internet connection plus this is a slap in his face with that post on his own thread.

This is Flibustier's translation, not onealex. I can create separate thread if you want.

kyle9154 04-24-23 02:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rainbowjose (Post 2864424)
This is Flibustier's translation, not onealex. I can create separate thread if you want.

If you want to make your own thread then go for it. I'm just saying that Alex wouldn't appreciate the links on his thread. He has a understandably big hate on for Russians and anything to do with the language that people that are Russian get banned from his discord wether they support the war or not. His rules not mine, I'm just helping him enforce his rules is all.

rainbowjose 04-24-23 02:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kyle9154 (Post 2864438)
If you want to make your own thread then go for it. I'm just saying that Alex wouldn't appreciate the links on his thread. He has a understandably big hate on for Russians and anything to do with the language that people that are Russian get banned from his discord wether they support the war or not. His rules not mine, I'm just helping him enforce his rules is all.

I understand your point. It's just a way of communication, it's a tool, like a hammer or planer for a carpenter. If the carpenter is a bastard, then this does not mean that the hammer is to blame. onealex is going through very difficult times. Perhaps, in his place, I would have behaved the same way. I can understand him. I will create own thread. I hope onealex doing well. I am completely on his side. Thank you for such sensitive attention to this wonderful modder.

"Wherever they burn books, in the end will also burn human beings."
- Heinrich Heine

GrenSo 04-24-23 02:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rainbowjose (Post 2864439)
"Wherever they burn books, in the end will also burn human beings."
- Heinrich Heine

You could have saved the sentence. Because apparently you do not understand the statement or do not know the background from Almansor, who has nothing but really nothing to do with what Ukraine is currently suffering.

Kpt. Lehmann 04-24-23 07:05 PM

Onealex.
I know that it is likely that you will never see this, but I want you to know that I wish you all the best in the defense of your country, and above all good health.

Kindest regards.
KL


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:12 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2023, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 1995- 2023 Subsim®
"Subsim" is a registered trademark, all rights reserved.