SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM Radio Room Forums (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/index.php)
-   SHIII Mods Workshop (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/forumdisplay.php?f=195)
-   -   Mod from Onealex (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?t=248010)

Shilka 02-09-23 10:43 AM

Hi, started new type II campaign in 1939 with Onealex. Have already run 5 patrols successfully, but when I jump from 1939 to 1940 (sixth patrol starts), the game refuses to load the sixth patrol and crashed to desktop. I have saved in-game 5th patrol just at the end, and every time I end the fifth patrol "again" it still refuses to load 6th patrol. Just wonder but it has something to do with year..?

Onealex 02-09-23 11:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shilka (Post 2852061)
Hi, started new type II campaign in 1939 with Onealex. Have already run 5 patrols successfully, but when I jump from 1939 to 1940 (sixth patrol starts), the game refuses to load the sixth patrol and crashed to desktop. I have saved in-game 5th patrol just at the end, and every time I end the fifth patrol "again" it still refuses to load 6th patrol. Just wonder but it has something to do with year..?

It happens from time to time. Old SH3 bug

Shilka 02-09-23 11:52 AM

I re-installed the Onealex mod (I might've actually installed on top of Steam install the first one). The new install is standalone as per instructions. Now it works and I can continue the old saves with this new one.

Randomizer 02-13-23 03:31 PM

Thank you so much for your most excellent work. Stay safe there.

-C

CapZap1970 02-13-23 05:00 PM

Thank you Alex!!! Great job once again! :Kaleun_Thumbs_Up::Kaleun_Salute:

Randomizer 02-14-23 02:00 AM

Curious, I cannot get v1.53 to run, it crashes to desktop with the loading bar perhaps 10% along. All previous versions have run without issues so I'm not sure what's happening or why. No clues from the error message, which just states that "Silent Hunter 3 has stopped working".

Just to be clear, the main menu and career screens open just fine, the CTD happens when loading from the orders screen.

I have reverted back to v1.52 and will tinker with v1.53 on my laptop.

-C

Onealex 02-14-23 05:18 AM

The new version has been uploaded.

GWX Onealex Edition v1.53 - changelog:
1. Changed bathymetry in the game (by astvitaliy1982). All depths of the North Atlantic theater are given
in accordance with reality (taking into account the capabilities and limitations of the SH3 engine), as well as added straits, bays, lakes and channels.
2. Rockall island has been added.
3. Added lighthouses near France, Netherlands, Italy and Ireland.
4. Early radars have been changed to make higher chances for attack by wolf pack.
5. Replaced the sound of ammunition explosions on convoy ships.
6. Campaign in the Atlantic Ocean has been updated.
7. English manual has been added (special thanks to Halogen[Connor] and Yuri ROSS (Yuriy Zavrazhnyi) - co-author of the original manual in Russian).
8. Added Ukrainian localization of the game instead of Russian.
9. Added and adapted the new units - Supply ship, SS Rickmers (by Alex.B), Coastal Steamer, Coastal Merchant, Small Cargo.
10. Reviewed zones for all military ships.
11. Corrected behavior of drifting mines.
12. New skin for type 9B/9C U-boats (by CapZap1970).
13. Added and adapted a new 3d model for a Type 2 troop ship (by Alex.B).
14. Widescreen MaGui modified (1366 Х 768) mod has been added (thanks to AirShark).
15. Added new table on UZO page to make quick speed calculations.
16. Chronometer U-Jagd has been replaced with historical one.
17. Added damage from fire to planes.
18. Changed some Sonar settings.
19. Minor fixes.

GrenSo 02-14-23 06:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Onealex (Post 2852919)

Thanks for the update.
:Kaleun_Applaud::Kaleun_Salute:

Quote:

:Kaleun_Thumbs_Up:

Kal_Maximus_U669 02-14-23 08:09 AM

OneAlex 1.53

Доброго ранку Alex..je дякую за виконану роботу в цей важкий час, це фантастично
, люди в Україні чудові ... я встав вчора ввечері, я думаю, що зараз все в порядку..
Я сказав, що кращі дні неминучі... може бути тільки погане, це неможливо, лол.. :D:D:yep: https://media.tenor.com/MxJ2sbpwxt4AAAAC/predator.gif

Kosmos85 02-14-23 10:24 AM

Quote:

1. Changed bathymetry in the game (by astvitaliy1982). All depths of the North Atlantic theater are given
in accordance with reality (taking into account the capabilities and limitations of the SH3 engine), as well as added straits, bays, lakes and channels.
2. Rockall island has been added.
3. Added lighthouses near France, Netherlands, Italy and Ireland.
4. Early radars have been changed to make higher chances for attack by wolf pack.
5. Replaced the sound of ammunition explosions on convoy ships.
6. Campaign in the Atlantic Ocean has been updated.
7. English manual has been added (special thanks to Halogen[Connor] and Yuri ROSS (Yuriy Zavrazhnyi) - co-author of the original manual in Russian).
9. Added and adapted the new units - Supply ship, SS Rickmers (by Alex.B), Coastal Steamer, Coastal Merchant, Small Cargo.
10. Reviewed zones for all military ships.
11. Corrected behavior of drifting mines.
12. New skin for type 9B/9C U-boats (by CapZap1970).
13. Added and adapted a new 3d model for a Type 2 troop ship (by Alex.B).
14. Widescreen MaGui modified (1366 Х 768) mod has been added (thanks to AirShark).
15. Added new table on UZO page to make quick speed calculations.
16. Chronometer U-Jagd has been replaced with historical one.
17. Added damage from fire to planes.
18. Changed some Sonar settings.
19. Minor fixes.

Looks very nice, thx for your hard work.
Can someone make a second upload? the firstone has a 24h lock =(

Plissken_04 02-14-23 11:45 AM

https://gofile.me/2YNK2/8StrLa1aF

Kosmos85 02-14-23 11:50 AM

thx

Thx, Danke! :Kaleun_Cheers:

- The new Fix work. - =)

Doolar 02-14-23 03:12 PM

Re

again, thanx for your hard work and dedication

Randomizer 02-14-23 03:30 PM

Well, the new upload fixed whatever ailed and now v1.53 is running just fine. For some reason the loading time is much less than v1.52, which is great. So many thanks for the Mod and the Fix. Stay Safe.

And thanks to Doolar for the PM. It was not really necessary but it is muchly appreciated. Cheers.

-C

Onealex 02-14-23 04:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Randomizer (Post 2852991)
Well, the new upload fixed whatever ailed and now v1.53 is running just fine. For some reason the loading time is much less than v1.52, which is great. So many thanks for the Mod and the Fix. Stay Safe.

And thanks to Doolar for the PM. It was not really necessary but it is muchly appreciated. Cheers.

-C

There was corrupted one file. SH3 is a big happiness and a big pain 😀