SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM Radio Room Forums (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/index.php)
-   SHIII Mods Workshop (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/forumdisplay.php?f=195)
-   -   Mod from Onealex (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?t=248010)

Mad Mardigan 08-09-21 02:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rm978 (Post 2761985)
So the modpack is actually preinstalled game. That would explain it. I'm Sorry for confusion!
I'm gonna check if this removes the bug I keep getting.

OneAlex's GWX set, is NOT a mod set you add to SH3, as say CCoM, LSH3 2015, or NYGM... it is a complete stand alone... you simply unzip & can set it up any where, just not inside \Program files or \Program files (x86) (on a Windows computer.. not sure about on other systems than that.. :yep:)

If you have another SH3 set up, I'd strongly recommend including in OneAlex's set up, multiSH3, to assign it its own game save folder in documents, to keep them separate. :yep: if that isn't in there, already.. will have to check on that, as I don't recall if it is in there, or not.. right off hand. :yep:

To OneAlex... with your set up, did you run a 4GB patch with your set up...? :hmmm:

Kal_Maximus_U669 08-09-21 03:46 PM

[QUOTE=Mad Mardigan;2761987]OneAlex's GWX set, is NOT a mod set you add to SH3, as say CCoM, LSH3 2015, or NYGM... it is a complete stand alone... you simply unzip & can set it up any where, just not inside \Program files or \Program files (x86) (on a Windows computer.. not sure about on other systems than that.. :yep:)

If you have another SH3 set up, I'd strongly recommend including in OneAlex's set up, multiSH3, to assign it its own game save folder in documents, to keep them separate. :yep: if that isn't in there, already.. will have to check on that, as I don't recall if it is in there, or not.. right off hand. :yep:

Notice to those who play the Onealex mod ....
You are able to download so ... you are able to read the documents that are in it so ....
if not stop all .. buy a console ... stop asking unnecessary questions ..
it seems to me that alex has done a remarkable job so far for this mod here.
To Mr Mad Mardigan for your information stop looking for problems where there are none ... yes the game is patch 4go voila ... it is obvious that you need "MultiSH3" if you have several installed ... ... ...http://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/...91-capture.png
http://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/...1-3-29-292.png

Onealex 08-10-21 04:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rm978 (Post 2761985)
So the modpack is actually preinstalled game. That would explain it. I'm Sorry for confusion!
I'm gonna check if this removes the bug I keep getting.

I have checked this again. All dials work properly.
https://c.radikal.ru/c08/2108/bc/d4cd55c531bf.jpg

https://a.radikal.ru/a28/2108/18/f12861c6c403.jpg

Kal_Maximus_U669 08-10-21 03:23 PM

New Map
 
good evening friends
I would like to highlight here the fantastic work of Comrade Arthem ... admire me this oceanic floor:sunny::sunny::sunny: ...
to try it is to adopt it:D. Even if it is not authentic from a historical point of view (I can already hear the bad tongues certain Grimmer .. :yep:...)
great work what... :agree: :ahoy: ..
it works on all mods i guess ... i haven't tested all of them yet !!
http://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/...8626909-01.png
http://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/...626923-011.png
http://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/...626937-111.png
:up::up::Kaleun_Salute:

Onealex 08-11-21 04:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kal_Maximus_U669 (Post 2762170)
good evening friends
I would like to highlight here the fantastic work of Comrade Arthem ... admire me this oceanic floor:sunny::sunny::sunny: ...
to try it is to adopt it:D. Even if it is not authentic from a historical point of view (I can already hear the bad tongues certain Grimmer .. :yep:...)
great work what... :agree: :ahoy: ..
it works on all mods i guess ... i haven't tested all of them yet !!
http://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/...8626909-01.png
http://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/...626923-011.png
http://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/...626937-111.png
:up::up::Kaleun_Salute:

Hi. This mod will be included in the next version of modpack

Onealex 08-11-21 04:52 AM

Working on new light clouds textures which will be randomised
https://c.radikal.ru/c38/2108/2d/710a0b49198f.jpg

https://b.radikal.ru/b08/2108/4f/fb6c9add729c.jpg

https://c.radikal.ru/c15/2108/27/96b95a487718.jpg

https://b.radikal.ru/b09/2108/e8/51bf735e54ec.jpg

https://b.radikal.ru/b25/2108/47/32a48950ae8e.jpg

https://a.radikal.ru/a07/2108/ea/ebcd825b0a51.jpg

https://c.radikal.ru/c04/2108/85/1a599ae86ba9.jpg

Kal_Maximus_U669 08-11-21 06:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Onealex (Post 2762259)
Hi. This mod will be included in the next version of modpack

weather mod .. I will try the one from U-73 which has just appeared ... of course I am impatiently awaiting yours .. good continuation.
I suspected you would use it that's cool .. Hi Alex :Kaleun_Cheers::Kaleun_Salute:

dex 08-12-21 04:14 AM

about orders from Bdu
 
https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/pic...ictureid=12007

https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/pic...ictureid=12008

What should I do,I don't understand command..... To stop my sub and check the hit ship?

Onealex 08-12-21 04:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dex (Post 2762416)
https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/pic...ictureid=12007

https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/pic...ictureid=12008

What should I do,I don't understand command..... To stop my sub and check the hit ship?

Sinking registered - your tonnage has been approved/registered by BDU
Report any survivors immediately - just for atmosphere. U-boat commanders reported about crew survivors from ships which have been sunk

dex 08-12-21 07:17 AM

Explanation about sinking
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Onealex (Post 2762417)
Sinking registered - your tonnage has been approved/registered by BDU
Report any survivors immediately - just for atmosphere. U-boat commanders reported about crew survivors from ships which have been sunk

Ok I just start thinking about maybe do one more thing...do know what but something,you clarifire to me....but now I 'm sure doing right thing....
OneAlex by the way you are in right about large warships randomised in convoys,taskforces...We spoke before about that.... I sank HMS Warspite in English channel....He was sailing in centre of big convoy,very interesting,but I don't miss that opportunity:Kaleun_Applaud:

Doolar 08-12-21 10:12 AM

Questions for ya
 
first of all, I would like to report, that all is running GREAT, and to thank you again, for all your hard work and making SHIII Beautiful and easy (easy to set-up). I had a few questions for ya, to help me understand some of the finer points of ONEALEX.

1. I noticed in the SUPPORT FOLDER there are 2 versions of the TYCHO Patch. V3 and V4. since my map is perfect it must be patched (and thank you again for that too). In ONEALEX 1.48 which Tycho Patch do you use ? Again since everything is working perfectly, I do not have any intention of messing with this anyway. I was just curious as to why 2 versions are included.

2. In the MODS FOLDER there are 2 mod that can be activated with JSGME. One is "DAS BOOT MUSIC" and the other is "MUSIC FOR YOU-TUBE". I have a pretty good idea what the "DAS BOOT MUSIC" is for, but what does the mod "MUSIC FOR YOU-TUBE" do ?

thanx Jerry, Baltimore Md. ( Doolar CA45)

Onealex 08-12-21 10:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Doolar (Post 2762462)
first of all, I would like to report, that all is running GREAT, and to thank you again, for all your hard work and making SHIII Beautiful and easy (easy to set-up). I had a few questions for ya, to help me understand some of the finer points of ONEALEX.

1. I noticed in the SUPPORT FOLDER there are 2 versions of the TYCHO Patch. V3 and V4. since my map is perfect it must be patched (and thank you again for that too). In ONEALEX 1.48 which Tycho Patch do you use ? Again since everything is working perfectly, I do not have any intention of messing with this anyway. I was just curious as to why 2 versions are included.

2. In the MODS FOLDER there are 2 mod that can be activated with JSGME. One is "DAS BOOT MUSIC" and the other is "MUSIC FOR YOU-TUBE". I have a pretty good idea what the "DAS BOOT MUSIC" is for, but what does the mod "MUSIC FOR YOU-TUBE" do ?

thanx Jerry, Baltimore Md. ( Doolar CA45)

1 Version 3 for those people who don't want to have changes related to version 4. Version 4 is to set up some custom settings.
2 Please read redme file. Mod Music For YouTube gives back standart SH music. When you have stream on YouTube you will have license trouble with default music in my modpack and also with Das Boot Music.

kaizerhund10 08-12-21 07:09 PM

gwxonealex
 
what band group is playing fire and water in you tube video you made and second is this with the full crew like in wac 5.2?

Onealex 08-13-21 12:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kaizerhund10 (Post 2762547)
what band group is playing fire and water in you tube video you made and second is this with the full crew like in wac 5.2?

1 Rammstein
2 I didn't understand what you mean.

dex 08-14-21 05:50 AM

about torpedo atack
 
Greetings sailors...and OneAlex...small question,I saw Fairley Swordfish torpedo atack on my sub(instant sunken,must load earlier save right away),I wonder is it possible someone else to atack like this...Maybe AI destroyer to atack with torpedoes,or Luftwaffe planes maybe..
I think in Sh 4 there is that option,some mode,I played once

kaizerhund10 08-14-21 12:11 PM

rammstein ok and what i meant was the animations seeing sailors throughout the uboat interior, like the mod FM interior...in wac 5.2 you the cook the engine room guys the sleeping quarters guys the two guys on the eating table etc, was wondering if this was in ur mod

Onealex 08-14-21 01:30 PM

Full interior is not included for better game stability

Onealex 08-14-21 01:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dex (Post 2762856)
Greetings sailors...and OneAlex...small question,I saw Fairley Swordfish torpedo atack on my sub(instant sunken,must load earlier save right away),I wonder is it possible someone else to atack like this...Maybe AI destroyer to atack with torpedoes,or Luftwaffe planes maybe..
I think in Sh 4 there is that option,some mode,I played once

I think it's not needed.

dex 08-15-21 12:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Onealex (Post 2762936)
I think it's not needed.

:yeah::yeah: probably

Onealex 08-15-21 04:11 PM

New Liberty Cargo ship will be available in the next version of modpack
https://b.radikal.ru/b41/2108/1d/e775797692c5.jpg

https://c.radikal.ru/c36/2108/9b/84802b0c6806.jpg

https://b.radikal.ru/b29/2108/95/ac8ae2b2fda3.jpg


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:06 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2023, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 1995- 2023 Subsim®
"Subsim" is a registered trademark, all rights reserved.