SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM Radio Room Forums (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/index.php)
-   Tanksim.com (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/forumdisplay.php?f=203)
-   -   T34 vs Tiger- Kursk 1943 coming soon! (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?t=158301)

Priscalan 06-27-10 02:55 AM

salut Frinik :)

je ne vais pas embêter Zee, avec tout le boulot qu'il a... Son travail me fais comprendre que certaines choses sont possibles, mais qu'il faut du temps pour les assimiler. Le problème c'est que j'ai tendance à me disperser un peu (beaucoup même...:yawn:), mais j'y arriverai, je ne me décourage pas:D. A présent je peux modifier une mission, changer des éléments (textures, arbres, herbes...)et parallèlement je cherche à modifier l'éditeur afin de de pouvoir créer une mission en partant de zéro et là c'est pas triste :wah:... quant à l'apprentissage de java et des différents scripts, il y a encore du travail :) mais je sens que ca vient:DL

eddie 06-29-10 06:21 PM

Looking forward to the next update ZW!!:)

ZeeWolf 06-29-10 06:48 PM

June Update

Quote:

Originally Posted by eddie (Post 1431138)
Looking forward to the next update ZW!!:)

Great eddie,
I just finished the final test on the new Kursk Mission 2.
And I plan on having it along with some other important
fixes, like the swamp effect is now history. The
flying Tigers are now history too. :woot::woot:
Included will be new trees for a better looking forest.
I have decided to dedicate July to new vehicle models
that will be in Kursk Mission 3. Although I did take some
time off at the beginning of June, I am now back in full
production mode. Which means the July update will be
substantial. So, things are looking good for Project
ZeeWolf. :up:

ZW :salute:

ZeeWolf 07-01-10 02:42 PM

Kursk Mission 2 "The Gantlet" w/ June's final Update!

June has been the month I took a couple weeks off. But I was still productive, as
a matter of fact I am very delighted to report the swamp effect is now history as
well as the flying Tigers and the tank ant hill that occurs at the end of the
waypoint path. On top of that- the range accuracy for the Tiger and T34's main
Gun has been re-calibrated. The HUD graphics on the Tiger has some new and
improved features too. For instance the brake indicator is more of an aid that
informs you in a very clear manner when the brake is engaged with a clear -
"Brake On" message. And of course I have to mention the improvements in the
forest, with new trees and the ability now to add more plants and trees in which
I am very excited about. Also a small utility that will add to the registry the
new ZITADELLE Campaign to the T34 vs Tiger Reg Key. This will enable the missions
in all campaigns to be viewed in the menu. It's called "Zitadelle_.reg". All you
do is double mouse click on it one time, that's it!. The location is:

<drive>\Lighthouse Interactive\T34vsTiger\Zitadelle_.reg

This is the best way I could come up with that will add what is needed.

Nonetheless, the main thing for you guys is Kursk Mission 2. It starts out very early
in the morning with a new Sky. Your task is simple: Reach the end of the valley alive.
And hold the area until following forces arrive in Kursk Mission 3. You will have
the experience of surviving a few Red Army Artillery Killzones - which is unreal
man. But fear not the SS 13th Heavy Panzer Company will be at it's best.

Vorwärts Kameraden!:salute:

ZW

frinik 07-02-10 02:45 AM

Blood, Sweat and Zeears

ExZeelent news! More artillery barrages and plenty of tabnks to kill!

Yeah Zee in the name of all the tank simasochists thank you for the pain and agony!!!!:up:

Priscalan 07-02-10 03:21 AM

very good

:yeah: Zee, i test this immediately :DL

Priscalan 07-02-10 03:39 AM

Humour

http://i821.photobucket.com/albums/z...eSweetHome.jpg

http://i821.photobucket.com/albums/z...ger/Imback.jpg

http://i821.photobucket.com/albums/z...omefriends.jpg

:D

LcSummers 07-02-10 05:01 AM

kURSK MISSION 2

Hi ZW and fellow Panzerkameraden!

first of all i want to emphasies the great work ZW is doing. I said it many times and will repeat it ,we can count on him every time. THANK YOU ZW!! I appreciate this. Thanks for your enthusiasm.:yeah:

For the first ten minutes of the new mission i am speaking for myself. It s no critisizm i want to show you my way of thinking.:shifty:

Maybe that i am too old for that game or i had taken in February a really serious hit i dont know but for me its too dark. Is it especially possible for me to make the first mission two hours later? Maybe 06:30 hour. So i can see those enemies and your great work on the envirionment.:nope:

I know its not accurate but i was only driving, touching around and didnt see anything. I was hit here and there but didnt see those enemies but i really like to kill those tanks. Please dont see it as critisizm. I know its fantastic but i will see what is hapening. Maybe SOME FLARES would be nice if not possible to make the missions " in a brighter daytime.:wah:
I have hit something in the dark and then i realised it was a KO KV 1. Itwas smoking!!!

For the good side i must say the mission runs very well, the lowest fps was around 5 or 6. Raelly great improvement:up:. No stumbling like me:haha:.

Later i will have more time and will test it until the end so i can see all improvments.

Thank you guys have a nice day

LC

ZeeWolf 07-02-10 12:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LcSummers (Post 1433400)
Hi ZW and fellow Panzerkameraden!

first of all i want to emphasies the great work ZW is doing. I said it many times and will repeat it ,we can count on him every time. THANK YOU ZW!! I appreciate this. Thanks for your enthusiasm.:yeah:

For the first ten minutes of the new mission i am speaking for myself. It s no critisizm i want to show you my way of thinking.:shifty:

Maybe that i am too old for that game or i had taken in February a really serious hit i dont know but for me its too dark. Is it especially possible for me to make the first mission two hours later? Maybe 06:30 hour. So i can see those enemies and your great work on the envirionment.:nope:

I know its not accurate but i was only driving, touching around and didnt see anything. I was hit here and there but didnt see those enemies but i really like to kill those tanks. Please dont see it as critisizm. I know its fantastic but i will see what is hapening. Maybe SOME FLARES would be nice if not possible to make the missions " in a brighter daytime.:wah:
I have hit something in the dark and then i realised it was a KO KV 1. Itwas smoking!!!

For the good side i must say the mission runs very well, the lowest fps was around 5 or 6. Raelly great improvement:up:. No stumbling like me:haha:.

Later i will have more time and will test it until the end so i can see all improvments.

Thank you guys have a nice day

LC

Ok LC I will not make them this dark anymore.:salute:
Kursk Misson 3 will be at 6:30 am for the attack on Dubrova.

But the best thing to remember is that tank 1302 is a Gruppenführer (Group Leader) and you
should try staying just ahead of the other Tigers to see the enemy better.

I create these missions with the ability for you to follow or take charge of
the whole Tiger Company by leading them into battle.

If you stay up with the forward units the game will seam completely different too you Kamerad. :up:

Vorwärts Kameraden!

ZW

ZeeWolf 07-02-10 12:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Priscalan (Post 1433354)

:D

Priscalan! Your killing me man! :DL

ZW

ZeeWolf 07-02-10 12:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frinik (Post 1433326)
ExZeelent news! More artillery barrages and plenty of tabnks to kill!

Yeah Zee in the name of all the tank simasochists thank you for the pain and agony!!!!:up:

Awe com'on frinik it's not that bad - is it? :arrgh!:

ZW

Chucky 07-03-10 02:45 AM

Priscalan,I love what you have done with the house! :up::har:

LcSummers 07-03-10 07:41 AM

Köszönöm!

Quote:

Originally Posted by ZeeWolf (Post 1433738)
Ok LC I will not make them this dark anymore.:salute:
Kursk Misson 3 will be at 6:30 am for the attack on Dubrova.

But the best thing to remember is that tank 1302 is a Gruppenführer (Group Leader) and you
should try staying just ahead of the other Tigers to see the enemy better.

I create these missions with the ability for you to follow or take charge of
the whole Tiger Company by leading them into battle.

If you stay up with the forward units the game will seam completely different too you Kamerad. :up:

Vorwärts Kameraden!

ZW

Hi ZW,

i appreciate this step you doingfor me! Great! I really enjoyed the whole Kursk and the single player missions you made until now. I forgot to say that seeing " Break ON " was a really good idea!:up:

I see those huge improvements and this game will be better and better with any new mission and campaign you create for us ZW!:yeah:

Cant wait too see your new improvements and to test the new campaign missions.

Köszi and "Ran an den Feind"

LC :salute:

ZeeWolf 07-03-10 12:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LcSummers (Post 1434356)
Hi ZW,

i appreciate this step you doingfor me! Great! I really enjoyed the whole Kursk and the single player missions you made until now. I forgot to say that seeing " Break ON " was a really good idea!:up:

I see those huge improvements and this game will be better and better with any new mission and campaign you create for us ZW!:yeah:

Cant wait too see your new improvements and to test the new campaign missions.

Köszi and "Ran an den Feind"

LC :salute:

Ön szívesen elvtárs :salute:

ZW

maxok 07-04-10 11:51 AM

Excuse me....

Pardon my jumping here but, I have just started playing T-34 vs Tiger and I have some questions/comment I would be thankful for any help.

1. I bought the game and right off the key code didn't work. I had to find a bootleg key code on the net to use my purchased copy. Is there a fix?

2. Is there a patch and if so where is it? I've seen reference to it but can't find it. The reason I ask is the last mission for the Tiger keeps freezing on me. I don't mind restarting over and over because I love the game but I'd like to finnish it someday.

3. Is there user created missions I can download to expand playability and if so where?

4. Am I right in my opinion the the 88mm in the Tiger is under powered as at close ranges is won't take out a T-34 unless you hit it in certain spots?

Thanks for your time and help guys

ZeeWolf 07-04-10 12:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by maxok (Post 1435145)
Pardon my jumping here but, I have just started playing T-34 vs Tiger and I have some questions/comment I would be thankful for any help.

1. I bought the game and right off the key code didn't work. I had to find a bootleg key code on the net to use my purchased copy. Is there a fix?

2. Is there a patch and if so where is it? I've seen reference to it but can't find it. The reason I ask is the last mission for the Tiger keeps freezing on me. I don't mind restarting over and over because I love the game but I'd like to finnish it someday.

3. Is there user created missions I can download to expand playability and if so where?

4. Am I right in my opinion the the 88mm in the Tiger is under powered as at close ranges is won't take out a T-34 unless you hit it in certain spots?

Thanks for your time and help guys

Welcome aboard maxok!
The key code issue is a known problem, allot of guys had to complain to the
place of purchase and they would send them a new copy. However the issues you describe with crashes have been address by me in Project ZeeWolf. It would be wise to surf the threads here for more details. And as
you said you love T34 vs Tiger I can definitely relate to that man. :up:

It would be a help to tell us more details about your system too.

http://i327.photobucket.com/albums/k...8/ZW_GerM1.jpg

Cheers

ZeeWolf

Priscalan 07-04-10 02:57 PM

humour : after

http://i821.photobucket.com/albums/z...3664323031.jpg

maxok 07-05-10 12:58 AM

Thanks for the welcome

I love sims when I have time to play them. I was disappointed to spend months fighting in Silent Hunter 3 from Sep 39 to get my Type XXI boat to find it was defective.... but I digress.

My system is :
Windows 7 Home Premium (x64) (build 7600)
Dell Inc. Studio XPS 8100
2.80 gigahertz Intel Core i7 860
Bus Clock: 133 megahertz
8152 Megabytes Usable Installed Memory
ATI Radeon HD 5700 Series [Display adapter]
ATI High Definition Audio Device

Any advice would be appreciated.

ZeeWolf 07-05-10 01:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by maxok (Post 1435597)
I love sims when I have time to play them. I was disappointed to spend months fighting in Silent Hunter 3 from Sep 39 to get my Type XXI boat to find it was defective.... but I digress.

My system is :
Windows 7 Home Premium (x64) (build 7600)
Dell Inc. Studio XPS 8100
2.80 gigahertz Intel Core i7 860
Bus Clock: 133 megahertz
8152 Megabytes Usable Installed Memory
ATI Radeon HD 5700 Series [Display adapter]
ATI High Definition Audio Device

Any advice would be appreciated.

Ok maxok your system is great, Install these files in your System32 or
your T34vsTiger directory::yep:

http://www.filefront.com/15181093/Msvcr_Files.zip/

And this it's a freebe and should help some::up:

http://www.filefront.com/15223135/ZW_Mods.zip/

Cheers!
ZeeWolf

frinik 07-05-10 02:27 AM

Wilkommen!

Welcome aboard Maxok!This is by far the best and most dynamic sim forum...:D

One question I recently bought a pc ( an Acer)with pretty much the same specs as you have; a 2.8 ghtz processor intel i7 860, 8 gbs of RAM but my graphic card is(unfortunately as I much prefer ATI cards)) an Nvidia GT330( 2 gbs of dedicated memory).I also have Windows 7 HP edition(x64).

I have been having problems with my pc not booting properly, erasing my graphic card drivers , Windows explorer just stopped working etc.I did 5 recoveries in 2 weeks and finally solved partly( my graphic drivers don't disappear every time I turn my pc on) my problem by installing 51 microsoft updates.However, I still have my pc unable to start windows and doing repairs before rebooting and finally starting properly.My suspicion is that Windows & bugs are to blame for the problem,.Did you experience similar bugs or problems like those above after installing Win 7????

Cheers

FrinikI