SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM Radio Room Forums (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/index.php)
-   Wolfpack (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/forumdisplay.php?f=277)
-   -   New Download Q (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?t=248845)

Torpex77 03-14-21 07:43 PM

New Download Q

When I download Wolfpack Today, will it be at the latest Build? :06:

blackswan40 03-14-21 11:19 PM

Hi Torpex77 yes sir when you download Wolfpack it will be the lastest version
Patch 24C but we are all waiting for the big new update no release date yet

Torpex77 03-15-21 08:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blackswan40 (Post 2736316)
Hi Torpex77 yes sir when you download Wolfpack it will be the lastest version
Patch 24C but we are all waiting for the big new update no release date yet

Thank you Sir! So thats why the single player feature isnt showing in the current download because thats probably in the future big update.

Just "putting it out there" I was a Submarine Diving Office on 3 Fast Attack Subs, and a Torpedoman as well for 20 years, so if any of the Modders have any questions or insight from a Professional Submariner feel free to hit me up anytime.:salute:

blackswan40 03-15-21 09:17 AM

Hi Torpex77 Re Single player you can still play Wolfpack on your own with AI bots controling other stations and you can take over the stations like the TDC or the hydrophones or dive station and when you leave that station the AI bot will retake control of that station.
One thing of note when you need to crash dive the dive bot will crash dive the Uboat to 70 meters if you want to go deeper you have to fill the negative tank to 4.5 then you drop like a brick then you just let some water out so the nagative tank is at 2.0 and you should hold depth at 170-180 meters

Torpex77 03-15-21 05:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blackswan40 (Post 2736401)
Hi Torpex77 Re Single player you can still play Wolfpack on your own with AI bots controling other stations and you can take over the stations like the TDC or the hydrophones or dive station and when you leave that station the AI bot will retake control of that station.
One thing of note when you need to crash dive the dive bot will crash dive the Uboat to 70 meters if you want to go deeper you have to fill the negative tank to 4.5 then you drop like a brick then you just let some water out so the nagative tank is at 2.0 and you should hold depth at 170-180 meters

Wow :o I got in single player...Wow...this thing is freaking AWESOME:D
I Am seriously impressed! A true work of art. They literally BUILT a UBOAT :o

Pisces 03-17-21 05:49 PM

It's a multiplayer game with singleplayer inclusive as doing it solo. No dedicated singleplayer game mode needed. People are so accustomed to other games forcing them to press a different button or choose a different menu to start their game. It's quite simple, singleplayer is basically a subset of multiplayer where there are no other players that have joined yet (and never will). The drawback though is that the game expects or requires you to have an internet connection on the assumption it needs to start up your lobby. Even if you never are going to do with anybody or thing on the internet.