SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM Radio Room Forums (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/index.php)
-   Subsim Events & Activities (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/forumdisplay.php?f=236)
-   -   Info: Downloads, Bonus Mods, & daily allowed download amount (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?t=185237)

Onkel Neal 08-10-20 05:40 AM

hi jtrrs0, welcome back. It's no bother, I checked your account and your subscription ran from 09-18-2019 and was cancelled 12-18-2019

You still have access to all mods except Bonus Mods, if you would like to resubscribe, just click that little donate button.

thanks,
Neal

Red Devil 08-10-20 05:42 AM

Neal, I have just promoted my self to Admiral but it said that I have also 'subscribed' which I did not intend. Can you fix this as I had problems a while back with multiple payments when subscribing. I'll pay when reqd but not sub; pardon the pun.

ITS OK Neal, its a paypal thing and have removed it

Not sure what is going on here. I paid my $20 ( paid and shown) and my avatar showed Admiral. After a few hours, came back and not even my Captain is there now?

Onkel Neal 08-11-20 05:52 AM

Roger that.
:up:

Red Devil 08-11-20 07:30 AM

Neal, what happened to my 'badges' - I dont have any now. I was Captain but paid Admiral ??? Was on my avatar but nothing now

Onkel Neal 08-11-20 08:36 AM

Ok, fixed, lol, I guess my hands are shaky after watching Torpedo: U-235 last night :k_confused:

Red Devil 08-11-20 08:55 AM

danke mein herr

Blackcloud161 12-22-20 03:26 AM

Made donation on 09-03-2020 - not seeing bonus or lounge

Obviously I have not set the TDC right
Can ya help get a skippers rudder amid-ship?

Onkel Neal 12-22-20 06:07 AM

Hi Blackcloud, PM me your Paypal email, I do not see any donations under Go****@gmail.com

no results found for Gor****@gmail.com from December 22, 2019 to December 22, 2020.

Onkel Neal 12-23-20 10:02 AM

Thanks for the info, your account has been updated, thanks! :Kaleun_Salute:

big_pharma 12-29-20 12:53 PM

I made a small donation to the site, but I mistakenly signed up for a recurring subscription with the email associated with this account - the PayPal receipt mentions to reach out to the site.

Any help with removing the automatic payment? I'd prefer to renew manually. Thanks for the support and curating a great site!

ninja edit: like Red_Devil above, I resolved this with PayPal. They mistakenly point you to resolve this with the SubSim, but they canceled the recurring payment.

Jimbuna 12-29-20 02:25 PM

Welcome to SubSim big_pharma :Kaleun_Salute:

Onkel Neal 12-29-20 04:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by big_pharma (Post 2717028)
I made a small donation to the site, but I mistakenly signed up for a recurring subscription with the email associated with this account - the PayPal receipt mentions to reach out to the site.

Any help with removing the automatic payment? I'd prefer to renew manually. Thanks for the support and curating a great site!

ninja edit: like Red_Devil above, I resolved this with PayPal. They mistakenly point you to resolve this with the SubSim, but they canceled the recurring payment.

Ok, good deal, thanks and if you need any further assistance, let me know.

Aktungbby 12-29-20 06:08 PM

Welcome aboard!

big_pharma!:Kaleun_Salute:

Mechanic 12-30-20 02:56 AM

I am a long term regular subscriber and was recently thanked for my continuing subscription, but my access seems to be turned off for some reason. Can you look into this?

Also, I keep getting a reminder that my email address is not accurate, even after updating it in my profile.

Thanks.

Mechanic
:salute:

Onkel Neal 12-30-20 07:56 AM

Hi there, thanks you, first for the support, and also for being a member of Subsim since 2006. Man, your memberships is old enough to vote!

I have checked and reactivated your donor status. For some reason, our server was having trouble getting an email to you, but that has been fixed now. Thanks for your patience, and have a happy new year, mate!

Neal