SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM Radio Room Forums (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/index.php)
-   Helosim.com and Flight Sims (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/forumdisplay.php?f=216)
-   -   Helo & Flightsim Screenshot Thread! (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?t=102648)

Skybird 07-14-12 07:27 AM

1024 fills almost the whole screen (1680x1050) over here...?!?!

HunterICX 07-14-12 08:13 AM

Nope fine here as it should.

This picture is 1024 width
http://img441.imageshack.us/img441/6...051100002p.jpg

How does it show up at your end?
the same as you posted?

HunterICX

Skybird 07-14-12 09:13 AM

I'm clueless. Yours and other guys' pics get shown correctly. My own posted pics - all get blown up in size.

HunterICX 07-14-12 09:16 AM

It's a odd occurrence indeed...never heard of this before :hmmm:

HunterICX

Red October1984 07-14-12 11:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Arclight (Post 1909318)
A wild Warthog apears!


Oh HELL YEAH!!
:rock::rock::rock:


Cool shots. :up:

Kptlt. Neuerburg 07-14-12 11:57 PM

This thread never ceases to amaze me. Heres something new from me. (And no its not FSX or X-Plane)
http://img542.imageshack.us/img542/7...7201205002.jpg

Oberon 07-18-12 01:17 PM

Let's give Oberon an A-10c, they said, what could possibly go wrong, they said, it's virtually indestructible, they said...

http://img339.imageshack.us/img339/2780/a10start.gif

They really don't know me that well, do they? :O:

Raptor1 07-18-12 02:03 PM

Oberon, I am thoroughly disappoint. Look at how much of that A-10 is still intact! It's not even on fire...

Oberon 07-18-12 02:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Raptor1 (Post 1911103)
Oberon, I am thoroughly disappoint. Look at how much of that A-10 is still intact! It's not even on fire...

It was my first attempt, ok! I'm still a novice at this! Give me time and I ensure you, I will be better next time. :yep:

Red October1984 07-18-12 03:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Oberon (Post 1911105)
It was my first attempt, ok! I'm still a novice at this! Give me time and I ensure you, I will be better next time. :yep:

A-10C's are virtually indestructible. You just used it incorrectly from the looks of that pic. :O::O::O:

Oberon 07-18-12 08:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Red October1984 (Post 1911145)
A-10C's are virtually indestructible. You just used it incorrectly from the looks of that pic. :O::O::O:

Lies, that's a perfectly good use of an aircraft that contains me. :yep:

Progress report, got it off the ground, although Windows for A10 probably wasn't programmed right. Strafed the airbase (as SOP) a few times, then landed. Perfect landing...right up until I couldn't figure out how to apply the airbrakes, and then fell off the end of the runway, off the cliff at the end of the runway, and exploded on the ground below it.

So, progress! :rock:

Red October1984 07-18-12 09:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Oberon (Post 1911227)
Lies, that's a perfectly good use of an aircraft that contains me. :yep:

Progress report, got it off the ground, although Windows for A10 probably wasn't programmed right. Strafed the airbase (as SOP) a few times, then landed. Perfect landing...right up until I couldn't figure out how to apply the airbrakes, and then fell off the end of the runway, off the cliff at the end of the runway, and exploded on the ground below it.

So, progress! :rock:


:har::har::har::har::har::har::har: :rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2::r otfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:


I know exactly how it is to do that. Several times. I hear HunterICX has experience at landing the wrong way. Maybe he could help you out. :O:

Kptlt. Neuerburg 07-18-12 10:44 PM

Oberon, with all your time in the Lolwaffles and that A-10 is still in one piece?! I would of expected it to be in half. So for now all I have to say is:
http://img17.imageshack.us/img17/660...itwrongtan.jpg

HunterICX 07-19-12 04:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Red October1984 (Post 1911244)
I hear HunterICX has experience at landing the wrong way.

Wait....I actually land?

Guys http://www.thedailyscrapper.com/foru...ons_scared.gif help!!!

HunterICX

Dowly 07-19-12 04:57 AM

"Land"* :O:

*Video evidence of HunterICX's not so spectacular landing abilities may or may not be fabricated and may be overestimating his actual capabilities.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:24 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2023, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 1995- 2023 Subsim®
"Subsim" is a registered trademark, all rights reserved.