SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM Radio Room Forums (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/index.php)
-   SEA POWER (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/forumdisplay.php?f=318)
-   -   Jive Turkey long video on Sea Power (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?t=243425)

UglyMowgli 12-25-19 12:14 AM

Jive Turkey long video on Sea Power

About 90 minutes with Triassic Games Developers Julhelm and Martin who talk about their new modern naval warfare game SEA POWER.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9w-NMbl3FVY

bracer 12-25-19 08:41 PM

Thanks for the link.

Very cool!

Onkel Neal 12-26-19 05:02 PM

Faukland Islands would be an amazing campaign topic.

Highbury 01-01-20 01:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Onkel Neal (Post 2642055)
Faukland Islands would be an amazing campaign topic.

Agreed :Kaleun_Salute:

Ruslan 01-12-20 01:34 PM

Provide to all users Steam who have purchased Cold Waters game free access to content SEA POWER,or a discount offer !!! You haven't finished the game yet (Cold Waters)???!!!! Only then will it be a serious conversation. ps: When they don't keep their word I stop trusting them.:lurk:

Julhelm 01-12-20 05:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ruslan (Post 2644361)
Provide to all users Steam who have purchased Cold Waters game free access to content SEA POWER,or a discount offer !!! You haven't finished the game yet (Cold Waters)???!!!! Only then will it be a serious conversation. ps: When they don't keep their word I stop trusting them.:lurk:

Why should you get a new game for free because you bought another completely different game for $39.99?

Onkel Neal 01-12-20 06:39 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Wait? Didn't finish Cold Waters? I just played through all three campaigns, it looked pretty complete to me :) I know I got my $40 worth and then some. :yep:

MekStark 01-13-20 05:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ruslan (Post 2644361)

Cold Waters was finished in mid-2017, then in mid-2018 KFG released free SCS campaign :yep:

Ruslan 01-13-20 02:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MekStark (Post 2644454)
Cold Waters was finished in mid-2017, then in mid-2018 KFG released free SCS campaign :yep:

Don't talk nonsense,...if you think that the US has as much surface fleet types as in the game (Cold Waters)- then Yes. :rotfl2:

The game was over on 70-80%.

Xaron 01-13-20 03:09 PM

Actually MekStark doesn't talk nonsense, he was part of the dev team of CW and now Sea Power.

So for what it is, cold waters is indeed complete and even got free content updates...

Julhelm 01-14-20 03:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ruslan (Post 2644507)
Don't talk nonsense,...if you think that the US has as much surface fleet types as in the game (Cold Waters)- then Yes. :rotfl2:

The game was over on 70-80%.

Cold Waters was never supposed to have the entire US navy in it. The Knox and Belknap ended up there as bonus content, that's all.

Ruslan 01-14-20 03:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Julhelm (Post 2644584)
Cold Waters was never supposed to have the entire US navy in it. The Knox and Belknap ended up there as bonus content, that's all.

It is useless to explain to you, they did not even eliminate and did not eliminate the graphic flaws and inconsistencies in the models of Soviet submarines during the cold war when they wrote on the forums....And a lot of things in the game is unfinished and requires processing in accordance with reality...... good luck.:Kaleun_Salute:

Julhelm 01-14-20 03:31 AM

I was the lead designer and co-developer of Cold Waters. That game is complete and finished. The game was always a remake of Red Storm Rising, that is, US subs vs the Soviet navy. It was feature complete on release and all additional content we added for free is really just fan service.

gmohr 01-15-20 08:54 AM

Ignore the trolls, CW was and is a great game, and very complete.

PurpleCow 01-22-20 03:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gmohr (Post 2644757)
Ignore the trolls, CW was and is a great game, and very complete.

Indeed! Cold Waters is an excellent game. Very excited to see how SEA POWER turns out. Been waiting for a new "Fleet Command" for the longest time.