SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM Radio Room Forums (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/index.php)
-   SHIII Mods Workshop (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/forumdisplay.php?f=195)
-   -   Real Navigation Mod files - FINAL (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?t=113975)

Yoriyn 10-22-10 04:46 PM

This mod (MaGui) scare my, is so much changed. I don't know what to do with most of this things. I thing I better stay without realnav mod.

Yoriyn 10-26-10 05:13 AM

Anyone can give a new link to Equator StarMap, old link is not working, please.

SquareSteelBar 10-26-10 06:11 AM

Equator Star Map by vanjast

Yoriyn 10-26-10 12:03 PM

Thank you.

Yoriyn 10-28-10 02:58 PM

Hi again
Today in my game I had a clear night sky, so I try sextant to find my latitude. I found a polaris on the sky. the angle was above 60 degres, but my position was around 55deg. Whats wrong?

Ok i found the problem. Problem is in MaGui 3.4 itself.

Problem solved after talking with makman94 autor of MaGui3.4. After instaling MaGui 3.4 change in camera.dat is needed. In node 64 (conning deck) change a angular angle from 68 to 75 (stock game value). After change starst back to their place.

fitzcarraldo 03-29-11 10:00 PM

Where can I download this mod? All links seems death.

Many thanks!

Fitzcarraldo :salute:

Salvadoreno 03-29-11 10:12 PM

What an excellent mod. Now all we need to do is integrate it with MaGUI Final and the major mods. Doesnt seem hard, but i am no modder.

Plissken_04 03-30-11 03:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fitzcarraldo (Post 1631057)
Where can I download this mod? All links seems death.

Many thanks!

ftp://hartmuthaas.no-ip.org/Volume_1...YMODS/VANJAST/

Username & Password in my Signature!!!

So Long

Maik

fitzcarraldo 03-30-11 06:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Plissken_04 (Post 1631163)
ftp://hartmuthaas.no-ip.org/Volume_1...YMODS/VANJAST/

Username & Password in my Signature!!!

So Long

Maik

Thanks, Plissken. Now I´m thinking in your page... :damn: Is there some mod you don´t have?

The version for SH4 is the same? In SH3, I have the MaGUI WS, with the sextant included. But I´m searching a SH4 version.

Best regards.

Plissken_04 03-30-11 03:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fitzcarraldo (Post 1631228)
Thanks, Plissken. Now I´m thinking in your page... :damn: Is there some mod you don´t have?

The version for SH4 is the same? In SH3, I have the MaGUI WS, with the sextant included. But I´m searching a SH4 version.

Best regards.

I have only Mods for SH3 on my Server,that's why it called "SH3COMMUNITYMODS"

I don't have SH4 or SH5,only SH3

So Long

Maik

fitzcarraldo 03-30-11 04:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Plissken_04 (Post 1631579)
I have only Mods for SH3 on my Server,that's why it called "SH3COMMUNITYMODS"

I don't have SH4 or SH5,only SH3

So Long

Maik

Many thanks! I search in the threads of SH4 forums and I arrive to SH3...All conducts to SH3 :03:

Regards.

Salvadoreno 04-01-11 12:17 PM

I get a MENUtxt ERROR when running realnavmod with NYGM. Thought it runs well with supermods.

EDIT Well i saw all the changes made. With NYGM and MaGUI im sure there are conflicts. However id like to install the mod piecemeal. i.e taking the sub bearing off map, having star charts, taking all bearing cheats off so i can navigate manually, etc.. But im scared to try to install them in my current campaign with the info you gave me. Can i get a lil more help? I want all th necessary changes to add a rreal navigation aspect to my boat.

::EDIT2::

Ok so i disabled all mods and just installed NYGM and othe necessary fixes. Then installed RealNav. This time i only had a few Menu_txt errors. Silent Hunter still runs but i dont have the starcharts, only the sextant.

Lonelywolfmother 07-02-11 11:49 AM

Hi!

I was wondering if there is a way to use a sextant on SH3 but without loosing the "Point in the Map" and "Plot Course" features.

I know this is pointless, but I would like to use the sextant only ocasionally while I learn and get used to it.

Thank you :yep:

fitzcarraldo 07-02-11 07:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lonelywolfmother (Post 1696416)
Hi!

I was wondering if there is a way to use a sextant on SH3 but without loosing the "Point in the Map" and "Plot Course" features.

I know this is pointless, but I would like to use the sextant only ocasionally while I learn and get used to it.

Thank you :yep:

The MaGUI 3.4 and MaGUI Final Version includes the sextant without loosing the points and plots.

Regards.

Lonelywolfmother 07-04-11 07:34 PM

Oh my..!

I was using MaGUI and I didn't noticed that! lol how awkward I am... :rotfl2:

Thank you very much @fitzcarraldo :DL