SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM Radio Room Forums (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/index.php)
-   Tanksim.com (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/forumdisplay.php?f=203)
-   -   T34 vs Tiger- Kursk 1943 coming soon! (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?t=158301)

Jochem 01-27-11 04:50 PM

Yeah ! I change the values of grass, forest and terrain, increase their display distance, density, and more and WOuuuuuuttt !! My system LOVE it !! :88):woot::yeah:

Can't imagine how this game is good ! With your fairy fingers, the game rulezzz !!

Btw:

Intel I7 960 @3.2Ghz, eVGA X68 SLi, eVGA GeForce GTX 480 DDR3, Seagate Barracuda 7200tr/mn 1To, 3Ghz DDR3 Corsair XMS3 (optimized with bill's process manager) ....and it rocks !

Shusss !

Joch

ZeeWolf 01-27-11 05:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jochem (Post 1584359)
Yeah ! I change the values of grass, forest and terrain, increase their display distance, density, and more and WOuuuuuuttt !! My system LOVE it !! :88):woot::yeah:

Can't imagine how this game is good ! With your fairy fingers, the game rulezzz !!

Btw:

Intel I7 960 @3.2Ghz, eVGA X68 SLi, eVGA GeForce GTX 480 DDR3, Seagate Barracuda 7200tr/mn 1To, 3Ghz DDR3 Corsair XMS3 (optimized with bill's process manager) ....and it rocks !

Shusss !

Joch

"fairy fingers" :har::haha::har:

Your too much man! :haha:

Thanks Joch,:up:

ZW

frinik 01-28-11 03:35 AM

Fairy Tale

Zee bow to the compliment Man this is fairy true!!!!:D

He meant your fingers work magic....

ZeeWolf 01-28-11 12:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frinik (Post 1584648)
Zee bow to the compliment Man this is fairy true!!!!:D

He meant your fingers work magic....

Hi frinik,
Ok, I bow to the compliment and understand. :DL

ZW

Jochem 01-28-11 03:09 PM

Hooo my bad !!! Frinik told me what it means and it is absolutely not what I said ! I would like to tell something like "faery fingers" or "magical fingers", in french, "doigts de fées", to say that you are very talentuous. I'm very confused...:oops:

ZeeWolf 01-28-11 04:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jochem (Post 1585106)
Hooo my bad !!! Frinik told me what it means and it is absolutely not what I said ! I would like to tell something like "faery fingers" or "magical fingers", in french, "doigts de fées", to say that you are very talentuous. I'm very confused...:oops:

Don't even worry about that, I saw the humor in it that's all Kamerad :up:
I do not have (what we Americans call) a thin skin, nor am I petty or easily
offended either.

ZW

frinik 01-29-11 12:10 AM

Jochem no need to feel embarrassed ;these things happen with translation....I used to be a professional translator and I remember reading funny things that people translated with their own native language in mind without realising that their literal translation had a very different meaning in the other language...

Even between British and American English you have similar words that mean different things; fags( cigarettes in British slang and homosexuals in the US) and to knock up ( to get a girl pregnant in US slang and just knock at a door in the UK) are 2 examples that come to mind:D

Speaking French I knew what you meant but I could just picture Zee scratching his head and wondering what the Hell did you mean by that and I laughed:haha:

Cheers

Django55 01-29-11 07:40 AM

Sorry boys but I can't find how to download the mod ! :hmmm:
THX for your help !

ZeeWolf 01-29-11 08:19 PM

The Last Update for 2010

Auchtung Kameraden!

It looks like a Monday release for the last release for 2010.

The Flak88 model is ready for it's first release, although not totally complete
I still need to add some LOD and a more detailed texture skin. That will come
later in February.
Also it needs mentioning that allot of the special FX have been re-worked
to a more realistic level.

This will be a good final 2010 finish and a great start for 2011.

VOR! :salute:

ZW

http://www.tanksimzw.com/images/ZW_newFlak88_1.jpg
http://www.tanksimzw.com/images/ZW_newKatusha_1.jpg
http://www.tanksimzw.com/images/ZW_newKatusha_2.jpg

ingsoc84 01-31-11 02:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ZeeWolf (Post 1578261)
Try loading a mission in the editor.

Start the editor and in the left top corner select File menu and the Load Level
and select any mission file.

Then whether your successful or not go to your root directory and e-mail me a copy of the editor.log file.

The last thing that is loaded during the tank tracks across the screen is the
tree files. So I am interested in viewing the point of failure.

Thanks ,
ZeeWolf

http://www.tanksimzw.com/contact.html

Hello Zeewolf..when I loaded the mission editior..after the tank tracks..I got an application error...here is what it said:

The application has failed to start, because the MSVCP71.dll was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem.

I will post the editor log next:

[Edited by ZeeWolf 1-31-2011: Plaese e-mail code files (in a zip file) as I requested Thank you ]

ingsoc84 01-31-11 02:52 AM

Sorry that was soooo long..maybe I have a bad copy of the game? Also..should or do I need to have the game disk in the dvd drive to play the game..or will it just run (normally) from the desktop shortcut without the disk in the drive?

LcSummers 01-31-11 11:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ingsoc84 (Post 1586968)
Sorry that was soooo long..maybe I have a bad copy of the game? Also..should or do I need to have the game disk in the dvd drive to play the game..or will it just run (normally) from the desktop shortcut without the disk in the drive?

Hi ingsoc84,

if you are using ZW mods, you dont need the disc in your drive!!

LC

LcSummers 01-31-11 11:32 AM

Hi ZW,

great improvements. Thanx for the spare tracks:up:

A thing i am missing!! The smell of burning oil:D

Go on with your great work:yeah:

LC

ingsoc84 01-31-11 08:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LcSummers (Post 1587220)
Hi ingsoc84,

if you are using ZW mods, you dont need the disc in your drive!!

LC

Hello ..no not using any mods yet..IM still tryign toget the basic game to run..it ran on my pc fine..then I did a reformat and reinstalled the game.and since then..the game wont run...CTD..and multiple errors..which I have no idea what is the cause..all other games..such as Silent Hunter 5..play just fine...so Im not sure what the issue is here.I've uninstalled and reinstalled the game several times..cleared the cache in the game..etc etc..stll..no dice..

If anyone can think of something Im missing..I'd sure appreciate the help..as I really want to play the game..ran fine on my system before I reformated the HD.and I've loaded everything back up..SH5 plays great..I have a

AMD Athalon FX 57 single core running at 2.9...(single core worked fine for the game when first installed) 4 gigs corsair DDR ram...fatality pro xfi titanium sound card...geforce Ultra 8800 with 768 megs ram..windows xp sp3..have downoaded all new drivers..tried older video drivers...directx 9.0c is up and running..dxdiag run shows no problems...I installed java.dont know if Im missing some basic program or otherwise to run the game..really strange this thing is....thanks much

Here is my latest error code upon running:

Could not run because MSVCP71.dll could not be found..try reinstalling the game..

ZeeWolf 01-31-11 08:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ingsoc84 (Post 1587709)
Hello ..no not using any mods yet..IM still tryign toget the basic game to run..it ran on my pc fine..then I did a reformat and reinstalled the game.and since then..the game wont run...CTD..and multiple errors..which I have no idea what is the cause..all other games..such as Silent Hunter 5..play just fine...so Im not sure what the issue is here.I've uninstalled and reinstalled the game several times..cleared the cache in the game..etc etc..stll..no dice..

If anyone can think of something Im missing..I'd sure appreciate the help..as I really want to play the game..ran fine on my system before I reformated the HD.and I've loaded everything back up..SH5 plays great..I have a

AMD Athalon FX 57 single core running at 2.9...(single core worked fine for the game when first installed) 4 gigs corsair DDR ram...fatality pro xfi titanium sound card...geforce Ultra 8800 with 768 megs ram..windows xp sp3..have downoaded all new drivers..tried older video drivers...directx 9.0c is up and running..dxdiag run shows no problems...I installed java.dont know if Im missing some basic program or otherwise to run the game..really strange this thing is....thanks much

You need to install these files::up:

http://www.tanksimzw.com/data_1/Msvcr_Files.zip

ZeeWolf

ingsoc84 01-31-11 09:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ZeeWolf (Post 1587718)
You need to install these files::up:

http://www.tanksimzw.com/data_1/Msvcr_Files.zip

ZeeWolf

Thanks Zeewolf..I downloaded the zip file.do..can youtell me where I want to extract them to..that is..which folder? my TvT or somewhere else? also..I see 5 .dll files..do I want to extact each one of them seperately? Do I isntall all 5? and lastly..do I install them into the TvT main file..OR into one of the subfolders? thanks!! Hope this works Sorry for all the questions..I will buy yoru mod for sure once I get this all sorted out..thanks

ZeeWolf 01-31-11 10:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ingsoc84 (Post 1587770)
Thanks Zeewolf..I downloaded the zip file.do..can youtell me where I want to extract them to..that is..which folder? my TvT or somewhere else? also..I see 5 .dll files..do I want to extact each one of them seperately? Do I isntall all 5? and lastly..do I install them into the TvT main file..OR into one of the subfolders? thanks!! Hope this works Sorry for all the questions..I will buy yoru mod for sure once I get this all sorted out..thanks

They can go in the system32 folder or the TvsT root folder :yep:

ZeeWolf

ingsoc84 01-31-11 11:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ZeeWolf (Post 1587798)
They can go in the system32 folder or the TvsT root folder :yep:

ZeeWolf

Okay.thanks..installed into the system32 folder..reinstalling the game. Is there a reason they would not have already been in the system32 folder...or does the game try to install them there?.wish me luck!

ingsoc84 01-31-11 11:54 PM

:D:woot::DSUCCESS!!!:D:woot:Im up and running..many thanks Zeewolf..NOW on to the MOD! :sunny:

ingsoc84 02-01-11 01:09 AM

Im going to test out the free mission 6 and bug fixes.and assuming it plays fine on my pc..which it should..then I'll join and get the whole works..any speical instructions when enabling this mod? Im assuming I just extract the contents to the TvTmain folder..and "extract"? thanks in advance! I just dont want to screw this up now that I have the main game up and running!