SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM Radio Room Forums (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/index.php)
-   UBOAT Mods Workshop (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/forumdisplay.php?f=295)
-   -   [b119] Grey Wolves Texture Pack (Historical Flags, Clothes, Dark UI...) (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?t=241205)

Brillett 05-21-19 01:15 PM

Vostok 05-23-19 03:11 AM

I'am working on the update of the mod for the B120, i have some trouble to update the pack, we will have to be a little patient !

---

Edit1 : I updated the mod with flags only for the moment. Updating UI skin and caps/clothes will take me more time. Enjoy !

---

Edit 2 : Mod with flags and caps/clothes are now available. Still working for the Dark Grey UI :) Enjoy !

---

Edit 3 : Full texture pack with dark grey ui is now available for B120 !!

Mole HD 05-29-19 01:24 AM

Cracking job mate, loving it :up:

Nice to see some mods appearing for Uboat...still struggling a bit with the crew micro-management but it's slowly growing on me...

kapitan_zur_see 05-29-19 10:17 AM

Nice work! :salute:
It really adds to the atmosphere and all! :yeah:

R-T-B 05-31-19 08:41 PM

Hello.

Do you have the "source" so to speak for this mod available?

Do you mind if I try updating it to my new modding system mentioned here, as a test run of how resilient it is to updates? (should work with latest preview or any version really)

http://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?t=241373

I'd do it for free! Because your mod rocks. And it'd be a better demo than my logo thing. PM me if interested. I wouldn't share beyond what you permit.

PS: I've already tried to look at your mod and extract/figure out what was modified, but I'm start to go crosseyed and my brain hurts!

EDIT: Nevermind. I converted your mod but my brain still kind of hurts. You changed over 400 data files! Real kudos there!

Please do let me know if you ever wish to grant permission for me to redistribute your mod in this new format.

Vostok 06-09-19 10:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by R-T-B (Post 2612327)
Hello.

Do you have the "source" so to speak for this mod available?

Do you mind if I try updating it to my new modding system mentioned here, as a test run of how resilient it is to updates? (should work with latest preview or any version really)

http://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?t=241373

I'd do it for free! Because your mod rocks. And it'd be a better demo than my logo thing. PM me if interested. I wouldn't share beyond what you permit.

PS: I've already tried to look at your mod and extract/figure out what was modified, but I'm start to go crosseyed and my brain hurts!

EDIT: Nevermind. I converted your mod but my brain still kind of hurts. You changed over 400 data files! Real kudos there!

Please do let me know if you ever wish to grant permission for me to redistribute your mod in this new format.

Sorry I was on vacation, I'm going to watch all that as soon as I have a little time it seems interesting :up:

Ragtag 06-09-19 02:17 PM

It is more or less pointless for now as the textures path id are constantly changing in the new builds. This method doesn't make mods more resilient in any way atm.
Secondly, it makes it even a bigger pain to pack and merge mods that are already done for us modders. By adding resource files these asset files must be distributed along with the rest and the user has to refer to those assets when installing.

And third, all the mods out now are already merged into one. :)

nycoroner05 06-13-19 07:17 PM

Awesome, ty.

GibClaret1980 06-14-19 02:06 AM

Looks brilliant thank you

J0313 06-19-19 09:43 PM

No joy...

Cant download because my browser version isn't supported. Could you upload it to some other place. Thanks.

Dmitrysh 07-03-19 03:48 PM

Nice work, thank you very much, Great mod. Hope it will be updated for newer game versions.

skin-nl 07-11-19 08:16 AM

Hello Vostok

Could you update it for version 122

Der_TRX 07-15-19 04:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by skin-nl (Post 2617964)
Hello Vostok

Could you update it for version 121

+1 can't wait for the update :up:

Kipparikalle 07-16-19 02:36 PM

121B's update log contains this;

Quote:

Improvements:
  • It's now possible to add custom music to the game. Please read README file in "(GAME_FOLDER)\UBOAT_Data\StreamingAssets\Packages \custom-music" to learn where to place your music files.
  • Various modding improvements for summer's modding SDK introduction. Added support for raw audio and texture files and support for datasheet overrides in mods.
  • U-boat fuel capacity is now set to a historical value and usage is expressed in UI as liters per km and per minute. Diesel compressor and engines have historical consumption rates.
  • Item's mass and stack limit are now displayed in the storage UI.

Aktungbby 07-16-19 03:40 PM

Welcome aboard!

Der_TRX,:Kaleun_Salute: