SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM Radio Room Forums (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/index.php)
-   Wolfpack (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/forumdisplay.php?f=277)
-   -   Development Updates (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?t=226377)

Bloblast 09-28-2018 03:29 PM

A campaign from 39 until 45, great news for single player mode:yeah:

blackswan40 09-29-2018 11:08 AM

Any News on a Mission Editor following developments on steam also added to my wish list
I will be buying this simulation on release also if the devs bring out a mission editor addon I would also purchase that also

nikimcbee 09-29-2018 08:40 PM

Looking sharp guys! That's a lot of hard work. Can't wait to see finished product. Prost!:Kaleun_Cheers:

Usurpator 10-01-2018 11:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blackswan40 (Post 2570633)
Any News on a Mission Editor following developments on steam also added to my wish list
I will be buying this simulation on release also if the devs bring out a mission editor addon I would also purchase that also

Developing a mission editor is a very good idea, we have been talking about it for quite some time but we are not at a stage where I can promise anything yet :) We'll be looking into it in the future.

EvidencePlz 10-02-2018 07:36 AM

will Wolfpack early access version on Steam have VR support?

p4p3rm4t3 10-02-2018 07:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EvidencePlz (Post 2571041)
will Wolfpack early access version on Steam have VR support?

They answered this in the steam forums.

https://steamcommunity.com/app/49092...6911760321941/

I am Agentmoo on steam.

Usurpator 10-03-2018 04:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EvidencePlz (Post 2571041)
will Wolfpack early access version on Steam have VR support?

Right now we're focused on releasing the core game. We'll look into the possibilities of VR-support when the final game is released :)

Don_D_Dwain 10-07-2018 12:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sober (Post 2435455)
Little things like turning the handle to open and shut the hatch cover . Just small things combined would make the game more fun imo . The sub crowded with movable objects like food boxes etc . Watch Das Boot again :yep:
A sub sim is what you want but it has to have some atmosphere to it . Watch Das Boot again .

Maybe i am too late to make a comment, but if not, then in the spirit of the movie das boot, there was a scene where two uboats in the storm was on the surface, and had to resort to morse code communications from the bridge, with a spot light. No big deal, but might be a nice touch. It is not like I want to learn morse code, but in the multi-player version where other submarines are on the hunt, and the tacticle situation requires radio use restriction, you could still communicate. Not an essential, but just a little thing, that might appeal to some.

Usurpator 10-09-2018 05:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Don_D_Dwain (Post 2571634)
Maybe i am too late to make a comment, but if not, then in the spirit of the movie das boot, there was a scene where two uboats in the storm was on the surface, and had to resort to morse code communications from the bridge, with a spot light. No big deal, but might be a nice touch. It is not like I want to learn morse code, but in the multi-player version where other submarines are on the hunt, and the tacticle situation requires radio use restriction, you could still communicate. Not an essential, but just a little thing, that might appeal to some.

This feature is under development but it won't be implemented until after the early access release.

Don_D_Dwain 10-13-2018 09:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SkvaderStudios (Post 2571961)
This feature is under development but it won't be implemented until after the early access release.

thanks, planning on getting this sim.

jdski 10-15-2018 04:36 PM

Was there or will there be a Kickstarter campaign for Wolfpack?

jdski 10-15-2018 05:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SkvaderStudios (Post 2570474)
Thank you for all your help. Very useful information!




More here. Looks like there may be an email to purchase them.


http://www.convoyweb.org.uk/extras/i...ome.htm~exmain

Usurpator 10-16-2018 07:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jdski (Post 2572704)
Was there or will there be a Kickstarter campaign for Wolfpack?

Hello! There won't be a Kickstarter campaign for Wolfpack, instead we're releasing it on Steam's Early Access. The community can support the project by buying the game while it's still under development. Steam page: https://store.steampowered.com/app/490920/Wolfpack/

/Einar

Usurpator 10-16-2018 07:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jdski (Post 2572707)
More here. Looks like there may be an email to purchase them.


http://www.convoyweb.org.uk/extras/i...ome.htm~exmain

Thank you! Lots of great stuff on that page as well as details on how to buy the the Atlantic grid chart. I'm probably going to contact them and see if it's still possible to buy the CD with 30+ Kriegsmarine charts.

/Einar

makman94 01-05-2019 05:15 AM

Any news Guys ?

Some gameplay that you can share ?


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:52 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 1995- 2020 Subsim