SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM Radio Room Forums (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/index.php)
-   Tanksim.com (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/forumdisplay.php?f=203)
-   -   T34 vs Tiger- Kursk 1943 coming soon! (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?t=158301)

woofiedog 10-05-10 12:02 PM

Can't wait for Big Game hunting season to open up while looking down the sight of the Panther Ausf D. Hmmmm... should I load up with double-ought & slug or just straight slug? :cool:

The Panzer II will come in right handy at cleaning up any occupied trenches sniping at our flanks! :D

ZeeWolf 10-05-10 12:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by woofiedog (Post 1509495)
Can't wait for Big Game hunting season to open up while looking down the sight of the Panther Ausf D. Hmmmm... should I load up with double-ought & slug or just straight slug? :cool:

The Panzer II will come in right handy at cleaning up any occupied trenches sniping at our flanks! :D

Hi woofiedog,
I wanted hunting season to be open already but for the last week I have
been "Dogged":DL by these small things that I put of as "easy to fix" :doh:
So, the good news is I am definitely in the final stage of tying up the loose
ends so-to-speak. :up:

Oh, and one more thing- The Panther D is AI only. The Panther Ausf A and
G will be both playable and AI.

Cheers :salute:

ZW

Knightspel 10-05-10 01:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ZeeWolf (Post 1509511)
Hi woofiedog,
I wanted hunting season to be open already but for the last week I have
been "Dogged":DL by these small things that I put of as "easy to fix" :doh:
So, the good news is I am definitely in the final stage of tying up the loose
ends so-to-speak. :up:

Oh, and one more thing- The Panther D is AI only. The Panther Ausf A and
G will be both playable and AI.

Cheers :salute:

ZW

Great, G is my favourite Panther anyway :O: Looking forward to updates :salute:

ZeeWolf 10-05-10 02:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Knightspel (Post 1509519)
Great, G is my favourite Panther anyway :O: Looking forward to updates :salute:

Cool :up:
I also want to mention the the stock T34-85 model is good and I have no
near future plans to re-model it. However I have spent alot of time to re-work
the control of it. The T34-85 will now be much more easily controlled without
auto-driver. It is fast and responds fast as well, speed control will rely more
on your skill with engine RPM and gear position. I will post some images
on what you need to do. Overall it will be much more pleasant to operate
while under fire and much more capable of the true to life tactics used
to deal with the Tiger when attacking in a mass waves for example. :yep:

Vorwärts Kameraden! :salute:

ZW

Sledgehammer427 10-05-10 06:51 PM

Man, every time I go to donate I don't have money :cry:

I'm curious about how you plan on implementing your new playable tanks Zee, will it be mission based, I.E. mission 1 start with a panzer II and work your way up?

or will you go a route where you can "select" a playable tank as an entire mod, I would suppose you could use JSGME, but I dunno.
Either way, the way I'm thinking, you could enable a certain tank with a certain pack of missions. That way you won't find yourself fighting hordes of T-34's with a light tank or fighting smaller skirmish like battles with a heavy tank.
I don't know, it's just a thought

ZeeWolf 10-05-10 08:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sledgehammer427 (Post 1509741)
Man, every time I go to donate I don't have money :cry:

I'm curious about how you plan on implementing your new playable tanks Zee, will it be mission based, I.E. mission 1 start with a panzer II and work your way up?

or will you go a route where you can "select" a playable tank as an entire mod, I would suppose you could use JSGME, but I dunno.
Either way, the way I'm thinking, you could enable a certain tank with a certain pack of missions. That way you won't find yourself fighting hordes of T-34's with a light tank or fighting smaller skirmish like battles with a heavy tank.
I don't know, it's just a thought

At first there will simply be a single mission that has the new Playable. But
I want to focus on creating a playable tank menu that can add your choice
to an existing mission or campaign. The easier the better, keeping it simple
is the best way. As for a merit based tank assignment, that is not impossible
but that could be something for later :ping:.
My original plan is to create campaigns and missions that are time specific
so if you want to jump in 1942 you can. That way I can do the entire war
and take the time to keep to my vision for the sim. My vision in part will
maintain realism as much as possible and even attempt re-creating authentic battles etc.. :yep:
The sky is the limit hammer :up:
Also I want you guys to get familiar with the editor (tutorial is on the list)
so you can do some cool stuff too. :salute:

Zee

morttheslayer 10-07-10 03:33 PM

Progress sounds excellent
 
Hi Zee and fellow Panzer Commanders!

Progress sounds really positive, love to have a go at the mission editor some time in the future but are you sure you trust us Zee? Remember what you said about us getting into the Registry some time ago ?? :har:

I'd certainly need some more basic or "baby" instructions i.e a level up (or down depending how you look at it!!) from the manual published a while ago.

On another topic (which I won't bore you with) I'll be off the air for a bit as moving "HQ" next week and will have to get phone line/internet reinstated at new house. Been busy arranging moving stuff (and my discs!!) so all the best wishes to Zee and crew, and,

"I'll be Back" !!!!!!!

Mort (not much slaying lately!!) :salute:

ZeeWolf 10-07-10 03:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by morttheslayer (Post 1510925)
Hi Zee and fellow Panzer Commanders!

Progress sounds really positive, love to have a go at the mission editor some time in the future but are you sure you trust us Zee? Remember what you said about us getting into the Registry some time ago ?? :har:

I'd certainly need some more basic or "baby" instructions i.e a level up (or down depending how you look at it!!) from the manual published a while ago.

On another topic (which I won't bore you with) I'll be off the air for a bit as moving "HQ" next week and will have to get phone line/internet reinstated at new house. Been busy arranging moving stuff (and my discs!!) so all the best wishes to Zee and crew, and,

"I'll be Back" !!!!!!!

Mort (not much slaying lately!!) :salute:

Hey Morty ! :DL
Sounds like all that painting payed off huh? ;)
Don't worry about the editor tutorials I can start out basic so it won't be
such a chore. Although I really do not know how your going to survive the
new Russian mission one though - it's tuff :o
Take care morty and hope all goes well at the new HQ :salute:

ZW

ZeeWolf 10-09-10 12:25 PM

Update Progress Report Oct 9 2010
 
Ok Guys,
I am down to one major five minor issues that need to be resolved before
this new update is ready. The major issue has to do with the stock Panzer IV
Ausf. G and it's damage model errors. My new Panzer IV model is not finished
yet and maybe done in a few more weeks however I did plan the stock Panzer
to be up to par for the sake of the free missions I want to release this coming
Christmas. Of course this current update will be released (as a beta) as soon
as these remaining issues are history. :up:
The what I refer to as minor issues are mostly, like adding crew to the SU-152,
Panzer III's and details pertaining to this. And vehicle behavior and objective
triggers in the new missions plus some finishing touches on the art work.:know:

This maybe a good time to fall in for beta testing if you are interested please
let me know here or better yet e-mail me. :yep:

Vorwärts Kameraden! :salute:

ZW

http://i327.photobucket.com/albums/k...anther_D_4.jpg

eddie 10-09-10 02:34 PM

Ready here ZW!!!

ZeeWolf 10-09-10 09:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eddie (Post 1511897)
Ready here ZW!!!

Your on eddie! :up:

ZW

Priscalan 10-10-10 01:21 AM

Hello ZW and fellow,

I am also ready despite my absence in recent months (travel,
http://i821.photobucket.com/albums/z...arcassonne.jpg
paragliding
http://i821.photobucket.com/albums/z...aragliding.jpg
hang gliding
http://i821.photobucket.com/albums/z...HagGliding.jpg
and Ultra Light Motorised
http://i821.photobucket.com/albums/z...sTiger/ULM.jpg
).

I can not wait to try all those wonderful things you did :yeah:while we lounged:haha:

Cheers

LcSummers 10-10-10 03:26 AM

Dont ask, just send
 
Hi ZW,

as you know from earlier times, i am ready to try beta release. So in the future you can send me the testing without asking it, maybe its easier this way.

Thanks!!!!

BTW great picture ZW

Lets roll

LC:yeah:

ZeeWolf 10-10-10 11:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Priscalan (Post 1512051)
Hello ZW and fellow,

I am also ready despite my absence in recent months (travel,

paragliding

hang gliding

and Ultra Light Motorised

).

I can not wait to try all those wonderful things you did :yeah:while we lounged:haha:

Cheers

Wow Priscalan! What a AWESOME vacation man! :yeah:
So glad all is well Kamerad. :up:

ZW

ZeeWolf 10-10-10 11:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LcSummers (Post 1512084)
Hi ZW,

as you know from earlier times, i am ready to try beta release. So in the future you can send me the testing without asking it, maybe its easier this way.

Thanks!!!!

BTW great picture ZW

Lets roll

LC:yeah:

Your the best LC! :salute:
I will send you the link when it's ready:up:

BTW I was hoping frinik would jump in with his new PC :DL

ZW

LcSummers 10-10-10 12:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ZeeWolf (Post 1512247)
Your the best LC! :salute:
I will send you the link when it's ready:up:

BTW I was hoping frinik would jump in with his new PC :DL

ZW


Oki doki Mr Panzerführer!!:yeah:

I think MAN (Nürnberg) would be proud to see that new Panther you designed. Yes MAN was one of those factories wich built the Panthers untill late of 1945.


LC

PS: I am promoted to frogman. Please ZW help me, i dont want to crash dive with a new Panther. I hate dephts. I only feel confortable in the air or in a tank!


Hopefully frinik and Mr. Morty will be back soon to test the new update too.

ZeeWolf 10-10-10 06:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LcSummers (Post 1512269)
Oki doki Mr Panzerführer!!:yeah:

I think MAN (Nürnberg) would be proud to see that new Panther you designed. Yes MAN was one of those factories wich built the Panthers untill late of 1945.


LC

PS: I am promoted to frogman. Please ZW help me, i dont want to crash dive with a new Panther. I hate dephts. I only feel confortable in the air or in a tank!


Hopefully frinik and Mr. Morty will be back soon to test the new update too.

The Panther main factories involved in production and modernization where
MAN = Maschinenfabrik Augsburg-Nurmberg, MNH = Maschinenfabrik Niedersachsen-Hannover
and Daimler-Benz in Berlin. :up:
And those little pictures (frogman) are automatically given with the number
of posts you make on the forum. :yep: So, I'm innocent! :haha: and you frinik and
morty will really enjoy this update LC :03:

ZW:salute:

indebin 10-11-10 08:00 AM

Hi ZW

Count me in for the beta :yeah:

Cheers

ZeeWolf 10-11-10 11:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by indebin (Post 1512709)
Hi ZW

Count me in for the beta :yeah:

Cheers

Ok indebin your in :up:

ZW

LcSummers 10-11-10 02:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ZeeWolf (Post 1512454)
The Panther main factories involved in production and modernization where
MAN = Maschinenfabrik Augsburg-Nurmberg, MNH = Maschinenfabrik Niedersachsen-Hannover
and Daimler-Benz in Berlin. :up:
And those little pictures (frogman) are automatically given with the number
of posts you make on the forum. :yep: So, I'm innocent! :haha: and you frinik and
morty will really enjoy this update LC :03:

ZW:salute:


Hi ZW,

there was a fourth one in Kassel, Henschel und Sohn

the fifth was Demag (Deutsche Maschienen AG) in Hannover

and last but not least Wegman in Kassel but they built only the tuurets wich were sent to Henschel.

So my friend, do you know what this mean for you?

Hundreds of Panthers to be build:haha:

Have a nice day

LC


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:10 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 1995- 2024 Subsim®
"Subsim" is a registered trademark, all rights reserved.