SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM Radio Room Forums (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/index.php)
-   Dangerous Waters (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/forumdisplay.php?f=181)
-   -   An active DW multiplayer community in 2016! (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?t=227542)

rentacow 10-13-16 06:49 PM

Thanks Jim! :subsim:

So here is the latest report:

Scheduled games have been a big challenge so far. To keep headaches to a minimum we will stick to informal match-ups whenever there are people online and wanting to play. There are at least a half dozen of us "regulars" online during the weekends and 1 or 2 of us active during the week so keep checking in if you have not been able to find a game yet.

Post any questions, comments or concerns in this thread and also check back often as I will keep the updates coming!

:Kaleun_Cheers:

Join by clicking this invite link >>> New Discord link on page 4!

cmdr.darksythe 10-13-16 09:06 PM

Im active on the discord all week long, and up for a game anytime Im not working on one of my servers, Shoot me a message and we will get a game going. Name on DC is th3r00t.

BattleRabbit 10-15-16 04:41 AM

Thx Jim :Kaleun_Cheers:

p7p8 10-16-16 08:27 AM

Meeting announcement:

BATTLE FOR STRAIT

http://i.imgur.com/9DuunsX.jpg

Time: 21.X.2016 20:00 CET
Requirements: RA 1.40

COUNTDOWN CLOCK

Main topic is on POLISHSEAMEN forum.
You can sign in here on Subsim, but signing on POLISHSEAMEN forum have higher priority.
(We use polish/english language)

List is open for more players/platforms.

Adres IP TS3: 91.233.114.53

p7p8 10-19-16 12:03 PM

No one (from subsim) want to play this very good scenario?
Modified version was tested few times with polish and italian community in 2015.
Scenario is very stable and open for various tactics for both sides.
Original version was design for RA 1.36 + Betamod 4.1.
This version is without MPA's and have more modern SSK submarines than original one.

I hope subsim MP community is still alive :arrgh!:

Italian Captain 10-19-16 05:43 PM

I've read your post and I've visited your forum...but, unfortunately, friday night is not so free for me.

Sorry
:salute:

Furia 12-02-16 12:24 PM

I would be surely interested on participating in any Dangerous Waters MP event or campaing.
My preferred platform is the FFG-7 but I can take any western sub if needed.
Fridays or weekends are perfect for me. :Kaleun_Salute:

Furia 12-11-16 04:38 AM

Guys. Thanks for yesterday game.
Was really a susprise to have so many players and so well organized event and scenario.
I had not played DW in multiplayer since years and I was a bit rusty so my FFG could not survive the missile volley you launched agains me, but I had enjoyed any minute of the match.
It was really nice to see so much people interested on the sim.
I will be looking for the next sessions!!:Kaleun_Salute:

Just a tip for the FFG playability. In such high density contact scenario that includes multiple surface and subsurface threats and a bunchload of neutral plataforms, if there is just one player on the frigate, it would be a great help to have the AI enabled to help in several extra stations.
While in the sub a player spends most of its time between the Sonar station and the TMA. On an FFG we do have quite an extra number of stations to man and having the AI helping it is not really a cheat since their performance it is never the level of a human player but help the player to manage the workload and keep track what it is going on FFG.

In any case big thanks to Pepe and Jacek for they nice game yesterday.

PL_Cmd_Jacek 12-11-16 07:15 AM

Thank you for the game :Kaleun_Cheers:.

I've just submit a short battle report from our yesterday game.

http://www.subsim.com/radioroom/show...30#post2451530

p7p8 12-11-16 01:13 PM

Thank you Furia and Jacek for a great game.

Quote:

(...)there is just one player on the frigate(...)
I prefer to be alone on my FFG or DDG with auto TMA + ESM. Which stations would you like to change for manual/auto crew? We can change it in next game.

biosthetique 02-05-17 04:11 PM

That's all very interesting. Yet, it feels like a private club since I haven't from seen where I could acquire AR from.

So, where do you DL that AR 1.4 from?

Nippelspanner 02-05-17 10:23 PM

You mean Reinforce Alert (RA). You can find it in the mod forum here. Not a club at all, I just think this project didn't see the day of light yet.

Delgard 03-19-17 06:02 PM

up and running

Hi All, I am pretty sure I got DW up and running. I was a sub fan from way back so that will be my primary interest. The layout is only a little different than 688i H/K.

I have not found out how to multiplayer, but I know that I do work a lot.

My schedule will be running patrols to develop my crew. I have faith that the boat has completed needed trials.

Anyway, Ahoy!

ScreamingElectron 06-15-17 11:38 PM

I can't believe I ran into this thread! Count me in! Usually available week nights and weekends!
I'll be on Discord with you guys!

A-Ganger 07-16-17 03:18 PM

Me too, except I don't have anything modded. Wanting to finish vanilla campaign

I got on Discord a min ago just to set it up..