SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM Radio Room Forums (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/index.php)
-   General Topics (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/forumdisplay.php?f=175)
-   -   Last Will and Testament (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?t=250619)

Texas Red 09-26-21 08:06 PM

Last Will and Testament

Hello all, it’s your friendly Subsimmer freshman here right now bringing you some awful (or good) news tonight.

Recently, I have realized i’m gonna need to start putting in much more effort if I want to get into the Naval Academy, and being on my laptop and Subsim 24/7 ain’t gonna cut it. I can’t maintain a social appearance on the forum with all the studying and extracurriculars I am doing.
I simply cannot post 24/7 and spam the forums anymore (thank God! :o:) since school started. I am trying to balance social life, gaming, sea cadets, and schoolwork and unfortunately I have to cut somethings from my life.

Subsim is one of those.

But do not worry! Your freshman will still be around! I will lurk the forums but not post. I will not be posting 3.2 posts per 30 minutes anymore, I will mainly just be on here for the mods and the occasional flare up in activity. Believe me I totally intend to reclaim my title of Whack-a-Dick master (since Whack-A-Squirrel is now cancelled!) I won’t leave the forums, I will be almost gone or something like that. I’ll still be here but just more distant.

And so, I would like to include a last will & testament. My will is as follows:

• That Mad Mardigan receive what I had gained in the Five Word Story Forums
• That propbeanie and vdr1981 receive what I have gained in the modding community.
• And I temporarily hand over the title of “Whack-a-Dick champion” to Gerald. Until I return to claim the next title, Gerald will take the watch for me.
• I also give Buddahaid what I have gained in the political forum.
• Thus, Gerald is now the “El Whacko of the West”

And that is it for now.
I will still respond to PMs, I will still be active and post when deemed necessary.

Thank you all for the wonderful ride this has been and for providing support when i needed it.

Fair winds and following seas! :salute:

Eichhörnchen 09-27-21 01:33 AM

Well that's a gosh-durned shame, but I'm sure you'll continue to swing your whacker every now and again

Whack-A-Dick will not be replacing your favourite game, but is just intended to introduce a feeling of celebrity now and again to lift folks spirits (everybody seems to love their celebs nowadays, although I don't)

Reece 09-27-21 03:37 AM

All the best El Whacko, try not to sink any ships!! :D
Look forward to your return. :yep:

Cheers,
Reece.

Texas Red 09-27-21 07:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eichhörnchen (Post 2770945)
Well that's a gosh-durned shame, but I'm sure you'll continue to swing your whacker every now and again

Whack-A-Dick will not be replacing your favourite game, but is just intended to introduce a feeling of celebrity now and again to lift folks spirits (everybody seems to love their celebs nowadays, although I don't)

Yeah I will continue to swing that whacker. When the time is appropriate, of course. Whack-a-Dick is still my favorite game! And yes it does lift my spirits up in tough times. It feels nice to see everyone get along and have fun. I get you with not liking your celebrities, heck I have yet to find a celebrity that really upholds what I think everyone should. But hey that might be too much to expect out of everyone.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reece (Post 2770953)
All the best El Whacko, try not to sink any ships!! :D
Look forward to your return. :yep:

Cheers,
Reece.

You too mate! :salute: I won’t sink my ski boat (yes we have a boat), I also promise not to let anyone steer her shy from her true course.
I wish you and Eichy all the best. Really mates it has been a pleasure to be with you all.

Jimbuna 09-27-21 01:15 PM

I hope you return before you reach puberty :haha:

:O:

vienna 09-30-21 06:25 AM

^Oh, that could be a long wait... :03:

Good luck on your efforts, El Whacko... :salute:

<O>