SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM Radio Room Forums (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/index.php)
-   DW Mod Workshop (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/forumdisplay.php?f=196)
-   -   Weapon Loads Limits (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?t=153378)

alguienonline 06-29-17 12:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by p7p8 (Post 2496064)
Akula III carries 50 units of various weapon, is it "not enough" for you?

Dude, WTF is ur problem. If u dont know the answer call urself to silence.

I want more ammo for the akula, i want to carry 100 missiles. Anybody knows how to??

p7p8 06-29-17 01:16 PM

Why only 100? 10000 is better :D

You can do mod where Perry carries 50 Harpoons, Akula 100 Sizzlers and LA can go faster than 200 kts. But i think peoples love to play DW because this game is REALISTIC simulator in modern naval war.

All playable platforms have advantages and disadvantages and you should accept that fact because this is essence of DW. Driving Akula is quite different than driving LA. They have different sensors, weapons , speed and maximum depth. Your idea for mod is to equal both sides of battle. In my opinion this is pointless.

Maybe Cold Waters or arcade games would be better for you, if you don't understand phenomen of DW?

BTW: for launching weapons you need compresed air. That means, you are not able for launching 50-100 missiles without air tank charge.

alguienonline 06-29-17 01:26 PM

Its just GAME. I want to build a scenario where i get to fight 100 ships with 1 sub. Can u understand this??

Go comment somewhere else, u talk too much and know about modding.

p7p8 06-29-17 01:45 PM

Chillout buddy.

You said before about mod - not scenario.

In scenario you can use trigger and script for rearming

Your problem is that you wanna add more missiles to sub which have largest storage in game and add missiles to Perry - most dangerous playable surface in ASuW in RA. That suggest, your ideas are little reckless.

Making MOD only for yourself is in my opinion pointless. Especially when the same effect can be triggered/scripted.

alguienonline 06-29-17 09:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by p7p8 (Post 2496100)
Making MOD only for yourself is in my opinion pointless. Especially when the same effect can be triggered/scripted.

Any tutorial on how to make a script??

p7p8 06-30-17 07:24 AM

You don't have to:

http://i.imgur.com/esVbLa2.jpg

All is in Mission editor in game.

Scripts needs trigger for launching!

qiaoyech 07-01-17 01:40 PM

The hex edit i mentioned above is the overall limit of all missiles. I think other sub-limits of the missile amounts are adjustable with DWEdit. Just search the launchers for the playable FFG.

Fearless 01-06-19 07:58 PM

Collins Class Weapon loadout

Hi team, I know this is an old thread but I was wondering if someone could advise what hex edit to change the Collins Class sub's weapons loadout from 18 to 22

Thanks in advance. :Kaleun_Salute:

Pirate 01-07-19 04:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fearless (Post 2585267)
Hi team, I know this is an old thread but I was wondering if someone could advise what hex edit to change the Collins Class sub's weapons loadout from 18 to 22

Thanks in advance. :Kaleun_Salute:

Ok, try this to change the Rack 1-4 Capacity (Main Rack)

NON_NUKE_SUB Interface:
wpnloadout.dll: Hexedit address 0x0315D (2 bytes)
fctd.dll: Hexedit address 0x0A33D (2 bytes)

Current Value: 0x0900

EDIT: For the changes to take effect you also have to delete the .lod file of the collins weapon loadout in the cache folder, usually game root folder for winxp or the "C:\users\username\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Prog ram Files (x86)\Sonalysts Combat Simulations\Dangerous Waters" folder for winvista and later.

Have fun...

Fearless 01-07-19 04:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pirate (Post 2585301)
Ok, try this to change the Rack 1-4 Capacity (Main Rack)

NON_NUKE_SUB Interface:
wpnloadout.dll: Hexedit address 0x0315D (2 bytes)
fctd.dll: Hexedit address 0x0A33D (2 bytes)

Current Value: 0x0900

EDIT: For the changes to take effect you also have to delete the .lod file of the collins weapon loadout in the cache folder, usually game root folder for winxp or the "C:\users\username\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Prog ram Files (x86)\Sonalysts Combat Simulations\Dangerous Waters" folder for winvista and later.

Have fun...

**UPDATE**

I think I've done it. I changed the 09 to 0D and that increased the 1-4 racks loadout from 9 to 13 thus allowing me to add 12 weapons totalling 22 all up.
6 in the tubes, 2 in both racks 5 and 6 and 12 in racks1-4. Interesting though that whilst showing \13, I can only add 12\13.

I used https://www.calculator.net/hex-calcu...14#decimal2hex to work out what to use.

Thanks for your info and guidance Pirate. :Kaleun_Cheers:

Fearless 01-08-19 08:58 PM

Seems to work now.

Stewy1 02-14-19 09:18 PM

Hi Fearless,

I've tried to have a go at editing the Collins weapons loadout - but the hex editor made no sense to me.

I was wondering, would you consider uploading your 22 Torp Collins wpnloadout.dll, so that I can 'patch' your one over?

Thanks Fearless, hope you can help,
Stew

Alcon2009 01-09-22 11:34 AM

Yes, this is for the Collins, but how do i do the same with another submarine? how do i know what byte i need to modify? or for a FFG too

Thanks.