SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM Radio Room Forums (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/index.php)
-   SHIII Mods Workshop (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/forumdisplay.php?f=195)
-   -   NYGM 3 Super-mod (Current: 3.6 F, January 13th 2015) (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?t=139231)

Stiebler 11-19-11 04:14 AM

@IamBecomeLife:

No problems with the Museum here. (Using version 3.6).

Stiebler.

iambecomelife 11-19-11 11:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stiebler (Post 1790230)
@IamBecomeLife:

No problems with the Museum here. (Using version 3.6).

Stiebler.

I have solved it for the time being by deleting the new units in data/sea etc.

Stiebler 11-19-11 01:50 PM

Quote:

I have solved it for the time being by deleting the new units in data/sea etc.
Which new units?

Stiebler.

iambecomelife 11-19-11 02:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stiebler (Post 1790464)
Which new units?

Stiebler.

I mean all of the units added in the various NYGM updates that are not in stock Silent Hunter, like M35B and M36B.

Buck_O 11-19-11 04:13 PM

Stiebler

I'm confused on the patch process with 3.6. After I use the patched H.sie exe & then patch it with your addon;

Do I need to enable H.sie "Supplement to V16A (JSGME)" & your "Stiebler_Addon_for_V16A3" ... Or, do I just enable your "Stiebler_Addon_for _V16A3?

Stiebler 11-20-11 07:07 AM

@IABL:
Your finding is an unusual one. Do you have any difficulty with the new ships in loading and playing a campaign?

@Buck_O:
You need to install both supplementary folders (for Hsie's patch and for my Addon patch) with JSGME.

Stiebler.

Buck_O 11-20-11 02:35 PM

thanks Stieber...loving the latest patch:up:

Shado 11-26-11 09:24 AM

Patch 3.6 and Hitman Gui

Hey al,
I have one question. When I enable the new patch with the Hitman update, I loose the AOB calcuator slideout and the larger depth dial. When I move the cursor to the right I get the compass and not the AOB calculator. If I remove the updated Hitman mod, I get it back.

Question is, is there a way to have both? or have a messed something up when I installed the mods.

Here is the order I have
NYGM v2.5
MYGM 3_new
NYGM3_6
IABL new
3rd Flotilla Mod
NYGM HIRes subs
Hitman_GUI_NYGM3_1.1
Harbor Traffic Add in

When I add in the Hitman Optics NYGM 3.2 (Fixed)
I loose the AOB cal. and larger depth gauge.

Any help is appreciated :DL

Stiebler 11-26-11 09:41 AM

@Shado:

You do not need both Hitman mods.

Install one or the other, decide which one you prefer, and stick with it. The 3_1.1 Optics mod has not been updated in its en_menu.txt file for the Hsie-Stiebler hard-code patches, so I recommend you remove this version and use the Hitman 3.2 (Fixed) patch.

Your order of installation of mods is correct.

Stiebler.

Shado 11-26-11 10:15 AM

Thank You for the quick reply. I will try the 3.2 (fix) and see how it goes.
Thanks for keeping this mod going, I really enjoy it.

:D:salute:

Buck_O 11-28-11 11:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stiebler (Post 1794450)
@Shado:

The 3_1.1 Optics mod has not been updated in its en_menu.txt file for the Hsie-Stiebler hard-code patches, so I recommend you remove this version and use the Hitman 3.2 (Fixed) patch.

Stiebler.

Is this 3_1.1 Optics the same as Hitman GUI 1.0? & if not, is this GUI compatible with Hsie/Stiebler hard-code patches?

Stiebler 11-29-11 04:18 AM

@Buck_O:

I believe that the versions 1.0 and 3_1.1 of Hitman's Optics mod are significantly different.

In any case, neither has been updated in their en/de_menu.txt files for NYGM 3.6.

If you wish to use these alternative versions, then cut-and-paste the extracts from the Stiebler_Addons mod folders for Add_to_your_en_menu.txt into the en_menu.txt file provided with the 1.0 or 3_1.1 versions of the Optics mod, as described in the detailed instructions provided with the Addons patch. Then search the en_menu.txt file provided with NYGM 3.6 for the key word 'H.sie', and cut-and-paste *all* the lines that follow into the en_menu.txt file provided with Hitman's mod.

It will be a lot simpler just to use Hitman's 3.2 Optics mod, though.

Stiebler.

Buck_O 11-30-11 01:05 AM

Stiebler

Ok I found the optics 3_1.1 by Hitman in an older post for NYGM3.. I had no idea he made those, thus my confusion & its relation to his Gui 1.0..:oops:..Anyway, I realize that he updated those optics for NYGM3.6 & that you suggest I use it.. I tried it...its nice, but I still prefer his GUI1.0..which brings me to my next question.

Hitmans Gui 1.0 does not have a "en_menu.txt" file :hmmm:...It does however have a "de_menu.txt" file... so should I just edit these & not worry about the "en_menu.txt" files?..

Or am I missing something obvious..:damn:

Stiebler 11-30-11 03:29 AM

@Buck_O:

You will have to edit the de_menu.txt file.
However, all your console messages will now be in German.

Stiebler.

Hitman 11-30-11 03:39 AM

@Buck_O:

I'm a bit confused now about which optics mod you are using ... can you post a screenshot of it? I'm unsure if you are using my first, old mod, or the latest GUI which is currently updated to latest NYGM release by Stiebler. Maybe we are talking about different things :06: