SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM Radio Room Forums (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/index.php)
-   SH4 ATO Mods (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/forumdisplay.php?f=234)
-   -   Journey's End for The Grey Wolves Mod Team (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?t=155583)

Rapt0r56 09-01-09 09:23 AM

From me too... best wishes, Without you my Silent Hunter Experience is nothing. Now we must trust in Ubi and Silent Hunter 5.
I think also with SH5 and Subsim we have good times! :salute:

FloydRoses 09-01-09 09:29 AM

Thank you GWX team.We will never forget your outstanding work.Godd luck for everithing.

Captain von Keldunk 09-01-09 09:55 AM

First of many conspiracy theories

Thank you GWX team for your hard decision to support SH5 sales.:03:
First of many conspiracy theories, :D what really happened.:timeout:
Can we ever know for sure:woot:

JU_88 09-01-09 10:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Captain von Keldunk (Post 1163264)
Thank you GWX team for your hard decision to support SH5 sales.:03:
First of many conspiracy theories, :D what really happened.:timeout:
Can we ever know for sure:woot:

Its exactly fro the reasin as described in the first post off this thread - no conspiricies, trust me. :)

pontius 09-01-09 11:09 AM

Salute GWX-Team!
I just manage to look around from time to time and now I read this sad news.
You guys were such an inspiration for me that I myself tried my hands on modding (although never finnishing sth.)and im really thankful for all the help I got from GWX-members. I had to give up because of RL and so I fully understand your decision and can only salute you.
You made alot of us happy :up:

Sailor Steve 09-01-09 11:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by h.sie (Post 1163203)
what is a POS?

Piece Of $#!+ (an opinion I disagree with, by the way).

Wulfmann 09-01-09 11:24 AM

Well, I am sure this will be the end for the GW team as we can surely count on UBI soft to develop and test SH5 to be as good as it can be and there will be no need for Grey Wolves to tinker with it.

Yeah right:timeout:
Imagine how big a spleef one would need to believe that
:har:

Wulfmann

Captain von Keldunk 09-01-09 11:30 AM

Conspiracy theories part 2

Close to release date of SH5, GWX team will be formed again,:)
and they say that GWX5 is in the works,:DL
that it will be best mod GWX team ever made,:D
This will boost SH5 sales a lot.:yep:
This way they get Access to some cool SH5 dev tools.:up:

Bosje 09-01-09 11:33 AM

-and it has nothing to do with the B3 bomber
-what's a B3 bomber?
-that's what I'm saying: there is no B3 bomber and I don't know how these rumours get started...

MikiBzh 09-01-09 12:16 PM

Thank you for all GWX team... :salute:

Hakahura 09-01-09 02:36 PM

Thanks for all the hard work.

onelifecrisis 09-01-09 02:40 PM

Well for me at least this solves my dilemma of whether to look forward to GWX4 or look forward to SH5! Thanks, GWX team, past and present, for everything you've done on SH3. Best wishes for the future.

Jimbuna 09-01-09 03:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by onelifecrisis (Post 1163532)
Well for me at least this solves my dilemma of whether to look forward to GWX4 or look forward to SH5! Thanks, GWX team, past and present, for everything you've done on SH3. Best wishes for the future.

Don't forget your work was quite prominent in GWX Gold also.

I've no hesitation in thanking you on behalf of the team for the above and would end in wishing you all the best for the future http://www.psionguild.org/forums/ima...s/thumbsup.gif

Zilch 09-01-09 03:11 PM

Reality is a harsh master.

I'm only the more upset because the work I've seen you all do so far is absolutely top notch. I'm grateful to be able to enjoy it as-is, and won't complain about what hasn't come out. It's only sad to know you've put lots of work into it to see no end product. Been in that situation more times than I can count, and it always burns.

I haven't said "thanks" for GWX yet, so let me take that opportunity now. It's a beautiful example of what's possible when the right people are doing the right things for the right reasons.

Everyone knows real life takes priority. If you've chosen to prioritize real events in favor of games, you've always made the right choice.

I hope all is well, otherwise.
:rock:

Joseph 09-01-09 08:56 PM

Well I've been lurking for a while, and this seems a good time to make a post.

I've only been using GWX for a relatively short time, but I can't imagine playing sh3 without it. It is easily the best, most complete mod I've seen for any game.

So to the team: Thanks for all you've given, and I wish you the best for the future.