SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM Radio Room Forums (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/index.php)
-   Silent Hunter III (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   it's been a long time (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?t=206516)

Rebel 08-09-13 09:07 PM

it's been a long time

my name is rebel. Played silent Hunter two . Had lots of fun it was a great time. Playing against people. In the destroyers and the arguments about your not supposed to sink the destroyers:wah:. But they shut down the website for silent Hunter two. Then came silent Hunter three and GWX I bought silent Hunter four didn't much like it. For silent Hunter five didn't like it. Playing silent Hunter three GWX was great fun , with other players:haha:. But as time rolled on people leave the game seemed to fade into the sunset. But I still play silent Hunter 3GWX at 100% all things equaling true and have played all the games. Have started to play careers. Found it boring. So I decided to play the careers without using the map . I will say that no one told me where to find the pictures after pressuring control and F 11 so what I did was by tracing paper and trace off the monitor the map that I was going to play. Then I said why don't I put it on plastic I bought plastic and traced the map on the plastic what a nightmare the tracing paper work better. I also had to buy a real protractor a good one 20 dollars I sent the map at 125 and use the protractor to measure the distance that I had to go and return to port great fun. Then after looking for where the pictures that I took using control and F11 I found them tool hundred and 278 of them all of the same map:haha:well I printed the map with my printer and ran out of ink takes a lot of ink to print the map:O:. Well got all that worked out, I must say laying out of course and not using the game map once I start the mission has been great fun it took a little tweaking of the protractor to get the distance and speed and time to equal success.

maurice076 08-10-13 09:11 AM

Hmm interesting,never thought of that.Havn't been playing that long though.

CTU_Clay 08-10-13 10:16 AM

"Welcome Back Rebel"

Sailor Steve 08-10-13 11:28 AM

Welcome back, y'old badass biker you! It's good to hear from you again. :rock:

Jimbuna 08-10-13 11:37 AM

Hi George, great to see your still okay :sunny:

Have Paul and the old gang all drifted away?

Rebel 07-03-21 01:44 PM

I post someplace BUT cannot

I can't find the post. it was important what I did say . I said that I would go to this website each day at 7:30 AM to see if someone responded, I can't find where I posted. It is important to me that I do what I say. So I'm trying not to say too much about what I do or not do. I used to play with Oldman, I was rebel, today Frank Sinatra's music is O K . I'm playing silent Hunter three gwx on Windows 10 . On my 5th patrol I only looked away for a moment I ran into I don't know. the gwx people never did fix the broken glass that falls from the gauges for no reason, I, will look into this THEAD ALL BE IN THE LIGHT

Jeff-Groves 07-03-21 02:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jimbuna (Post 2098148)
Hi George, great to see your still okay :sunny:

Have Paul and the old gang all drifted away?

Better question.....

Have you dragged any dogs down the highway lately?
:har:

:salute:

Aktungbby 07-03-21 02:27 PM

Welcome back!

Rebel!:Kaleun_Salute:

Jimbuna 07-04-21 07:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jeff-Groves (Post 2755928)
Better question.....

Have you dragged any dogs down the highway lately?
:har:

:salute:

Oh that's terrible :o

:haha:

Onkel Neal 11-28-21 08:32 AM

Rebel, you are the Man! :Kaleun_Salute:

pikke 11-29-21 04:21 AM

welcome back! :salute: