SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM Radio Room Forums (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/index.php)
-   Tanksim.com (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/forumdisplay.php?f=203)
-   -   T34 vs Tiger- Kursk 1943 coming soon! (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?t=158301)

ZeeWolf 02-13-13 11:24 PM

Here is a Delete Cache tutorial for you guys:

http://www.tanksimzw.com/DeleteCache.html

ZW :salute:

woofiedog 02-16-13 12:07 PM

That makes it easy to delete the Cache. :D

TristanYockell 03-01-13 12:26 AM

That new panther looks amazing!. I'm glad that we have someone such as yourself that is so dedicated to a wonderful simulator like this.

I will most definitely be subscribing to you shortly. I just have to find a place to get The original game first, which is proving difficult :(.

woofiedog 03-02-13 06:48 AM

TristanYockell... have you tried Google, at this time there are three for sale. 1 new & 2 used.

TristanYockell 03-02-13 02:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by woofiedog (Post 2018509)
TristanYockell... have you tried Google, at this time there are three for sale. 1 new & 2 used.

I actually just found a copy here in my own country :). Thanks though.

Kalss 03-06-13 07:27 AM

Wohhhhhh !

Hi Zeewolf,

One more time, you've done something fantastic ! The new Panther is simply a monster on the battlefield.
Il only needs Köenigstiger and it will be perfect.
Friendship from France.

Kalss

Newtonious 04-29-13 03:17 AM

ZEEWOLF- I need some help

After having a meltdown with my laptop, I'm back using my Brother's Laptop
I installed T34vsTiger and the graphics were so much better than I had experienced before. So I tried to install the X-Mas gift to see how that would work before I go for the full mod. I was unable to get it to work and I don't remember how I did it on mine, seemed like it just worked. So if you could walk me through the install (Talk Slowly) that would be great. His LT has Windows 8 I Believe
Thanks
Newton
hmcnewton@aol.com

ZeeWolf 04-29-13 07:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Newtonious (Post 2048660)
After having a meltdown with my laptop, I'm back using my Brother's Laptop
I installed T34vsTiger and the graphics were so much better than I had experienced before. So I tried to install the X-Mas gift to see how that would work before I go for the full mod. I was unable to get it to work and I don't remember how I did it on mine, seemed like it just worked. So if you could walk me through the install (Talk Slowly) that would be great. His LT has Windows 8 I Believe
Thanks
Newton
hmcnewton@aol.com

Hi Newton,
The main thing is the install location. Make sure to install the default game
to:
C:\Lighthouse Interactive\T34vsTiger

the following link shows this clearly:
http://www.tanksimzw.com/dl.htm

If you installed the Christmas Gift correctly you should have no problems.
It is really straight forward.

Although I no nothing of Windows 8, I hear T34 vs Tiger works good.
If you could give me all your details here so others can learn about Win 8

ZeeWolf:salute:

Newtonious 04-30-13 02:25 AM

Got the Xmas Working

Howdy Zeewolf
Thanks for the reply, I tryed a reinstall this morning/afternoon and the Christmas gift worked just fine, then I did a shortcut for the Empty Cache and I was off to the races, seems like Framerate was around 30. I sometimes get some blurryness to screen when bouncing around. I'll have to check the framerate a little closer and get some #'s when under a major attack and stuff
Thanks
Newton
I'll be thinking about the full mod

ZeeWolf 04-30-13 08:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Newtonious (Post 2049086)
Howdy Zeewolf
Thanks for the reply, I tryed a reinstall this morning/afternoon and the Christmas gift worked just fine, then I did a shortcut for the Empty Cache and I was off to the races, seems like Framerate was around 30. I sometimes get some blurryness to screen when bouncing around. I'll have to check the framerate a little closer and get some #'s when under a major attack and stuff
Thanks
Newton
I'll be thinking about the full mod

Great! :up:

ZeeWolf

mwsheeler 05-11-13 03:04 PM

Without having time to read all 170 plus pages in this thread. Where do I find this program? I have been to the website and seen the membership...but it appears this is only for additional elements.

Where do I look for the original? Is there a digital download available for it? I checked on ebay just now and there are no listings for it.

Thanks.

ZeeWolf 05-11-13 09:54 PM

Do a Google search " WWII Battle Tanks: T-34 vs Tiger "

ZeeWolf :up:

mwsheeler 05-11-13 10:04 PM

Seems the only place I can find is a site called forum.esoft.me

It doesn't list it as for sale only that it can be downloaded. I am gunshy about malware and not sure this is a credible download. Gamespot and a couple of others that show up in a google search do not list it when you click to their site.

Does anyone know anything about this site...forum.esoft.me ???

TigerII 05-11-13 11:10 PM

Signed up for membership. Still not sure where to download the mod? Will I be sent an email with a download link?

Cheers

Scott

von Kinderei 05-12-13 07:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TigerII (Post 2055208)
Signed up for membership. Still not sure where to download the mod? Will I be sent an email with a download link?

Cheers

Scott

Yes ... :up:

mwsheeler 05-12-13 12:56 PM

Well, I downloaded what appears to be the program...off of the usenet. I could not find a legit copy anywhere and I have not gotten any feedback on the website "forum.esoft.me."

I am reluctant to try to install this...

Isn't there anywhere that one can get the original? Did the rights to the program also dies with the company that originally sold it? I thought that Zeewolf created this. Hmmm...maybe I will be stuck with having to go with world of tanks.

ZeeWolf 05-12-13 01:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TigerII (Post 2055208)

Cheers

Scott

Hi Scott,
I received your Paypal trans. and sent your membership welcome message
to you last night at 7:43 PST.

Check your spam folder!

ZW:salute:

ZeeWolf 05-12-13 01:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mwsheeler (Post 2055478)
Well, I downloaded what appears to be the program...off of the usenet. I could not find a legit copy anywhere and I have not gotten any feedback on the website "forum.esoft.me."

I am reluctant to try to install this...

Isn't there anywhere that one can get the original? Did the rights to the program also dies with the company that originally sold it? I thought that Zeewolf created this. Hmmm...maybe I will be stuck with having to go with world of tanks.

Grow a pair, man! :)

ZeeWolf :salute:

mwsheeler 05-12-13 02:17 PM

at 64 i am toting quite a pair...actually 65 in a couple of weeks.

The reluctance is to install a pirated version...but if that is all that is out there...

mwsheeler 05-12-13 02:30 PM

pirated version had a virus.....