SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM Radio Room Forums (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/index.php)
-   SHIII Mods Workshop (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/forumdisplay.php?f=195)
-   -   Mod from Onealex (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?t=248010)

Anvar1061 02-27-21 03:23 PM

The older the version, the more it looks like GWR.
https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/ima...n_Salute-1.gif

Onealex 02-27-21 03:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anvar1061 (Post 2732987)
The older the version, the more it looks like GWR.
:Kaleun_Salute:

I don't use files from GWR

ericlea 02-27-21 03:43 PM

:Kaleun_Applaud::Kaleun_Thumbs_Up:

Mister_M 02-27-21 04:34 PM

Who created these beautiful 3D objects (submarine, periscopes, biscay cross) ? :o

Onealex 02-27-21 09:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mister_M (Post 2733007)
Who created these beautiful 3D objects (submarine, periscopes, biscay cross) ? :o

Russian modders Wise and KOT

ivanov.ruslan 02-28-21 05:03 AM

Hi, i noticed that the de_menu is in English

Kumando 02-28-21 05:04 AM

Is this on 1.40?

ivanov.ruslan 02-28-21 05:18 AM

Yes!

Onealex 02-28-21 06:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ivanov.ruslan (Post 2733082)
Hi, i noticed that the de_menu is in English

Please read the readme file:
GWX Onealex Edition v1.35 - changelog:
7. Temporarily removed the French and German languages until there is a person who can do high-quality localization in those languages.

U301 02-28-21 06:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Onealex (Post 2733098)
Please read the readme file:
GWX Onealex Edition v1.35 - changelog:
7. Temporarily removed the French and German languages until there is a person who can do high-quality localization in those languages.

If you have just the sound files available I might be able to help with the German.
Many thanks if you can help.
KUrtz

Onealex 02-28-21 07:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by U301 (Post 2733107)
If you have just the sound files available I might be able to help with the German.
Many thanks if you can help.
KUrtz

Ok. Please take all files from Russian translation mod and translate the text into German. Don't forget about radio messages...

ivanov.ruslan 02-28-21 07:09 AM

Clear!

U301 02-28-21 07:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Onealex (Post 2733110)
Ok. Please take all files from Russian translation mod and translate the text into German. Don't forget about radio messages...

I do not want to download the whole mod due to lack of space on my PC.
Do you just have a sound file link, English or German?
KUrtz

Onealex 02-28-21 07:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by U301 (Post 2733114)
I do not want to download the whole mod due to lack of space on my PC.
Do you just have a sound file link, Russian or German?
KUrtz

I need text translation but not sound. I have german voices in the game. And Russian/English text.

U301 02-28-21 08:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Onealex (Post 2733116)
I need text translation but not sound. I have german voices in the game. And Russian/English text.

I see.
Sorry, but I will not be able to do anything like that.
(Thanks for what looks like a great mod.)
KUrtz

880-5 02-28-21 10:48 AM

In which file can I find the radio texts?

Onealex 02-28-21 11:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 880-5 (Post 2733157)
In which file can I find the radio texts?

SH3\data\Campaigns\Campaign\messages_en

Onealex 03-01-21 08:26 AM

https://c.radikal.ru/c39/2103/c5/febba8d1e74c.jpg

ericlea 03-01-21 08:43 AM

Excellent !!


:Kaleun_Thumbs_Up::Kaleun_Applaud:

CapZap1970 03-01-21 11:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Onealex (Post 2733304)

Beautiful indeed...!!! :Kaleun_Applaud:


When will those beauties will be available? :D


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:37 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2023, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 1995- 2023 Subsim®
"Subsim" is a registered trademark, all rights reserved.