SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM Radio Room Forums (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/index.php)
-   SHIII Mods Workshop (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/forumdisplay.php?f=195)
-   -   Mod from Onealex (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?t=248010)

rainbowjose 04-23-23 10:41 PM

Dear onealex suddenly forget to support Russian language. There's no problem. I will.

All files can be found here: https://t.me/onealexrus

And there's some mirrors, just in case:

v1.52 with Russian language, all documents and so on is in Russian too:

https://mirrorace.org/m/1Pqmd
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1DZA...usp=share_link

No worries. 1.53 is coming.

:Kaleun_Salute:

GrenSo 04-24-23 01:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rainbowjose (Post 2864326)
Dear onealex suddenly forget to support Russian language.

Seriously?! Why should he linguistically support a country that wants to wipe out his homeland?

kyle9154 04-24-23 10:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rainbowjose (Post 2864326)
Dear onealex suddenly forget to support Russian language. There's no problem. I will.

All files can be found here: https://t.me/onealexrus

And there's some mirrors, just in case:

v1.52 with Russian language, all documents and so on is in Russian too:

https://mirrorace.org/m/1Pqmd
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1DZA...usp=share_link

No worries. 1.53 is coming.

:Kaleun_Salute:

Can I get a moderator to remove this post please, theres a reason why Onealex refuses to support Russian language and he's unable to ask to remove it himself because he recently got deployed to the front line (all the best wishes to him and hope he stays safe) and has no internet connection plus this is a slap in his face with that post on his own thread.

Kal_Maximus_U669 04-24-23 11:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kyle9154 (Post 2864396)
Can I get a moderator to remove this post please, theres a reason why Onealex refuses to support Russian language and he's unable to ask to remove it himself because he recently got deployed to the front line (all the best wishes to him and hope he stays safe) and has no internet connection plus this is a slap in his face with that post on his own thread.

Hey Kyle check it out with D"jim..via PM
What a cheeky one...:nope::nope::nope:
My best regards Kal Maximus U669 :salute:

lederhosen 04-24-23 12:26 PM

Hope he gets through this without any harm.

rainbowjose 04-24-23 01:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kyle9154 (Post 2864396)

This is Flibustier's translation, not onealex. I can create separate thread if you want.

kyle9154 04-24-23 02:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rainbowjose (Post 2864424)
This is Flibustier's translation, not onealex. I can create separate thread if you want.

If you want to make your own thread then go for it. I'm just saying that Alex wouldn't appreciate the links on his thread. He has a understandably big hate on for Russians and anything to do with the language that people that are Russian get banned from his discord wether they support the war or not. His rules not mine, I'm just helping him enforce his rules is all.

rainbowjose 04-24-23 02:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kyle9154 (Post 2864438)
If you want to make your own thread then go for it. I'm just saying that Alex wouldn't appreciate the links on his thread. He has a understandably big hate on for Russians and anything to do with the language that people that are Russian get banned from his discord wether they support the war or not. His rules not mine, I'm just helping him enforce his rules is all.

I understand your point. It's just a way of communication, it's a tool, like a hammer or planer for a carpenter. If the carpenter is a bastard, then this does not mean that the hammer is to blame. onealex is going through very difficult times. Perhaps, in his place, I would have behaved the same way. I can understand him. I will create own thread. I hope onealex doing well. I am completely on his side. Thank you for such sensitive attention to this wonderful modder.

"Wherever they burn books, in the end will also burn human beings."
- Heinrich Heine

GrenSo 04-24-23 02:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rainbowjose (Post 2864439)
"Wherever they burn books, in the end will also burn human beings."
- Heinrich Heine

You could have saved the sentence. Because apparently you do not understand the statement or do not know the background from Almansor, who has nothing but really nothing to do with what Ukraine is currently suffering.

Kpt. Lehmann 04-24-23 07:05 PM

Onealex.
I know that it is likely that you will never see this, but I want you to know that I wish you all the best in the defense of your country, and above all good health.

Kindest regards.
KL

Wolfstriked 04-24-23 07:49 PM

Wow:k_confused:
Its crazy to have life being torn apart like this and go from sipping coffee,drinking some beers,making love etc to war!Putin is an animal and I hope they do him in like Hitler and his goons.Slava Ukraine and good luck and god bless Onealex:salute:

That said I don't feel any anger towards someone asking for Russian language update.I know so many Russians that do not support the war and a few actually from Russia.I bet most of the Russian population was against this war.Lets not hate on a people but on the dictators themselves....have we not learned??

blackswan40 05-30-23 04:06 AM

GWXOneAlex-Mod 1.53 Oxigen wont replemish

GWXOneAlex-Mod 1.53 Oxygen wont replemish is there a key i press to replemish oxygen or should it do it automaticaly like the batteries recharge ok.
Do I have bad install any help appreciated kind regards blackswan40

Doolar 05-30-23 07:35 AM

Hope this is what your looking for

The air in the boat will replenish itself, back to 21% after a few minutes of surfacing.

The "breathable air (O2)" will not. If the Chief Engineer need to add breathable Oyxgen to the boat during a long dives and when the Oxygen drops below 17%, that is not replenishable. I've had to use it from time to time and have never ran short. I use the values set by OneAlex. You can adjust these values via the H.Sie Option selector sliders. located in the SH3 Game Folder / Support folder. I personally like the way OneAlex set these values.

Now if you mean the "Compressed Air" for blowing ballist, that will also replenish itself, but it will take some time.

Hope this helps

Captain Johno 06-09-23 01:34 AM

GWX team suggests you create a ―dummy‖ career

Hi guys,

Getting back into SH3 with the GWX Onealex edition (along with everyone else), after having played GWX back in 2020.

Read through steps to create a "Dummy Career" as mentioned in the GWX manual, under Game Bugs/Saved Games, Page 14 (PDF 27/644)
- "Players who have just one career in stock Silent Hunter III will occasionally find their career has no saved games . . . . . .so the GWX team suggests you create a ―dummy‖ career (e.g., for Leutnant z. S. Fubar) before starting your real career to ensure this does not happen."

GWX OneAlex also makes reference to this on 8/64 ".
-"For the stable operation of the save system, it makes sense to keep a dummy career in which the boat went on one trip and is now in the database. "

So what do I actually do to satisfy the criteria, and how far do I have to go into the mission to initiate this successful Career SAVE?

Select "Default Player" / Accept / New Career /
Select 1939 / 1st Flortille
Mission (Select Map) - Read -"PAtrol Area AO44" - Kiel to Kiel
START

So can I just SAVE & EXIT, after viewing the boat in port. Or do I have to take the boat out to see and leave there, or return to port completing the patrol. Obviously I'll never be returning to use this "Default Player" again, moving on to create my careers through SH3 Commander !

P.S.
I posted here because the GWX (Grey Wolves eXpansion Mod) forums seems inaccessible at the moment, and searching seemed to only reveal posts from "2007"

Tigerzhunters 06-09-23 07:04 AM

you need save outside Port Or Result Ctd When you load The Save :Kaleun_Wink:

Doolar 06-09-23 09:02 AM

Re Captain Johno,

Captain Johno, I do the same thing. I create a "dummy" career, never to return to it. I just roll out for a bit and make sure all is working fine. Exit and save, after about 20-30 minutes, regardless of the "Save Game Suggestions". Now I've got one in the data base. I usually name it something like "OneAlex Tester" and leave it there forever. Now for my real or serious careers, I do follow the "SAVE GAME Suggestions" to avoid issues down the road. Trust me on this. I don't think I've ever had a save reload problem. Hope this helps.

dr aus 06-11-23 01:41 AM

Hi captains.
Im new here, but write due i have no more concept how to install propertly this mod. I trided a litle user Toyotagt86's mod, wchich is similar, and it work but very very long load. I found onealex mod is much quicker, so i love this,

but i can play only academy.
After start any campign or any mission its crash

APPCRASH
Nazwa aplikacji: sh3.exe
Wersja aplikacji: 1.4.0.1
Sygnatura czasowa aplikacji: 42ae9b3e
Nazwa modułu z błędem: sh3.exe
Wersja modułu z błędem: 1.4.0.1
Sygnatura czasowa modułu z błędem: 42ae9b3e
Kod wyjątku: c0000005
Przesunięcie wyjątku: 000da73d
Wersja systemu operacyjnego: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.256.48

I tryied install in two computers with windows7
one with b550 / gtx3070 and both same issue.
Any ideas what is wrong?

fitzcarraldo 06-11-23 08:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dr aus (Post 2871388)
Hi captains.
Im new here, but write due i have no more concept how to install propertly this mod. I trided a litle user Toyotagt86's mod, wchich is similar, and it work but very very long load. I found onealex mod is much quicker, so i love this,

but i can play only academy.
After start any campign or any mission its crash

APPCRASH
Nazwa aplikacji: sh3.exe
Wersja aplikacji: 1.4.0.1
Sygnatura czasowa aplikacji: 42ae9b3e
Nazwa modułu z błędem: sh3.exe
Wersja modułu z błędem: 1.4.0.1
Sygnatura czasowa modułu z błędem: 42ae9b3e
Kod wyjątku: c0000005
Przesunięcie wyjątku: 000da73d
Wersja systemu operacyjnego: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.256.48

I tryied install in two computers with windows7
one with b550 / gtx3070 and both same issue.
Any ideas what is wrong?

Welcome aboard mate!

Did you install SH3 outside program files(×86)?
Did you apply 4gb patch or LAA?

Put SH3.exe with W7 compatibility (or XP) and administrator privileges.

Use the correct GUI for your display resolution.

If you want a very stable modded SH3 try NYGM Steel Coffins. But I have GWX Onealex and works fine in my W11 PC.

Good hunt!

Fitzcarraldo :salute:

dr aus 06-11-23 02:49 PM

Dear,
"Did you install SH3 outside program files(×86)?"
I think it no need "install", just unpack to any folder.
And run.

no additional mod via JSGME
I tried many locations,

fisrt location was c:/Users/user/silent hunter 3
automatically set from Ubisoft.
Then i try just replace in this folder Toyota's mod. and its worked

I move folder to d:\ i run unpacked in other folder,
I remove ubi instlation, I tried new folder ubi instalation,
remove again ubi. All same result:
Oryginal works, Toyota works (still), Onealex - only academy.

I remeber i tried also validation, and it was do something, but now, validation not work, it send me message "run as administrator" even if i run as administrator.

j4ckkn1fe 06-11-23 03:30 PM

Has anyone managed to get this working on linux? Uboat-game has stopped working for me and have an itch to get back into the old great. I tried running with wine but got immediate errors. I have read so many different things on getting just GWX working on linux that it's a lot of conflicting info and very confusing.