SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM Radio Room Forums (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/index.php)
-   SHIII Mods Workshop (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/forumdisplay.php?f=195)
-   -   Mod from Onealex (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?t=248010)

Onealex 08-29-21 11:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by johnmarrington (Post 2765525)
Hello Alex,
Let me first say that your mod collection is the best Silent Hunter 3 I could ever play. Above all, it is also by far the most beautiful. I have one suggestion for improvement: the water has an unattractive polygon effect at certain angles of sunlight and in certain sea states. Can anything be done about this?

Привет, Алекс,
Позвольте мне сначала сказать, что ваша коллекция модов - это лучший Silent Hunter 3, в который я когда-либо играл. Помимо всего прочего, он еще и самый красивый. У меня все еще есть предложение по улучшению: вода имеет непривлекательный эффект многоугольника при определенных углах солнечного света и определенных условиях моря. Можно ли что-нибудь с этим сделать?

EDIT:
Does the M.E.P v6 Mod solve this problem? Can it be included in your Mod Compilation?

Hello. Environment in my modpack is created by me. I like it and I want to have something different from others. M. E. P. V6 can broke some my water settings and I don't know how my random textures will be work with this mod. Polygon effect is due to higher waves in my version and appears only when there is storm conditions.

Onealex 08-29-21 11:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kaizerhund10 (Post 2765558)
do you have the full crew mod like in wac 5.0? or can i use that mod in ur mod

No this mod was removed to make a better game stability

dex 08-30-21 08:01 AM

about sea grass

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1aR_...mVlSqikA8/view Hello Alex question about this... I m in base Saint Nazaire and I cheked the sea bed and notice no any sign of sea grass ...just rocks
I talk about your 1.49 version fix...I copied that in my instalation path

Onealex 08-30-21 08:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dex (Post 2765589)
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1aR_...mVlSqikA8/view Hello Alex question about this... I m in base Saint Nazaire and I cheked the sea bed and notice no any sign of sea grass ...just rocks
I talk about your 1.49 version fix...I copied that in my instalation path

Seagrass is in front of bunkers. But there is not all sea bed with seagrass because it takes resources of PC.

dex 08-30-21 09:01 AM

about sea grass

Quote:

Originally Posted by Onealex (Post 2765590)
Seagrass is in front of bunkers. But there is not all sea bed with seagrass because it takes a resources of PC.

okkkk,now is clearer...thank you

kaizerhund10 08-30-21 06:22 PM

when u answered no was that for the mep v6 topic or the full crew topic?

kaizerhund10 08-30-21 06:26 PM

sry i meant wac 5.0 full interior mod

Onealex 08-31-21 12:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kaizerhund10 (Post 2765661)
when u answered no was that for the mep v6 topic or the full crew topic?

I have answered with a quote so you can understand what was the question and answer.

Aktungbby 08-31-21 11:06 AM

Welcome aboard!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jeremiah110 (Post 2764946)
Does seasonal wave height at 2x in winter make impact torpedos useless in rougher seas, i had a few miss a medium sized cargo @2 meter depth and then fired one at 1m depth but it just sailed on right under. Or does the mod model the depth keeping problems they had in the early years?

Other than that, loving it, thankyou

Jeremiah110!:Kaleun_Salute:

Dieselglock 09-01-21 10:44 PM

Attack Disk

Been playing the great mod for a couple of days, outstanding.

Just one question I am having a little trouble getting the attack disk to show. Sometimes the disks appear when I mouse at the top of the screen and sometimes they don"t. Help please.

Thank you in advance.

Onealex 09-01-21 11:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dieselglock (Post 2766075)
Been playing the great mod for a couple of days, outstanding.

Just one question I am having a little trouble getting the attack disk to show. Help please.

Are you talking about RAOBF or another attack disk?

MADLOU 09-02-21 12:15 AM

Missing Officer

A problem came up. After returning to base, I only had 4 officers in my sub when the game said I had 5. I could not add another officer. When I tried, the game said I already had 5 even though i only had 4.

I reloaded the career several times, even reloaded prior saves but luck. The mod is unplayable in this state for me.

Any comments?

Dieselglock 09-02-21 12:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Onealex (Post 2766080)
Are you talking about RAOBF or another attack disk?

The RAOBF is good no problem. The attack disk sometimes appears and sometimes not. Everything else works fantastic.

Halogen 09-02-21 12:36 AM

I'm not sure if there is a specific way to install the Supermod, I did get it to work HOWEVER
The game seems to crash anytime I launch a patrol

Onealex 09-02-21 12:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Halogen (Post 2766085)
I'm not sure if there is a specific way to install the Supermod, I did get it to work HOWEVER
The game seems to crash anytime I launch a patrol

Have you read readme/manual?