SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM Radio Room Forums (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/index.php)
-   SH5 Mods Workshop (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/forumdisplay.php?f=249)
-   -   KarlKochs Sound Fix (German spoken language) (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?t=164188)

KarlKoch 03-10-10 08:08 AM

[REL] KarlKochs Sound Fix (German spoken language)

Playing with german voices? Tired of hearing the watchofficer or radaroperator saying "Kurs" (Course) instead of "Peilung" (Bearing), when reporting new contacts? Try out this mod.

Please give some feedback, when you like it or not. Will try to improve this further.

JSGME ready. List of changed files in README.

Feel free to use this in more complete mods, but keep an eye out for further changes here.

Du spielst mit deutschen Stimmen? Du hast die Nase voll davon, zu hören wie der Wachoffizier und der Radarmann den Kurs eines Kontakts ausruft, anstatt die Peilung? Versuchs mal mit dieser Mod.

Rückmeldungen erwünscht, obs gefällt oder nicht.

Mod ist für JSGME erstellt und benutzbar.

Ihr könnt dies in anderen, vollständigeren Mods verwenden, aber achtet auf evtl kommende Änderungen.

Download here / Hier herunterladen:

Sound fix 1.0

Dragon81 03-10-10 08:24 AM

Cool!!!!

Now only the order of the spoken numbers have to be fixed.

e.g. "und-neunzig-drei" instead of "drei-und-neunzig".

Do you want to fix this also with your mod?

KarlKoch 03-10-10 08:31 AM

I tried to find the appropiate definitions, but had no luck yet. Will see if it is possible. I am afraid, that this is hardcoded and can only be changed with a patch from the devs.

Dragon81 03-10-10 09:02 AM

We will see. The hope will die at last.
Thank's for your work! :up:

winkelmander 03-10-10 09:33 AM

very nice could I use your fix inside my Das Boot Sound mod for the next upcomming Version. Version 1.04 will be out today so watch out!

KarlKoch 03-10-10 09:35 AM

sure, feel free to use it, and maybe have an eye on this in case i am able to fix some more errors. Will put info on that in the first post.

winkelmander 03-10-10 09:41 AM

check thank you! So maybe I will put the version 1.05 up tomorrow!

KarlKoch 03-10-10 04:36 PM

80 downloads (yes, i am stalking you!!! :D) and no comments except one? Do you use it? Does it sound too weird? Need feedback so i know how/what to improve. I heard it 100 times and more, so maybe i hear more what i want to hear...

Stormfly 03-10-10 04:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KarlKoch (Post 1306951)
80 downloads (yes, i am stalking you!!! :D) and no comments except one? Do you use it? Does it sound too weird? Need feedback so i know how/what to improve. I heard it 100 times and more, so maybe i hear more what i want to hear...

it sounds good, thank you for that, the only problem is, this guy sounds much too optimistic, he also uses a permanent smile all the time...:D

i fixed the messed german torpedo launch voices also, comming soon with my special DBSM sound collection for SH5...

Shigawire 03-13-10 08:37 AM

Why are their lips not moving when they speak?

briklebritt 03-13-10 08:43 AM

Bring doch bitte die anderen Sachen bei der Deutschen Version auch mit hier rein..

- Die Tiefe unter Kiel wird falsch gesprochen
- Die Sprache zum Torpedo ist auch falsch

wäre klasse!

Quote:

Originally Posted by KarlKoch (Post 1305923)
Playing with german voices? Tired of hearing the watchofficer or radaroperator saying "Kurs" (Course) instead of "Peilung" (Bearing), when reporting new contacts? Try out this mod.

Please give some feedback, when you like it or not. Will try to improve this further.

JSGME ready. List of changed files in README.

Feel free to use this in more complete mods, but keep an eye out for further changes here.

Du spielst mit deutschen Stimmen? Du hast die Nase voll davon, zu hören wie der Wachoffizier und der Radarmann den Kurs eines Kontakts ausruft, anstatt die Peilung? Versuchs mal mit dieser Mod.

Rückmeldungen erwünscht, obs gefällt oder nicht.

Mod ist für JSGME erstellt und benutzbar.

Ihr könnt dies in anderen, vollständigeren Mods verwenden, aber achtet auf evtl kommende Änderungen.

Download here / Hier herunterladen:

Sound fix 1.0

KarlKoch 03-13-10 09:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shigawire (Post 1312771)
Why are their lips not moving when they speak?

I am afraid that this is because there is another file with each voice file, ending with *.lipbin. I assume, that this controls the movement of the lips while talking. Didn't find a way to edit those, yet.

@Briklebritt: Mach ich, sobald ich wieder ein bisschen Zeit dafür habe.

SneakersDK 07-10-12 04:40 PM

Thx

Vielen Dank :)