SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM Radio Room Forums (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/index.php)
-   SHIII Mods Workshop (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/forumdisplay.php?f=195)
-   -   Mod from Onealex (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?t=248010)

880-5 01-07-21 10:24 AM

Mod from Onealex
 
Hello, how is the Onealex mod installed? Many greetings

ericlea 01-07-21 12:22 PM

Very nice !
I love it !




2 easily correctable minor faults:
enemy radars ineffective and thermocline that is not simulated by sh3 commander.

Apart from that, it’s a beautiful and very stable gwx gold with everything already installed: hsie patch + stieber patch. complet arb widegui 1920x1080 + full f5 map + functionable draggable chrono, german uboat compilation, nice sounds, beautiful waves and environnement...

all inklusiv supermod.



no need to have one clean sh3 install, no need for jsgme...


very easy and very fast to install : Just decompress and it’s set ready to play ! Amazing !



:Kaleun_Thumbs_Up::Kaleun_Thumbs_Up:

Kal_Maximus_U669 01-07-21 01:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ericlea (Post 2719332)
Very nice !
I love it !




2 easily correctable minor faults:
enemy radars ineffective and thermocline that is not simulated by sh3 commander.

Apart from that, it’s a beautiful and very stable gwx gold with everything already installed: hsie patch + stieber patch. complet arb widegui 1920x1080 + full f5 map + functionable draggable chrono, german uboat compilation, nice sounds, beautiful waves and environnement...

all inklusiv supermod.



no need to have one clean sh3 install, no need for jsgme...


very easy and very fast to install : Just decompress and it’s set ready to play ! Amazing !



:Kaleun_Thumbs_Up::Kaleun_Thumbs_Up:

Yes Ericlea I recommend it to you ... regularly updated Onealex does a very good job with this mods for those who don't want to take the lead with soups of GwX mods

880-5 01-07-21 01:36 PM

Thank you for your quick replies, a great forum. !!!
Good hunting....... :subsim:

ericlea 01-07-21 01:38 PM

yes everything that is best done today for sh3 is in gwxonealex.


just the ports that are a little smaller than in lsh2020, wac5 or ccom12 but great stability ! No CTD :Kaleun_Thumbs_Up:

Templar 01-07-21 01:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ericlea (Post 2719332)

2 easily correctable minor faults:
enemy radars ineffective and thermocline that is not simulated by sh3 commander.

Ericlea you should contact Onealex and ask him if he knows about the "ineffective enemy radar and the thermocline" and how to fix them. :salute:

Fifi 01-07-21 02:35 PM

Yes, Onealex mod is 100% stable, with latest SH3 standards.
One of the best navigation sea feeling, if not the best.
All included and already installed...no head breaker.
Only thing missing is latest harbors with gates as well as Kiel Kanal gates.
But i think it would break the game stability as in WAC.

:Kaleun_Salute:

ericlea 01-07-21 03:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Templar (Post 2719352)
Ericlea you should contact Onealex and ask him if he knows about the "ineffective enemy radar and the thermocline" and how to fix them. :salute:


Yes, I told him, in the meantime I do a perso mod (with the gwxonealex files) to correct that and for me it works fine now.

gwxonealex : thermocline + best radars + more aircrafts :
https://www.dropbox.com/s/9fhwt1jlhv...crafts.7z?dl=1


:Kaleun_Cheers:

Templar 01-07-21 03:28 PM

Awesome!:Kaleun_Applaud::Kaleun_Salute:

Rickster1 01-07-21 04:17 PM

where
 
where can this mod be downloaded from please

Templar 01-07-21 04:23 PM

Go here

https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/sho...postcount=1476

Then to youtube, link in the discription.

Plissken_04 01-07-21 05:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rickster1 (Post 2719427)
where can this mod be downloaded from please


https://maikhaas.synology.me/joomla/...dition&lang=de

ericlea 01-07-21 05:37 PM

Thanks plissken but your link is the gwxonealex v1.36.
The v1.37 is available until 3 days :-)
see precedent templar post, utube link

:Kaleun_Cheers:

Plissken_04 01-08-21 01:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ericlea (Post 2719484)
Thanks plissken but your link is the gwxonealex v1.36.
The v1.37 is available until 3 days :-)
see precedent templar post, utube link

:Kaleun_Cheers:


Thanks eric,


i'll update it a soon as possible :Kaleun_Salute:

880-5 01-08-21 02:52 AM

Impressive graphics, great


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:21 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 1995- 2022 Subsim®
"Subsim" is a registered trademark, all rights reserved.