SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM Radio Room Forums (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/index.php)
-   Subsim Events & Activities (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/forumdisplay.php?f=236)
-   -   Info: Downloads, Bonus Mods, & daily allowed download amount (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?t=185237)

Onkel Neal 12-23-17 08:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Error-14 (Post 2532553)
Hey guys, I was trying to kick in $25 donation but when I select it I have no options for payment

Thanks for that, what browser are you using, sir? If you want, simply log into Paypal and send the donation to paypal@subsim.com and I will manually set up your subscription. Thanks so much for the support, and remember to include your Subsim name in the donation!

merry Christmas
Neal

Leftydad 12-26-17 12:40 PM

paypal

I tried a couple of times yesterday to donates $25, but Paypal wouldn't work for Subsim. I often use Paypal for other things with no problems. Anybody else has this problem?

THEBERBSTER 12-26-17 03:33 PM

Hi Ld
You need to go to the User CP tag and then down to Miscellaneous and click on Paid Subscriptions.
You can then choose the level of donation you wish to give.
Peter

Onkel Neal 12-26-17 06:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Leftydad (Post 2533199)
I tried a couple of times yesterday to donates $25, but Paypal wouldn't work for Subsim. I often use Paypal for other things with no problems. Anybody else has this problem?

Lefty, can you describe the process you are using, and what is happening?

Have you tried to log into Paypal and send the donation to paypal@subsim.com ?

Leftydad 12-27-17 11:07 AM

paypal won't work for me

I've tried three times yesterday and today to donate $25, but the transaction won't go through. Any suggestions? I can send you a screenshot of the message, but I can't see any way to attach an image.

James Larson

Leftydad 12-27-17 11:09 AM

Oh, I see you've replied. I'll try sending it to paypal@subsim.com

Leftydad 12-27-17 11:11 AM

Okay, I sent the $25 to paypal@subsim.com after logging into paypal. Thanks.

Onkel Neal 12-27-17 03:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Leftydad (Post 2533397)
I've tried three times yesterday and today to donate $25, but the transaction won't go through. Any suggestions? I can send you a screenshot of the message, but I can't see any way to attach an image.

James Larson

Quote:

Originally Posted by Leftydad (Post 2533400)
Okay, I sent the $25 to paypal@subsim.com after logging into paypal. Thanks.

Thank you, sir! Your account has been upgraded. I will send you a PM with more details.

best wishes for the new year,
Neal

Red Devil 12-29-17 11:53 AM

I think my paypal subs is set up, so would send automatically, let me know if otherwise.

Paying with paypal - is there any way to mark it in the 'gift' dontation so that they dont remove their cut??

Jimbuna 12-30-17 07:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Red Devil (Post 2533779)
I think my paypal subs is set up, so would send automatically, let me know if otherwise.

Paying with paypal - is there any way to mark it in the 'gift' dontation so that they dont remove their cut??

Only if you're sending money to a UK based account.

Onkel Neal 12-30-17 10:38 AM

Not that I know of, and I wouldn't worry about Paypal's cut, it's smaller than credit card merchant fees, and I do think they provide a really useful service. :up:

thanks for the support, you are the Man,
Neal

nitanthology 01-19-18 05:51 AM

Cancel Subscription Renewal

I currently have a 5$ subscription that is set to expire in April. The website says that I can choose whether or not to renew the subscription after that date. I would like my subscription to not renew in April but I'm not sure how to go about indicating that on the website.

Onkel Neal 01-19-18 10:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nitanthology (Post 2537274)
I currently have a 5$ subscription that is set to expire in April. The website says that I can choose whether or not to renew the subscription after that date. I would like my subscription to not renew in April but I'm not sure how to go about indicating that on the website.

Thanks for the heads up, I will send you a PM with your cancel info.

cheers
Neal

Red Devil 01-21-18 02:25 PM

OK another question. If I go for Aces of the Deep' will it clash with my 'normal' $10, kill it, or be as well as.

Its ok, found it. I will have to cancel this subscription and do a new one, in June 2018

mcutchin 02-04-18 09:31 AM

Subscription Cancellation

Hi Neal,

Great site and service and have been happy to contribute over the years but need to cancel my automatic payment.

Thanks.

Onkel Neal 02-04-18 10:01 AM

Done

Hjeltnes 03-22-18 11:21 AM

Hello there good captains! I donated a while ago, but I'm currently unsure if I made it a monthly thing or not, can any admins help me out?

Onkel Neal 03-22-18 09:23 PM

Ahoy Hjeltnes!

The First Officer subscription will renew every 3 months, if you choose. Your subscription was not renewed and ended 10-24-2017.

Thanks for asking, and let me know if I can be of any assistance.

Neal

Caveratks 03-26-18 11:38 AM

Hi. I made my donation a few days ago saw it added my user name to the tagline under donors aces of deep but i am unable to use the bonus mods area. Did i muck something up there? Just wanting to try out that Grey wolves mod it looks pretty sweet. Thanks!

THEBERBSTER 03-27-18 05:19 AM

A Warm Welcome To The Subsim Community > Caveratks
Subsim <> Make A Donation <> See The Benefits <> Support The Community
SH3-4-5 Tutorials And Other Information Links In My Signature Below