SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM Radio Room Forums (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/index.php)
-   SHIII Mods Workshop (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/forumdisplay.php?f=195)
-   -   [WIP] Official GWX Knight's Cross Edition (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?t=252967)

Kpt. Lehmann 05-02-23 05:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mookiemookie (Post 2865480)
And here I am, firing up SH3 and 4 for the first time in about a decade and I find that my old friend GWX is not only waiting but being actively updated.

Love it! Give everyone my best. Eagerly awaiting the fruits of the team's labor, Kpt. Lehmann.

Hey, Mookie!
Good to see a fellow old salt still kicking! :up:

Bradley_ 05-25-23 10:48 AM

Wait for real there will be a wide screen update with a bunch of other campaign content? This is truly epic! All these years...

Tomi_099 06-01-23 05:21 PM

Hip hip hurray !

:Kaleun_Thumbs_Up:

Anvar1061 06-01-23 05:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tomi_099 (Post 2870126)

https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/ima...humbs_Up-1.gif

iambecomelife 06-01-23 07:08 PM

Kapt Lehmann you've got a PM! :up:

Kpt. Lehmann 06-19-23 02:25 PM

It has been a while since I have raised the periscope.

By now, you all know that when I do, I will not say anything specific.

The main purpose of these posts, is to let anyone who may be interested know that the project remains in active development.

That remains true.

I would classify the current totality of what has already been completed by the GWX-KC dev team for the new build as massive.

It will be ready when it is ready.

There remains much to be done, so I am going back to it.

Have a good day everybody.
Sink'em ALL! :arrgh!:

Anvar1061 06-19-23 02:44 PM

https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/ima...Kaleun_Los.gif

FUBAR295 06-19-23 03:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kpt. Lehmann (Post 2872744)

The main purpose of these posts, is to let anyone who may be interested know that the project remains in active development.

That remains true.

I would classify the current totality of what has already been completed by the GWX-KC dev team for the new build as massive.

Kal_Maximus_U669 06-19-23 03:46 PM

:yeah:It will be ready when it is ready.:yeah::yep:

Doolar 06-19-23 06:51 PM

Already got my first patrol game plans

HW3 06-20-23 01:09 AM

Patiently standing by, running Fifi's NYGM to get back in the swing of SH3.

nik112 07-27-23 08:51 AM

Dear Captain
i think that you need to surfice. Your batteries need to be recharched,and i think that your periscope doesn't works well because last time that it was raised was 1 1/2 month ago
I hope that all its ok and to hear from you soon

cheers:Kaleun_Cheers::k_confused:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kpt. Lehmann (Post 2872744)

That remains true.

Archive1 08-05-23 11:47 PM

Kpt. Lehman:
We are patient but need some support during long periods of silence.
Archive1
:k_confused:

blackswan40 08-08-23 01:12 AM

Swans effortlessly glide through water but under the water their webbed feet are working ten to the dozen no news from the GWX KC Team is good news in that regard :yeah:

In the dark days of 1940 when the lights went out all over Europe Winston Spencer Churchill said

“Good night then: sleep to gather strength for the morning. For the morning will come. Brightly will it shine on the brave and true, kindly upon all who suffer for the cause, glorious upon the tombs of heroes. Thus will shine the dawn.

Kpt. Lehmann 08-09-23 11:16 PM

Hello all.

Yes it has been a while since I raised my scope. I really only intend to do that every couple of months here on this thread as it is, and time just got away from me.

Work has continued without stoppage. A couple of us have had to fight some harsh illnesses, but even then, although some work slowed.... it never stopped.

I will say it again though, there is a lot to do. Even though the team possesses incredible modding power, there are fewer of us to do the job.

Back in SH3's high water days, we had as many as 25 people on the team.
That is no longer the case.

We have not bitten off more than we can chew, but it takes time. I am not going to state any sort of timeline for release here, because I know that the team is operating at capacity. I'm simply not going to push them harder. They are their own harshest taskmasters and I am not going to steal their enjoyment of the work by over-tightening the bolts.

We have made though, what I would describe as TRULY MASSIVE progress.... but there remains MUCH to do.

So as I've said before too.... Settle in. Enjoy yourselves with what is available to you already here at Subsim. GWX-Knight's Cross edition is happening. It will be ready when it is ready. :arrgh!:

Periscope down.