SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM Radio Room Forums (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/index.php)
-   SHIII Mods Workshop (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/forumdisplay.php?f=195)
-   -   [REL]SH3Speech - Speech Recognition in English & German for SH3! (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?t=132228)

panthercules 11-08-08 04:47 PM

That will be great - can't wait. Been so spoiled by all the cool things that Sh4Speech can do in the PTO that it's been hard to get up the enthusiasm for getting back into SH3 with just what Shoot could do with keystrokes. Really looking forward to barking out orders in German again, so I can try out all of the new mods and stuff that've been done since I last sailed in the ATO.

Staroi 01-01-09 04:17 PM

Any ideas why this wouldn't be working in Vista?

When I start the .bat up, it automatically also starts up Vista's Voice Recognition Software, but when I test commands, nothing happens in the dos window.

EDIT: Figured out what was wrong. Can't wait to play with this! :D

GREY WOLF 3 02-01-09 02:03 PM

When ive set set up speech recognition and installed gwx speech folder with jsgme all commands work with the dos box.
When i run the game it obeys about 2 commands then switches to desk top commands
ie ask for full ahead then ask for choices like.
do u whant to go on line.
open a new window.
open anti virus
etc'
speech only recognises normall pc instructions and not sh3 commands.
anyone got any ideas
Thanks in advance.

GREY WOLF 3 02-02-09 10:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GREY WOLF 3
When ive set set up speech recognition and installed gwx speech folder with jsgme all commands work with the dos box.
When i run the game it obeys about 2 commands then switches to desk top commands
ie ask for full ahead then ask for choices like.
do u whant to go on line.
open a new window.
open anti virus
etc'
speech only recognises normall pc instructions and not sh3 commands.
anyone got any ideas
Thanks in advance.

BUMP

variellone 02-06-09 09:13 PM

Requirements:
[/quote]

Dears,
the link to microsoft's SAPI is not working for me....it addresses me to a page where there's link to another page, where, following their indications, I have to click on a link whick brings me back to the former page....someting like 1 to 2 to 1.....

Can you please tell me where can I download the SAPI engine????

Thanks very much to all the expert KaLeuns from a green recruit!

Tomcattwo 02-07-09 06:30 PM

Link for SAPI 5.1 download has been updated on the 1st page of this thread (Thanks Variellone!). You can get SAPI 5.1 here:

http://www.bumpersoft.com/Utilities/...9426_index.htm

R/
TC2

variellone 02-08-09 09:04 AM

Thanks to You TOMCATTWO!
I ended up on the same page on same site, searching through the web, but I was not sure it was exactly the same file which was needed!
Thanks for your help and.....good hunting & modding!

PS: any known compatibility issues with GWX 3.0 ?
With GWX 3.0 I cannot select German Speech anymore.....and I am afraid some
problems with your mod might prevent me from running it whichi would be a shame!

Patchman123 04-05-09 08:00 AM

Problem

I get error messages and how it won't recognize the voice input. Is there a way to fix it? It gives an "invalid data for phrase" error. In one of the CSV files that say they don't match and it's all loopy. I get this problem when I try to start up SH3Speech and program it with the black screen and Speech SDK 5.1 program. Is there a way to fix it?

Azrael Valedhel 05-16-09 11:19 AM

Now that's really something! I saw this a while ago but never tried it, cause I had troubles with sapi not working correctly. Now after reinstalling the OS I wanted to see if it will work and... Oh my, it really does. :)
And it's way too cool. Sure, sometimes sapi doesn't recognize something, but most of the time it works nice and when it does - it feels THAT much more immersive. :]
Although I had no luck in giving "Both engines ___ ahead/astern [together]" command, as after "Both engines" my first officer deploys decoys ;) I knew I shouldn't take Bernard onboard...

I'll train sapi some more and hope to get even better command hit and miss ratio :)

Thank you!

Rubini 05-31-09 09:30 PM

Hi mates,

After have made a quick "test" on this awesome mod an year ago, just now I´m playing Sh3 again in a bit more frequent way...so my question: I have a modded GWX2.1, that's ok but I don´t use IO because I have a modded Commands_en.cfg, with some small adjusts that I like and also with adaptations to my portuguese keystroke...So, will this speech mod works without integrated orders? At least is it possible to make a self adjust on the mod to work without Integrated Orders?

Thanks to any advice!:up:

Rubini.

orangewhale 06-16-09 05:12 AM

German speech recognition software

Hi was wondering if anybody could point me towards some german speech recognition software, It feels strange to me to pronounce the german commands in an english dialect i don't speak much german but i can pronounce some of the words ok, might even help my understanding of the language, or at the very least increase my knowledge of german submarine commands :rotfl:

L_DOG 07-10-09 03:58 PM

Where can a fella download SH3Speech_GWX ??

Task Force 07-22-09 04:30 PM

Thanks for this mod...:up:

Schultz 07-24-09 10:58 AM

I have a little problem, can someone help me I've instaled the mood as the intrusctions but it doesn't work, can someone help me,maybe he can look whats wrong with team viewer.

Myril 09-02-09 07:03 AM

Hallo,

(my english is very bad!!!) i have a big problem, i will play SH3 with the tool "speechsh3". when i double klich on the button "OLC_SH3Specch" or "GWX_SH3Speech" i become this massage: http://www.bilder-hochladen.net/files/thumbs/cd4o-1.jpg

I have install SpecchSDK51, WinXP, SP3 --- SH3 v1.4 and OLC GUI