SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM Radio Room Forums (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/index.php)
-   SHIII Mods Workshop (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/forumdisplay.php?f=195)
-   -   Mod from Onealex (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?t=248010)

Brooksie 05-06-24 01:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Doolar (Post 2911565)
you mentioned STEAM. did you completely delete all the STEAM Folders including the SAVE GAME FOLDER created by your STEAM install ? It is highly recomended that you remove ALL files left over from a previous install before a new installation of OneAlex or any Super Mod installation as that goes. The pic posted was not clear enough for me to see.

Yes, I uninstalled SH3 through Steam. Then I deleted the folder in the directory file where Steam is located. After that, I checked the documents and found no saved folders. I think that having multiple screens set up may be a part of my problem. I will try the installation of the mod again while only using one screen.

Doolar 05-25-24 12:58 AM

Re

after i create my save folder in DOCUMENTS. (Sorry if I didn't see if you did this or not), by first starting SH3 via the SH3.exe not Commander, yet. Exit game. now start the game via Commander (Cmdr.exe). The first thing that pops up will be a small window asking you to select your save game folder, just created for this particular install.

you hav a PM from me.

with the name of Brooksie, are you from the Maryland. That name means alot to Marylanders

York2016 06-02-24 11:10 PM

Been trying to get back into SH3 via this mod, but i cant for the life of me get it to work. It boots up Academy just fine but both Career and Single Mission are a no go.

It crashes at 25-30% Loading Bar in Career and at 100% in Single Mission, both just go to a black screen and then CTD.
LSH 2022 doesnt seem to have this issue for me from a fresh install of it however. Doing the same for OneAlex (Plus using MultiSH3 to change its save directory and then creating the necessary files by booting via the OneAlex sh3.exe) does not seem to work by comparison.

hauangua 06-03-24 04:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by York2016 (Post 2913705)
Been trying to get back into SH3 via this mod, but i cant for the life of me get it to work. It boots up Academy just fine but both Career and Single Mission are a no go.

It crashes at 25-30% Loading Bar in Career and at 100% in Single Mission, both just go to a black screen and then CTD.
LSH 2022 doesnt seem to have this issue for me from a fresh install of it however. Doing the same for OneAlex (Plus using MultiSH3 to change its save directory and then creating the necessary files by booting via the OneAlex sh3.exe) does not seem to work by comparison.

Hi York2016 did you follow the installation instructions step by step? What specifications does your PC have?

York2016 06-03-24 09:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hauangua (Post 2913709)
Hi York2016 did you follow the installation instructions step by step? What specifications does your PC have?

Hello,

Yeah, i've followed the instructions and also redownloaded/reinstalled the mod just in case that the files got corrupted.
I've also tested Fifi's NYGM version and that one also works.

PC Specs:
GPU: RTX 3070 8GB
CPU: Ryzen 5800X3D
RAM: 32GB 3600Mhz CL16 DDR4