SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM Radio Room Forums (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/index.php)
-   SH5 Mods Workshop (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/forumdisplay.php?f=249)
-   -   [INF] sobers Subsim Bonus Mega Mod All In One 1421 20072017 (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?t=192374)

Swat 04-15-12 06:06 PM

Thank you for the reply, I'll give it a try.:salute:

theluckyone17 04-16-12 05:26 PM

Busted my d/l limit on Subsim, trying to start from a fresh install. :wah:

I've taken a long hiatus from SH5, 'til the mods settled down. Sober's list seems like a good place to start. Having expected to start tonight, however, I think I'll be going through some withdrawal until my d/l limt resets. Darn this "Gotta have it now!" society that I've grown to hate, 'cause I resemble it way too much.

Swat 04-16-12 05:40 PM

Ok. I loaded all the mods again. Haven't encountered any destroyers yet, because I've only completed the first mission in Baltic so I can not yet tell how does the AI behave. Anyway-so far so good, but one minor issue. What's this please and is there any way how to get rid of that? Otherwise it feels like a decent mod soup. Thank you Sober.

http://img-upload.ic.cz/images/h4twg6u5q0i33x20453.jpg

THE_MASK 04-16-12 06:39 PM

I think it has something to do with the default camera but you will just have to put up with it for the moment . The only other thing is the resetting smoke from the ship stacks but i put up with it because TDW smoke is the only one that moves the correct way . You can tell which way the ship is heading and how fast by the way the smoke is blowing .

TheDarkWraith 04-16-12 06:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sober (Post 1871236)
I think it has something to do with the default camera but you will just have to put up with it for the moment . The only other thing is the resetting smoke from the ship stacks but i put up with it because TDW smoke is the only one that moves the correct way . You can tell which way the ship is heading and how fast by the way the smoke is blowing .

the smoke is resetting? I didn't know this :hmmm: How long has this been a problem?

THE_MASK 04-16-12 06:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheDarkWraith (Post 1871241)
the smoke is resetting? I didn't know this :hmmm: How long has this been a problem?

I dont think its the smoke itself TDW , thats why i havnt worried about it . I think it has something to do with when the water drops or streaks

C:\Ubisoft\Silent Hunter 5\data\Misc\WaterStreaks
C:\Ubisoft\Silent Hunter 5\data\Misc\WaterDroplets_NM

appear on the screen the game display is resetting rather than the smoke . I have never found where this water drops/streaks animation comes from .

Swat 04-16-12 07:06 PM

Interesting is that I've never encountered that when trying pedrobas MMM. Can it be due to using 'enhanced funnel smoke' mod in MMM?:hmmm:

Swat 04-16-12 07:24 PM

Oh, and one more thing actually. When I opened torpedo tubes they were not animated. They simply remained closed however firing procedure went correctly...

THE_MASK 04-16-12 08:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheDarkWraith (Post 1871241)

The only other theory i have is that the game doesnt like the TDW_ XXX files for some reason that are found in the FX mod . I really dont know , but i noticed that any problems like the skipping smoke and the explosions slowing my computer all have to do with the TDW_ files . Maybe the game just doesnt like Dat files . I think the problem is with the game and not the files .

Homebrewer 04-20-12 05:54 PM

Thanks for a great Mod

sobers, thank you so much for putting together the great Mod list. You have saved me so much time (and Ctd's). Keep up the good work:yeah:

Homebrewer 04-20-12 06:02 PM

Thanks for a great Mod

sobers, thanks for the great Mod soup. This has saved me so much work and time. Keep up he good work:yeah:

THE_MASK 04-20-12 06:16 PM

Just remember this is my mod list based on TDW mods . You can chop and change the smaller mods within it without to much trouble . There are hundreds of other mods around you can try to integrate . Always start a new career when altering the mod list .

Deep Source 04-21-12 04:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mailman (Post 1870406)
Hi Sober,

Managed to load most of your MOD soup via the 'load mod profile....' function within JSGME.

Couple of things I noticed:

(1) Is Stormys DBSM SH5 v1.3 Basemod not in your list? I see no reference to its non-inclusion or perhaps I have missed that.

Quote:

Originally Posted by sober (Post 1870522)
If anyone knows where in my list it can go then use it , its a great mod .

Ok, but this will no crash the game, will?

And if i dowload MadMaxs_SH5_Subdiesel from the link on 2º post i have to converts sound to mono? Recomend a software for this job?

Sober what file you refers to cook abilites on 4º post?

Speech fixes and additions (German version) is to be a problem?

THE_MASK 04-21-12 06:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deep Source (Post 1873549)
Ok, but this will no crash the game, will?

And if i dowload MadMaxs_SH5_Subdiesel from the link on 2º post i have to converts sound to mono? Recomend a software for this job?

Sober what file you refers to cook abilites on 4º post?

Speech fixes and additions (German version) is to be a problem?

Sober what file you refers to cook abilites on 4º post? I deleted that , you dont need to touch it as i now use my own mod LOL SAS special abilities . Speech fixes and additions (German version) , i cannot remember why i dont use it . Put it last in your mod list and see what it overwrites . I am pretty sure you can enable it mid patrol etc . I remember why i dont use the german version now , i dont understand german .

Mav87th 04-22-12 02:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sober (Post 1871236)

Should the smoke not be blowing in the direction of wind?? If a ship travels at 8 kts with a 16 kts wind in its back, then the smoke would be blowing out in front of the ship - would it not ?

Mind i have been away from subsim for a while, so i have not followed any debate about this.

THE_MASK 04-23-12 06:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mav87th (Post 1873684)
Should the smoke not be blowing in the direction of wind?? If a ship travels at 8 kts with a 16 kts wind in its back, then the smoke would be blowing out in front of the ship - would it not ?

Mind i have been away from subsim for a while, so i have not followed any debate about this.

Thats exactly what happens as far as i can tell . The smoke is perfect .

Homebrewer 04-23-12 07:31 PM

Everytime I use a map tool I get CTD

Hi guys, I need your help. I just gave up on mmm mod soup, tired of the CTD's. So I gave Sober mod soup a try (I tried to use his setup as close as I could). Everything seems to work except when I move a map tool (ie ruler, compass etc) onto map I get a CTD. Here is a list of my soup . Thanks for all your help.

Accurate German Flags
RemoveLogoIntroTheDarkWraith
sobers green spinning thing SH5
NDB,NDH OM#1 - No Dialog Indicator
Dynamic Environment SH5 Basemod (light) V2.1
stoianm colored exterior mod v2 (low color)
Dynamic Environment SH5 v 2.1 - Skycolor Hotfix #1
sobers better terrain v3 SH5
sobers best ever fog V10 SH5
sobers best ever waves V2 SH5
North Atlantic Green 1.1
Small_trees_SH5_V1
sobers see thru wake fix
sobers_realistic_underwater_FX2
sobers 3D deck spray mod V7
Window_Lights_Redone_V1
NOZAURIO'S SKIN (Standar No Emblem) v-1.0.0
Pascal-sh5-Crew-Uniforms. 12.2011.zip
SAS special abilities simplified V4 (MCCD) SH5
MightyFine Crew Mod 1.2.1 Alt w beards
MCCD_1.04_MFCM_1.2.1_compatible
Speech fixes and additions (english version)
AI_sub_crew_1_0_2_TheDarkWraith
FX_Update_0_0_19_ByTheDarkWraith
NewUIs_TDC_6_9_0_ByTheDarkWraith
NewUIs_TDC_6_9_0_alt_officer_wounded_by_Torpedo
Manos Scopes-patch for 16x9
IRAI_0_0_30_ByTheDarkWraith
IRAI_upgrade_to_v_0_0_31
TheDarkWraith_DC_Water_Disturbances_v2_0_SH5
TDW_No_Hydrophone_On_Surface_1_1_0
Cerberus62 Corrected Depth Charge Projector 1.0
KZS Hull wetness for U-Boats + co tower and deck_revised_by_TheDarkWraith
OPEN HORIZONS II_full v1.8
OHIIv1.8 Full patch2 - Copy
OH II Minefield map for TDWs Ui
sobers green crew training V3 SH5
TDW FX Fix for Sobers chimney smoke
Church's Compass Dials Mod v2.2 - Option One
Grossdeutscher Rundfunk
sobers NO water drops V1
smaller flags for Warships 1_0b
SteelViking's Interior Mod V1.2
SteelViking's Interior Mod V1.2.2 Patch
Stormys DBSM SH5 v1.3 optional always shouting WO in normal mode
Fuel Gauge WoGaDi_SteelViking's Interior
Trevally Tutorials - All v0.2 (for TDW UI)
Trevally Automated Scripts v0.6
Trevally Harbour & Kiel Canal Pilot v2.9
sobers rusty deck pack SH5
sobers hud sounds V1 SH5
MadMaxs_SH5_Subdiesel
EQuaTool 01.01 by AvM - Large Style
Shadow Improvement ModLR
sobers bad weather deck gun V1 SH5

THE_MASK 04-23-12 07:53 PM

Firstly it sounds like you are using the old options file from MMM for TDW UI mod .

Sounds like left over files from the previous mod setup . Set up a mod profile using jsgme . Uninstall the mods . Uninstall the game including all saves . Delete any left over files in the main game folder except the mod folder and jsgme . Reinstall the game . Patch to 1.2 . Re enable the mods . Start a new campaign .

Did you enter the bunker on a new campaign then exit and load the bunker save again . This is what you have to do when starting a new campaign with OH2 installed . You must be able to enter the upgrade screen and choose upgrades or funny things happen including ctds .

Homebrewer 04-23-12 08:19 PM

CTD on Map entry

Thanks sober, yes is did start in bunker and saved game then back in . I did do a reinstall on the game but maybe I left something there. I will clean everything out and start over. Thanks for the help

THE_MASK 04-23-12 08:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Homebrewer (Post 1874462)
Thanks sober, yes is did start in bunker and saved game then back in . I did do a reinstall on the game but maybe I left something there. I will clean everything out and start over. Thanks for the help

Use the latest mod list without the water disturbances . Use the MEP file to make it easy for you . Its found in the download section under utilities . I had the wrong profile up . Fixed now and the latest is 1130