SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM Radio Room Forums (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/index.php)
-   SHIII Mods Workshop (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/forumdisplay.php?f=195)
-   -   [REL]OpenHatch_V3_RH released (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?t=104514)

CptGrayWolf 01-30-07 03:41 AM

I'm sorry, the title of this topic says 'its DONE!' but I can't find a link anywhere. thks.

urfisch 01-30-07 05:03 AM

:up:

thats AWESOME! a big shout to my man, divingduck!!!

:rock:

männer, we all see: its possible. with the experience + the skills of famous divingduck and my models, we will have additional compartments soon! wonderful...

auf gefechtsstationen, männer!

:arrgh!:

SquareSteelBar 01-30-07 05:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by urfisch
...we will have additional compartments soon!

Mächtig gewaltig, Egon:up:

DivingDuck 01-30-07 09:59 AM

Moin,
Quote:

Originally Posted by privateer
Looking at those pics it seems some faces are reversed?

to reduce the polycount Urfisch chopped the radio room into pieces. So the *.obj I´ve used was, as provided by Urfisch, a dummy model to check out whether this ambitious project may be brought to life or not. That´s why some polys are missing.

Regards,
DD

ref 01-30-07 10:08 AM

@ Urfish /DD
Which was the original polycount?
I have okino polytrans at work and it does a good job optimizing object files by removing redundant vertex/texture coordinates, when I was working on the Watch towers I couldn't reimport some objects because my 3d program doesn't optimize the output and generates more vertex than the original object just by importing/exporting it.

Ref

HundertzehnGustav 01-30-07 10:18 AM

you guys are FUNKEH:rock:

DivingDuck 01-30-07 10:35 AM

Hi Ref,
Quote:

Originally Posted by ref
@ Urfish /DD
Which was the original polycount?
I have okino polytrans at work and it does a good job optimizing object files by removing redundant vertex/texture coordinates, when I was working on the Watch towers I couldn't reimport some objects because my 3d program doesn't optimize the output and generates more vertex than the original object just by importing/exporting it.

Ref

can´t tell. As I´m skimped by my master, I was given the low budget version only. ;) The world is a disc. Knowing more than that would probably kill me.

Regards,
DD

pierreandre 01-31-07 10:10 AM

Moinsen,

any news from this work?
How works in the moment on this mod? I have lost the overlook! :hmm:

Iron Budokan 01-31-07 12:34 PM

I really hope he can make this work...it's too cool not to have! :rock:

urfisch 02-01-07 04:23 PM

na, männer. alles klar?

ill keep you informed. as now the problem how to import the modded room into the game is solved, we can move on to the finetuning. so stay tuned!

:up:

Lanzfeld 02-01-07 04:43 PM

You should at least change the name of this thread so as to stop giving me a heart attack everytime I log on!:o :damn:

robbierob2005 02-01-07 04:54 PM

I can't wait... I check this topic more then ones every day. Succes with the finetuning:up::up:

Myxale 02-01-07 06:15 PM

Quote:

na, männer. alles klar?

Jawolh, Herr Kaleun!;)

robbierob2005 02-01-07 06:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Myxale
Quote:

na, männer. alles klar?

Jawolh, Herr Kaleun!;)

Auf manöver station:)

JCWolf 02-01-07 07:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lanzfeld
You should at least change the name of this thread so as to stop giving me a heart attack everytime I log on!:o :damn:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: