SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM Radio Room Forums (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/index.php)
-   SH5 Mods Workshop (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/forumdisplay.php?f=249)
-   -   [WIP] silentmichal's new interior mod (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?t=200862)

bart 12-28-12 03:21 PM

Well, I took some screenies but one question....how do you post them here? :hmmm:

I also noticed that in volodya61's boat it's very light!! the inside of my boat is dark, I can just make out grandfather's picture whereas volodya61's is very clear....is there a way to increase the light inside the boat?

For this latest up and coming release you say you need a high spec machine...what spec rig do you recommend? and what changes are you planning?

silentmichal 12-28-12 03:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bart (Post 1984553)
Well, I took some screenies but one question....how do you post them here? :hmmm:

I also noticed that in volodya61's boat it's very light!! the inside of my boat is dark, I can just make out grandfather's picture whereas volodya61's is very clear....is there a way to increase the light inside the boat?

For this latest up and coming release you say you need a high spec machine...what spec rig do you recommend? and what changes are you planning?

My machine is:

AMD 640 [4x 3.00 Ghz]
8GB of RAM
Radeon 4890
Monitor's resolution: 1680x1050

There'll awful lot of food in our boat - in high quality - but easy, worse computer will to support my mod :yep:. And, your screenshots are corrupted - you probably have to change your resolution ( I also have this problem...)

Cybermat47 12-28-12 03:39 PM

Quote:

Change their file format to .jpeg using using Paint, by saving them as such, which you can open from Windows Photo Gallery. Then upload them to Imageshack or some other photo sharing site, and post their forum link here :up:

volodya61 12-28-12 03:51 PM

Quote:

I haven't increased the light in my boat.. :)
I did lighter the pics themselves..

silentmichal 12-28-12 04:05 PM

New version released!!!

//1.2.1//
  • a lot of food in quater room and in command room in high quality
Know bugs:
  • There's a small problem in comannd room's ladder (bad AO's texture coordinates) - I'm working on it

Download:

Dropbox:
https://dl.dropbox.com/u/97170234/dinner_place/silentmichal%27s%20interior%20mod%201.2.1.rar
Mediafire:
http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?sr7i0n62g6lcdda

It's stand-alone mod :salute:.

Fish In The Water 12-28-12 04:15 PM

Thanks for 1.2.1! (Waiting on MF). Cheers silentmichal! :woot:

bart 12-28-12 04:18 PM

:up:

volodya61 12-28-12 05:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by silentmichal (Post 1984574)
..It's stand-alone mod .

What did you mean?

gap 12-28-12 05:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by volodya61 (Post 1984614)
What did you mean?

Probably that you can use this version alone, with no need of enabling previous instalments of the mod :03:

volodya61 12-28-12 05:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gap (Post 1984636)
Probably that you can use this version alone, with no need of enabling previous instalments of the mod :03:

I see..
I thought that the words - "new version" are already imply that :hmmm:

gap 12-28-12 06:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by volodya61 (Post 1984645)
I see..
I thought that the words - "new version" are already imply that :hmmm:

Well, sometimes beta versions are released as patches of the previous main versions. Michael had been previously asked whether v 1.2 required to be enabled on top of v 1.0, hence his "preventive" clarification about this new version :)

Off topic: I've just finished watching a documentary about Grigorij Rasputin on the italian TV. I knew alredy his story, but this man never finishes surprising me :D

volodya61 12-28-12 06:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gap (Post 1984655)
Off topic: I've just finished watching a documentary about Grigorij Rasputin on the italian TV. I knew alredy his story, but this man never finishes surprising me :D

This man was and still is a mystery in our history
and still more questions than answers :hmmm:

silentmichal 12-29-12 08:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gap (Post 1984636)

Yes, you're right gap :).

silentmichal 12-29-12 09:36 AM

BUG solve!!!

WARNING!!!

I know how to solve bug with runtime error (when exiting game). If you have this bug, you should deactivate my mod, then delete "Library" folder from my mod (not from game!!!), and then activate mod - game should works in 100%:Kaleun_Thumbs_Up:.

bart 12-29-12 11:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by silentmichal (Post 1984969)
WARNING!!!

I know how to solve bug with runtime error (when exiting game). If you have this bug, you should delete "Library" folder from my mod (not from game!!!) - game works in 100% OK:Kaleun_Thumbs_Up:.

BRILLIANT news :up: :up:

is it ok to delete this file while the mod is enabled, or do you recommend de-activating it first, deleting the library folder then re-enabling it?

I have 2 files in the library folder :-
QR1_Items.dat
QR1_Items.sim

Nice work silentmichal :rock:

EDIT... with the mod enabled those two files are copied over to the games library file so I have disabled mod, deleted file and re-enabled it. Gonna test this now.

EDIT 2..... It works!!!! well done silentmichal.