SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM Radio Room Forums (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/index.php)
-   SH4 ATO Mods (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/forumdisplay.php?f=234)
-   -   The Kriegsmarine add on for OM. (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?t=181851)

drakkhen20 05-11-11 08:59 PM

ok i would give you all an update but unfortunatly i have heard nothing from everyone. i've pmed a few and no response. so i've dibbled here and there with the GUIs, really just looking right now into what i could touch up. but as far as the rest of the team i don't know whats going on. as soon as i hear something i'll let you all know or maybe one of the team members will post something.

regards,
drakkhen20

urfisch 05-12-11 05:24 AM

any news on that?

joegrundman 05-13-11 08:53 AM

I'm not sure i would recommend making a gui mod part of this.

you have karamazovnew's gui already

gui mods are themselves not a trivial amount of work. why get hung up on it?

focus on other issues.

jaxa 05-13-11 12:33 PM

I'm agree. It's really hard work to create new gui and imho time wasting. Better to polish karamazov's gui and make it more good-looking.

drakkhen20 05-14-11 10:41 PM

thats what i was talking about.

joegrundman 05-15-11 04:41 AM

i don't even recommend touching it up. that also requires learning a substantial number of gui skills that are of no real use in other aspects of SH4.

Sailor Steve 05-15-11 10:42 AM

On the other hand if you use it at all you're going to lose anyone who doesn't want it.

drakkhen20 05-16-11 02:15 PM

ok well i guess i'll leave it alone then .

Sailor Steve 05-16-11 04:09 PM

Or offer your revised version as an option. Or make sure the original works with the new supermod, and make sure everybody knows it does. Or...:sunny:

markdenny 05-22-11 03:13 AM

any kind of update pictures anything please :D

drakkhen20 05-22-11 08:47 PM

i'm really sorry guys. i've busted my visiting to subsim from hors to days to now week by week. i've pmed my team mates and still no response. i dont know what to think at this point as i have asked them to post something in this thread to keep the community informed about this mod based on its delicate start. the only one who has said something is sailor. as far as our heavy modders like maddogk and imbecomelife have not heard a peep from. so until next week guys. again i'm very sorry. my deepest apologies to the community.

regards,
drakkhen20

MaddogK 05-25-11 12:15 PM

Nothing new ATM as RL issues have kept me busy, plus a little burnout from bad attitudes of some long time members in another thread.

drakkhen20 05-27-11 10:27 AM

sorry to hear that,i think we can all relate about being burnt out though. but welcome back! glad to here from somebody finally.:yeah:i was getting worried that i would have to release a partially done mod to the community :oops:. well let us know something when you can. appreciate the response very much.:salute:

urfisch 06-01-11 07:05 PM

as to the protest of some guys who feel their worked is beeing touched harmfully...normally all mods are free to use AS LONG you are giving credits. thats the way open source and community work is published and shared.

so, keep on the good work! maybe you need some 2d interface help? or help with textures? let me know. maybe i can give you some backup for these...

:salute:

drakkhen20 06-04-11 10:22 AM

so i guess work right now is being done at a extra slow rate or nothing is going on right now. i think we have three including myself that are dealing in real life matters right now. i still come in here from time to time checking up on things. so i guess this mod is going to take alot of patience to complete. so til next check in guys.:yeah: