SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM Radio Room Forums (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/index.php)
-   SHIII Mods Workshop (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/forumdisplay.php?f=195)
-   -   [REL] OLC Ubermod v2.4.3 for GWX 2.1 (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?t=134186)

onelifecrisis 07-14-08 06:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wolfehunter
OLC a question for you, Does this have any effect on your mod?

http://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?t=139400

It will conflict with the optional part of OLCE2 which removes all reflections, but presumably you're not using that part (or else you wouldn't be interested in a reflection fix :88)) in which case there should be no problem. :up:

Wolfehunter 07-14-08 11:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by onelifecrisis
Quote:

Originally Posted by Wolfehunter
OLC a question for you, Does this have any effect on your mod?

http://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?t=139400

It will conflict with the optional part of OLCE2 which removes all reflections, but presumably you're not using that part (or else you wouldn't be interested in a reflection fix :88)) in which case there should be no problem. :up:

Thankya for the answer. Ya I like to reflect hehehe. :doh: :rotfl:

geosub1978 07-15-08 10:56 AM

periscope size

Hi!
I would like to reduce the size of the obs periscope at 1/2 of its size.What should I tweak in *.ini file?

Thanks!

_Chuck_ 07-15-08 12:01 PM

AH! OLC, I tried setting a macro for the solution to target thing to the "0" key (as in Zero) but now my SH3 keeps on crashing. Any tips?

onelifecrisis 07-15-08 04:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by _Chuck_
AH! OLC, I tried setting a macro for the solution to target thing to the "0" key (as in Zero) but now my SH3 keeps on crashing. Any tips?

No idea, sorry.

_Chuck_ 07-15-08 05:05 PM

I got it back working, but I had to take the macro out. I guess I'm back to using old style integrated orders until I have a brainwave and suddenly understand either SetKeys or manual targeting. I think I'll re-download your video-very helpful.

Schwuppes 07-15-08 10:42 PM

Hi OLC!

do you still have any of those "tutorial" videos were you are conducting a night time surfaced attack on a convoy?

onelifecrisis 07-15-08 10:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Schwuppes
Hi OLC!

do you still have any of those "tutorial" videos were you are conducting a night time surfaced attack on a convoy?

No, sorry, I deleted it!
But the Players Guide tells you all you need to know. :yep:

Horsemann 07-17-08 03:40 PM

Whether is compatible OLCE2 with Depth Charge Shake v1.03?:hmm:
They both contain crossing files NSS_Uboat*.sim

onelifecrisis 07-17-08 05:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Horsemann
Whether is compatible OLCE2 with Depth Charge Shake v1.03?:hmm:
They both contain crossing files NSS_Uboat*.sim

I think you mean NSS_Uboat*.dat
The only part of OLCE which uses those files is the "Remove All Reflections" part of the mod. That part of the mod is not compatible with the depth charge shake mod.

Horsemann 07-17-08 11:38 PM

Quote:

The only part of OLCE which uses those files is the "Remove All Reflections" part of the mod. That part of the mod is not compatible with the depth charge shake mod.

No, I really meant NSS_Uboat*.sim... The folder submarine of depth charge shake contains only these ones.

onelifecrisis 07-17-08 11:52 PM

Quote:

Quote:

No, I really meant NSS_Uboat*.sim... The folder submarine of depth charge shake contains only these ones.

My mod doesn't contain any .sim files.
Either JSGME is lying (unlikely IMO) or you're seeing things, or you've been doing some modding of your own in there.

Horsemann 07-18-08 12:12 AM

Quote:

Either JSGME is lying (unlikely IMO) or you're seeing things, or you've been doing some modding of your own in there.

In this case it is a question of earlier version. Namely - OLCE2 (OLC Ubermod 1.8) Folder submarine is only in that one. :-? By the way, would like to ask, with what it is connected?

onelifecrisis 07-18-08 01:48 AM

Quote:

Quote:

In this case it is a question of earlier version. Namely - OLCE2 (OLC Ubermod 1.8) Folder submarine is only in that one. :-? By the way, would like to ask, with what it is connected?

I don't remember ever modifying the .sim files.

May I ask why you aren't using v2.4.2?

onelifecrisis 07-18-08 01:51 AM

I just opened a .sim file in S3D, and I can say for certain that I've never even opened one before. If they were included in OLCU v1.8 then they must be unmodified GWX 2.1 .sim files which were included by accident. You can delete them from OLCU; they aren't affecting anything.