SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM Radio Room Forums (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/index.php)
-   SH5 Mods Workshop (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/forumdisplay.php?f=249)
-   -   [WIP] MEGA-mod for CREW MEMBERS (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?t=198394)

Dogfish40 09-17-12 01:47 PM

This is great!

:up::up::up:

:Kaleun_Party:I can't wait to load it up. D40

BIGREG 09-18-12 04:04 AM

Hi :salute:

Yesterday,i have load the FM interior mod and i am not sure ,if that is "real" ,the "dinning" place seem to be after the captain bed on the portside (left) :hmmm:
But,when i see photos ,normaly a "dinning" place was in captain bunks (the table was integrate in the "cabinet" on the side) and on the same side after the capt bunks was only crew bunks (without tables) :06:
But on the other side (right side after rhe sonar room) was the crew dinning place with 2 tables and without wardrobe in the middle of the bunks (not sure) :06:

other thing ,i think to do is to separate as meshes (with subsets) is the radio/sonar rooms (because ,the meshes : QR1_Objects.GR2 is too big and need to many time to import ...)
We can use other meshes to make it :
- Captain_bed (we can reweld the bed with the other...)
- Object01 (just one subset)

I can rename the meshes ,if needed...:yep:

Ps : otherwise ,i have "saved" 2 meshes from hydrophon (i have welded the qr1_hydrophon_body and the hydrophone_dials as subsets in the Hydrophon mesh)

silentmichal 09-18-12 07:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BIGREG (Post 1935647)
Hi :salute:

Yesterday,i have load the FM interior mod and i am not sure ,if that is "real" ,the "dinning" place seem to be after the captain bed on the portside (left) :hmmm:
But,when i see photos ,normaly a "dinning" place was in captain bunks (the table was integrate in the "cabinet" on the side) and on the same side after the capt bunks was only crew bunks (without tables) :06:
But on the other side (right side after rhe sonar room) was the crew dinning place with 2 tables and without wardrobe in the middle of the bunks (not sure) :06:

other thing ,i think to do is to separate as meshes (with subsets) is the radio/sonar rooms (because ,the meshes : QR1_Objects.GR2 is too big and need to many time to import ...)
We can use other meshes to make it :
- Captain_bed (we can reweld the bed with the other...)
- Object01 (just one subset)

I can rename the meshes ,if needed...:yep:

Ps : otherwise ,i have "saved" 2 meshes from hydrophon (i have welded the qr1_hydrophon_body and the hydrophone_dials as subsets in the Hydrophon mesh)

Yes, you're right, but if we'll add dinning place, we have to delete two beds. I imported it to *.GR2 file. If you want, I can send You this modified file :).

EDIT

Import takes me 2 hours ;-).

BIGREG 09-18-12 09:16 AM

Hi Micha :salute:

Not delete the beds (they should use to sit) Maybe,just move up a little the upper beds (for the crews heads not hurt) :06:
What we can make is :

- delete the little wall in captain bunks (after we can add a table attached to the "cabinet")
- delete the middle "wardrobes" on the right side between the crew bunks
- move the table from links to the right side

For your file QR1.GR2 ,i want good to see,But the problem is that we use one that is well advanced, with TheBeast :03:

The best thing is that ,i send you the actualy QR1.GR2 we use :06:

Ps:2 hours for import the QR1_Objects ? :o what have you for computer :06:
Me that take max 45 minutes and I found it already too long ... :timeout:
(i have a brand new PC :I7 3770k,16 Go Ram etc...:rotfl2:and a big hole in my bank account :O::haha:)

silentmichal 09-18-12 09:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BIGREG (Post 1935771)
Hi Micha :salute:
Ps:2 hours for import the QR1_Objects ? :o what have you for computer :06:
Me that take max 45 minutes and I found it already too long ... :timeout:
(i have a brand new PC :I7 3770k,16 Go Ram etc...:rotfl2:and a big hole in my bank account :O::haha:)

My computer is:

MAD Athlon X4 640,
8GB RAM,
Radeon HD 4890

BIGREG 09-18-12 09:55 AM

Check your PM box :03:

Hum,I really think it is necessary to cut the QR1 Objects :yep:
Maybe ,i think is a good idea to separate the radio and sonar room from the rest :06:

silentmichal 09-18-12 02:54 PM

Maany thanks!

But now I haven't got much time, so I'll check it in weekend :).

sabretwo 10-09-12 12:00 PM

Is the current version of this compatible with TDW's UI and Pedrobas' MMM - MyMegaMod? Has anyone tested these a found them compatible?

This mod looks great, with exception to the guys walking around on deck while at sea.

silentmichal 10-09-12 12:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sabretwo (Post 1945924)
Is the current version of this compatible with TDW's UI and Pedrobas' MMM - MyMegaMod? Has anyone tested these a found them compatible?

This mod looks great, with exception to the guys walking around on deck while at sea.

No, not yet, but i'm working on it :yep:.

sabretwo 10-09-12 02:13 PM

Thanks for the fast reply. I look forward to trying it when you have it compatible with the other major mods.

GT182 10-09-12 02:26 PM

Michal, install while docked in port only? Please say it it isn't so. I can't wait, this is gonna be so nice. :up:

Oh BTW. You might want to do it for SH3 too..... if it's possible.. Those SH3 guys are gonna be so jealous and will want it too. ;)

silentmichal 10-09-12 02:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GT182 (Post 1945966)
Michal, install while docked in port only?

No, install it wherever you are. It doesn't matter:yep:.

GT182 10-09-12 02:34 PM

GREAT!!!!! Thank you.... thank you.... thank you. :yeah: :salute:

silentmichal 10-09-12 02:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sabretwo (Post 1945957)
Thanks for the fast reply. I look forward to trying it when you have it compatible with the other major mods.

My beta 0.3 is rather ready to release. And there's special version for TDW's UI:up:. I'll chceck my mod with MMM - is it working correctly... But his mod is... really big:yep:!

silentmichal 10-09-12 02:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GT182 (Post 1945968)
GREAT!!!!! Thank you.... thank you.... thank you. :yeah: :salute:

OK, but remember: install using JSGME! And, if you want to visibly added crew, you have to load your mission / campaign TWICE.