SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM Radio Room Forums (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/index.php)
-   SH4 U-Boat Missions Add On (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/forumdisplay.php?f=232)
-   -   *** Downloading SH4 U-Boat Missions through Subsim *** (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?t=131893)

rjmerit 12-10-09 04:57 PM

I want to download UBM but I live in Qatar and the site says U.S., Cananda and Mexico only. Is the geographic restrictions based on where I am or where my credit card is charged to? I'm an American and the card I would use is from the states with a u.s. address. If it is based on where I'm downloading it from, is there a site I can download it from?

Yskonyn 03-04-10 02:46 PM

I too am looking for the UBM expansion.
Direct 2 Drive isn't available for customers from the Netherlands and all shops have discontinued the product.

Is there an alternative to get my hands on the expansion?

L_DOG 03-14-10 09:36 PM

DownLoading Now. :salute:

daft 03-25-10 10:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yskonyn (Post 1293502)
I too am looking for the UBM expansion.
Direct 2 Drive isn't available for customers from the Netherlands and all shops have discontinued the product.

Is there an alternative to get my hands on the expansion?

In the upper right corner of the browser there should be a region selection box. Set it to EU and should be able to purchase U-Boat Missions from where you are. I just realized this myself, and I haven't verified that it works, but I will give it a try tonight so I can finally get my hands on the expansion. :)

daft 03-26-10 05:08 AM

Just a quick follow up on my above post. I set my region to EU, bought the add-on, downloaded it and everything worked really smoothly. No issues at all and Neal got his share. :yeah:

kk20 11-24-10 05:05 AM

hopefully not necro'ing this post.

for people in the UK, steam sell it for 8.99

I had always missed this expansion but i'm having a break from SH3 for some SH4 action.

4H_Ccrashh 02-16-12 12:00 PM

Uboat missions Download

Is there still a way to get this mod? I guess I need it before I can load the Trigger Maru.

Sailor Steve 02-16-12 12:53 PM

Yes there is. As always, though, you have to pay for it. Neal has the links in his first post.

Herr-Berbunch 02-16-12 01:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sailor Steve (Post 1840201)
Yes there is. As always, though, you have to pay for it. Neal has the links in his first post.

Except Direct2Drive is now something else and they're slow in transferring D2D's back catalogue. Make that very slow.

peabody 02-16-12 04:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 4H_Ccrashh (Post 1840154)
Is there still a way to get this mod? I guess I need it before I can load the Trigger Maru.

The Direct2Drive is going to Gamefly (maybe), Ubisoft still lists the add on pack, Steam still lists the add on.
Amazon lists the Gold edition which includes the add on, but from other sellers.

That is all the info I have.

4H_Ccrashh 02-17-12 12:07 PM

Thanks guys.

Regards,

Ccrashh

4H_Ccrashh 02-18-12 03:55 PM

I managed to buy a whole new SH4 Gold edition on amazon for 10.99

That has the Uboat stuff in it,,, right?

And it should be ver 1.5,, right?

Well either way glad I got it.

CNYBubblehead 07-13-14 09:31 PM

So I know this is sorta resurrecting a super-old thread (though the thread is stickied, so I'm not sure this is necroing! :hmmm: ). Anyway, I just wanted to say I'm glad I could support SubSim at the end of my dumb ordeal to get SH4 and UBM back up and running after a long absence!

So glad I could buy UBM from Amazon and be able to support y'all -- I guess that was the silver lining in D2D/GameFly telling me today "sorry, we won't be carrying U-Boat Missions....old technology...blah....blah....but here's a credit!". Fine then, GameFly -- I'll take my business to Amazon and support an awesome community at the same time! :hmph:

Sailor Steve 07-14-14 08:39 AM

As far as I know Neal is on the road right now, so on his behalf I'd just like to say thanks for your support. :sunny:

merc4ulfate 12-04-14 07:02 PM

I originally got SH4 and UBM from D2D as a bundle but now they seem to have dropped UBM from the server which bites since I needed to download it again for a new install.

I'm getting UBM from Neal's link at Amazon so I can reinstall everything. 600M in 8 minutes ... nice!