SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM Radio Room Forums (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/index.php)
-   SH4 Mods Workshop (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/forumdisplay.php?f=219)
-   -   [REL] --->Ultimate SoundMod<--- (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?t=108512)

peckerwrecker 04-02-07 03:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DDog
IS there some other way to get this mod... Rapidshare sucks!!!

I agree. Rapidshare blows. Great sound mod, but it took me forever to get it. Even though I have a 15mbps/2mbps line, I downloaded from Rapidshare at 80kb/s, whereas from a place like Filefront or Fileplanet I download at 1.5mb/s.

DeePsix501 04-02-07 04:21 PM

Love the sound mod! I did come across a looping problem with the Creaks 1-4. I had the sound file Creaks 2 loop while in multiplayer a coupletimes. It happens so rarely and it goes away after awhile that I just ignore it. Anyone else have the problem?

Otherwise the noises are great. Love the new water noises, explosions, engines, everything. :up:

Takao 04-02-07 04:53 PM

For a Fairbanks-Morse engine, you can try this site:
http://www.hnsa.org/sound/index.htm#pampanito

Scroll down to "USS Pampanito Operating Equipment:" (about the bottom 1/4 of the page. Then look for the track titled "Main Engine Start". The track is 56 seconds long, but the actual engine in operation is from about 40 seconds to 55 seconds.

DeePsix501 04-02-07 07:40 PM

^^ :yep:

I hear some sound mods coming in the near future! Any good sound editors want to take some of those like the engine noise and modify it for the game? Sweet emersion batman!

mayandlex 04-03-07 02:47 AM

Hi That Fairbanks Morse engine sound is absolutely brilliant, so different to the GM two strokes, well done! I heard one such engine when I was a kid in New Zealand in the early fifties and never forgot it, I cant remember the submarines name but it was in Wellington. British Commer trucks had a similar opposed two stroke engine in the 60's

Radtgaeb 04-07-07 01:53 AM

It was possibly a computer hiccup (seeing as I was screwing with the settings at the time) but I got caught in this *ka-ka-ka-choop* like sound loop.

This HAS to be some sort of error. It only occurrs when I crash dive. I dive, hear all of the cool things going on ;-) and then, all of your other awesome add-ins get killed do to aforementioned *ka-ka-ka-choop*.

Fearless 04-08-07 01:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DeePsix501
Love the sound mod! I did come across a looping problem with the Creaks 1-4. I had the sound file Creaks 2 loop while in multiplayer a coupletimes. It happens so rarely and it goes away after awhile that I just ignore it. Anyone else have the problem?

Otherwise the noises are great. Love the new water noises, explosions, engines, everything. :up:

Well I only hear creaking at 1. I did a crush depth test and got to 388 ft with no further creaking. Of course I went too deep and was sent to Davy Crocket's locker. :lol:

Jimbuna 04-08-07 05:30 AM

Quote:

Well I only hear creaking at 1. I did a crush depth test and got to 388 ft with no further creaking. Of course I went too deep and was sent to Davy Crocket's locker.
When I die I always end up next door in Davy Jones locker :lol: :up:

Lt. Staumeier 04-10-07 07:54 AM

So, what's the word on this? The new diesel sound has made it in?

Egan 04-10-07 08:42 AM

Is the fixed version still only available at fileshare?

superstone 04-13-07 03:15 AM

This Soundpack is one of the best Mods existing for SH4 now ! :rock: :up:

But can anyone help me with this question? Where is the sound from Menu_Master LOOP.ogg
taken from ????

Great Track! .... i would like to know the origin.

Cheers,
Superstone.

Jimbuna 04-13-07 04:39 AM

Welcome aboard kaleun superstone :arrgh!:

GakunGak 04-13-07 04:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jimbuna
Welcome aboard kaleun superstone :arrgh!:

M2!!!

ReallyDedPoet 04-13-07 07:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by superstone
This Soundpack is one of the best Mods existing for SH4 now ! :rock: :up:

But can anyone help me with this question? Where is the sound from Menu_Master LOOP.ogg
taken from ????

Great Track! .... i would like to know the origin.

Cheers,
Superstone.

Welcome:up:

Radtgaeb 04-15-07 01:17 AM

Anyone else experience that same wierd repeat?