SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM Radio Room Forums (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/index.php)
-   Comments to SUBSIM Review (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/forumdisplay.php?f=172)
-   -   August 2011 New Member Sign Up (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?t=186222)

Fish In The Water 08-06-11 12:53 AM

Great to meet you Jim. A warm welcome from a fellow British Columbian! :sunny:

(Right in your back yard even). See ya around...

jensus1983 08-06-11 02:36 AM

Ahoi...

:salute:

Herr-Berbunch 08-06-11 03:46 AM

Welcome aboard all :salute:

Fish In The Water 08-06-11 04:56 AM

Welcome jensus, thanks for posting! :salute:

Jimbuna 08-06-11 09:41 AM

Welcome to SubSim :salute:

Magic1111 08-06-11 10:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jensus1983 (Post 1721792)
:salute:

:salute::salute::salute:Willkommen !!! :salute::salute::salute:

frau kaleun 08-06-11 10:09 AM

Welcome, n00bz! Stick around and you will be old salts in no time. :salute:

sturmstiger 08-06-11 11:31 AM

Hello all!

Hey everyone! I'm Bo, and I've been a Harpoon 3 and Dangerous Waters player for a couple of years. Nice to meet you all!

Jimbuna 08-06-11 11:38 AM

Hi and Welcome Bo :salute:

AJ94CAP 08-06-11 11:43 AM

Salute!

I am a new member here at Subsim. I play SH3 with GWX but mostly SH4 with FOTRS and many other smaller mods. Also, if any of you guys are familiar with the "Rise of Flight" flight simulator, I am a regular at the official forum and go by the same username as here. Thousands of posts there. Almost none here. haha. Oh yeah, and I live in the US of A. :rock: The sims I play are Il-2 1946, Rise of Flight, SH3, and SH4.

Scandiman 08-06-11 01:45 PM

New to this forum

Hey Everyone,

Been a longtime fan of Flight & Sub sims before switching to a Mac. I thought my Sub sim days were over till stumbling across Crossover Games & Steam. SH III & IV work flawlessly and it is a thrill to hit the high seas again!

I did figure out how to mod some things, but couldn't get JSGME to work. Still happy with the Map & Environmental Mod that really enhance the gameplay!

I am hoping for SH V to be able to run someday on my Mac, but am very happy to back in the game.

This is a great site and resource to Sub Sim fans and I am delighted to be a part of the community!

Cheers

Magic1111 08-06-11 01:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sturmstiger (Post 1722076)
Hey everyone! I'm Bo, and I've been a Harpoon 3 and Dangerous Waters player for a couple of years. Nice to meet you all!

Quote:

Originally Posted by AJ94CAP (Post 1722084)
Salute!

I am a new member here at Subsim. I play SH3 with GWX but mostly SH4 with FOTRS and many other smaller mods. Also, if any of you guys are familiar with the "Rise of Flight" flight simulator, I am a regular at the official forum and go by the same username as here. Thousands of posts there. Almost none here. haha. Oh yeah, and I live in the US of A. :rock: The sims I play are Il-2 1946, Rise of Flight, SH3, and SH4.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scandiman (Post 1722204)
Hey Everyone,

Been a longtime fan of Flight & Sub sims before switching to a Mac. I thought my Sub sim days were over till stumbling across Crossover Games & Steam. SH III & IV work flawlessly and it is a thrill to hit the high seas again!

I did figure out how to mod some things, but couldn't get JSGME to work. Still happy with the Map & Environmental Mod that really enhance the gameplay!

I am hoping for SH V to be able to run someday on my Mac, but am very happy to back in the game.

This is a great site and resource to Sub Sim fans and I am delighted to be a part of the community!

Cheers

:salute::salute::salute:Welcome aboard all !!!:salute::salute::salute:

whitebread1 08-06-11 02:21 PM

Hello all! Long time player of Silent Hunter 3&4, and part-time lurker of subsim!!!

Magic1111 08-06-11 02:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by whitebread1 (Post 1722228)
Hello all! Long time player of Silent Hunter 3&4, and part-time lurker of subsim!!!

:salute::salute::salute:Welcome aboard !!!:salute::salute::salute:

Harcor 08-06-11 02:55 PM

Hi Guys I am Harcor, from Munich germany, I am here since Silent hunter III, but had very little time to visit the forum lately. I´ts about time I introduce myself.
I started to play sub games with silent service II.
I remember those days when my father was still at my side playing night after night that game. He would have loved Silent hunter V with all this Eye Candy
Then Silent Hunter III arrived. WOOOOOOOOOOOW. -:yeah:great times.
Thanks for all the efforts being done to make this game the best out there.

Thanks Subsim

Harcor:rock: