SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM Radio Room Forums (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/index.php)
-   SH4 Mods Workshop (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/forumdisplay.php?f=219)
-   -   [REL] Trigger Maru Overhauled Update BH (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?t=250635)

Kal_Maximus_U669 05-05-22 10:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bubblehead1980 (Post 2806635)
*Announcement*

V2.0 scheduled for release today has been delayed.

During final run through, found some previously undetected issues with the map that have to be resolved. Issue likely are a result of trying to incorporate nav map makeover into the mod instead of applying separately. Anticipate will need a couple days to solve issue. Gotta love SH4 lol.

Hey BH :D:up::salute:
Take your time as I always say there is no point in running you have to leave on time...
I am delighted that your work is coming to an end... in order to try your work
because for having followed your projects in the thread it promises...
already in your previous part we were able to appreciate the difficulty of attack as well as the aviation which prowls...
Good I wish you good luck for the Phenomenal work that you produce here My best Greetings Kal Maximus U669
:subsim::salute::salute:

Bubblehead1980 05-05-22 02:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kal_Maximus_U669 (Post 2807228)
Hey BH :D:up::salute:
Take your time as I always say there is no point in running you have to leave on time...
I am delighted that your work is coming to an end... in order to try your work
because for having followed your projects in the thread it promises...
already in your previous part we were able to appreciate the difficulty of attack as well as the aviation which prowls...
Good I wish you good luck for the Phenomenal work that you produce here My best Greetings Kal Maximus U669
:subsim::salute::salute:

Thanks. Mod is almost ready, anticipated release is Friday evening.

Bubblehead1980 05-06-22 05:29 PM

TMO Update BH V2.0 Released

TMO Update BH V2.0 has been released.

Download Link

https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/dow...o=file&id=5965

Please see the first post in this thread for details.

Make sure to read the README and all documentation files with the mod.

Enjoy :Kaleun_Salute:

BH1980

goldmastersims 05-06-22 09:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bubblehead1980 (Post 2807431)
TMO Update BH V2.0 has been released.

Download Link

https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/dow...o=file&id=5965

Please see the first post in this thread for details.

Make sure to read the README and all documentation files with the mod.

Enjoy :Kaleun_Salute:

BH1980

Congratulations on this release!

Which components do we need to install? Just this?

Which other mods do you recommend alongside this?

Bubblehead1980 05-06-22 09:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by goldmastersims (Post 2807451)
Congratulations on this release!

Which components do we need to install? Just this?

Which other mods do you recommend alongside this?

Thank you.

Install order is in the post #1 in the thread as well as further instructions in the V2.0 README file in the download.

Every mod I'd suggest is in the download, except for Stop the Shouting mod. Prevents crew from getting stuck in excited voices and shouting entire patrol.

Captain Wreckless 05-07-22 12:40 AM

Can't download from the link. It's directing to Media Fire and this message:

Something appears to be missing…

The key you provided for file access was invalid. This is usually caused because the file is no longer stored on MediaFire. This occurs when the file is removed by the originating user or MediaFire.

Add blockers disabled for Subsim.

Bubblehead1980 05-07-22 01:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Captain Wreckless (Post 2807467)
Can't download from the link. It's directing to Media Fire and this message:

Something appears to be missing…

The key you provided for file access was invalid. This is usually caused because the file is no longer stored on MediaFire. This occurs when the file is removed by the originating user or MediaFire.

Add blockers disabled for Subsim.

Link was fine earlier. Working to resolve issue.

Niume 05-07-22 04:18 AM

The link is also not working for me

HawkCJ 05-07-22 09:30 AM

I am getting the same error from MediaFire. Love the mod!

Jeff-Groves 05-07-22 09:36 AM

Try this one.
https://www.mediafire.com/file/8dn22...+V2.0.zip/file

Kal_Maximus_U669 05-07-22 10:38 AM

Magnifique :D Big thank's BH :salute:

Bubblehead1980 05-07-22 11:12 AM

Subsim download link is now working.:Kaleun_Salute:

Bubblehead1980 05-07-22 02:39 PM

Little mission error that did not show up in testing...it happens sometimes where things work one time, then do not.

Anyways if you're running SUBRON 50 campaign and assigned to support the landings at Safi...you may get a message after completing patrol in the area in days after landings on November 8, to rendezvous with a US submarine in need of spare parts due to engineering casualty and transfer parts via rubber boat(Some SUBRON 50 boats were of those equipped with notorious HOR engines, which were prone to failure. Gunnel for example, had to sail back from North Africa to Scotland on her aux diesel, because all four diesels failed. She was repaired for voyage and promptly sent home to have new engines installed. Many other boats with HOR's would suffer failures and eventually have engines replaced)

Way mission is designed, after rendezvous and deploying rubber boat, supposed to remain in area for about 24 hours, then receive orders to proceed to base at Rosneath Scotland via the coast of Spain and arrive by 1 December. I checked the mission and all is fine, run it again will prob work, sometimes things dont trigger properly, that is SH 4 for ya.

Anyways, if you get this assignment, complete it and then just proceed to Rosneath and arrive by 1 December.

Captain Wreckless 05-07-22 05:49 PM

Looks like you incorporated the EAX Sound Sim SH4 mod into the EAX Clang Splash Dud mod. Is that correct?

Mad Mardigan 05-07-22 06:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Captain Wreckless (Post 2807605)
Looks like you incorporated the EAX Sound Sim SH4 mod into the EAX Clang Splash Dud mod. Is that correct?

Believe, if I am recalling it rightly... after just having finished reading the v2 read me, on that aspect...

It is a work from vickers03, that is a combi of a couple of different sound mixes from vickers03, done up into 1 add in mod for this particular mod set up.

Much thanx to vickers03 for his work in updating/upgrading this mod set.

Would like to humbly say, much appreciation for the honorable mention, at the end, for My wee... small... teeny tiny... part in helping with this latest update.

It was My extreme pleasure in the process for updating/upgrading TMO v2.5, to date... :shucks:

Would also want to add My own appreciation to the others, who also helped, as well.... & to Bubblehead1980, for his work in bringing this all about... & a nod of appreciation to, of course Ducimus, the original creator of TMO & those that worked with them in bringing about TMO, to begin with.

:Kaleun_Cheers: :Kaleun_Thumbs_Up: :Kaleun_Applaud: :Kaleun_Wink: :Kaleun_Salute:

:Kaleun_Salute:

M. M.