SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM Radio Room Forums (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/index.php)
-   SHIII Mods Workshop (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/forumdisplay.php?f=195)
-   -   [REL]OpenHatch_V3_RH released (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?t=104514)

DivingDuck 12-20-07 03:04 AM

Moin XanderF,

the link you posted has the answer inside already. ;) We´ve added the typeVII attack scope housing to the command room, re-arranged and re-modelled the observers periscope. New OpenHatch versions (GWX2/NYGM/Stock) for the typeVII will be released soon. Stay patient.

Regards,
DD

Myxale 12-20-07 06:21 AM

The periscome housing blew me away...such a piece of art! And the whole sub-interior is mindbending! The details are crazy. Kudos to that!:rock:

I really don't wanna sound needy...but haven't you mentioned something like adding ladders to the type II way back. Wadda ya say! Is this still planed!:hmm:

Jochem 12-20-07 06:27 AM

Outstanding, I'm very impatient to definitively enjoy the authentic type VII compartments. Thank you very very much for the hard work ! :rock:

tommyk 12-20-07 07:48 AM

What a great work! Thank you very much for putting such effort into it. :up:

I never understood the SH4-PR-yadda-yadda about less interaction is better and all other is 'only' eyecandy.

Then comes your type VII compartment and all the other great mods and although I own the sh4CE, I only play sh3(gwx) because of all the detail and the immersion created by this and other mods.

Thank you & Cheers :up:

Jimbuna 12-20-07 08:13 AM

Where's The Milkman ? :hmm:

;)

RICH12ACE 12-20-07 08:52 AM

please keep working on this mod! it will be great:rock: :rock: :rock:

DivingDuck 12-20-07 01:04 PM

Moin,

thanks for your appreciation, gentlemen. But, please, bear in mind that the attack scope housing 3d model was made by FlakMonkey. My task was just to incorporate it into the CR, and I got much help by Ref.

As for the typeII ladder, don´t remember any plans about adding it, but would be no problem to do so. It´s on my ToDo list now.

Regards,
DD

tommyk 12-20-07 01:09 PM

Of course cheers go out for FlakMonkey :yep: I can only salute to such skills! :up:

XanderF 12-21-07 01:55 AM

Wow. Quite an embarrassment of riches, then, if we can get all these things in! Amazing work!!

Jochem 12-21-07 05:42 AM

yep, I hope sincerely we could enjoy it ! Keepin' the good work !

Mikey_Wolf 12-21-07 05:51 AM

All I can say is don't muck with the duck!

DD delivers the goods.

Sniper_Fox 12-21-07 01:30 PM

lookin good, if this can be implemented completely that means you can change the whole interior of a ship, and change it into anything you want? like add and delete cells and put ones in different locations and what not?

that would mean interiors for surface ships could be done :D

wildchild 12-21-07 04:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mikey_Wolf
All I can say is don't muck with the duck!

DD delivers the goods.

and what a top duck he is....... HEX'S he no's his stuf:D

MCM 12-26-07 04:45 AM

i am patient, but i dont want to play GWX2 without the open hatch mod :yep: so i am sorry, but i have to ask: will it be released for GWX2 this year? or more until the end of januar! i would like to know because one week i can wait, one month i must begin playing without this great mod...

rik007 12-26-07 06:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MCM
i am patient, but i dont want to play GWX2 without the open hatch mod :yep: so i am sorry, but i have to ask: will it be released for GWX2 this year? or more until the end of januar! i would like to know because one week i can wait, one month i must begin playing without this great mod...

MCM.. Why wait? I use the 'old' Open Hatches without a problem in GWX 2.0. Ok, I miss the candy inside the ships added by GWX 2.0 but that is Open Hatch is just too great to miss.