SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM Radio Room Forums (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/index.php)
-   SH5 Mods Workshop (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/forumdisplay.php?f=249)
-   -   [REL] Ui-Boat V5.xx (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?t=173147)

Trevally. 02-13-12 03:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sidmo001 (Post 1837942)
Any idea if this mod can be used with OH II v1.7, as I get the following errors when enabling it through GME.

"NF_Boat_1_sil.dds" has already been altered by the "OPEN HORIZONS II_full v1.7" mod.
"NKMSS_HogIsland.cfg" has already been altered by the "OPEN HORIZONS II_full v1.7" mod.
"NKSCS_N3SA1.cfg" has already been altered by the "OPEN HORIZONS II_full v1.7" mod.

Quote:

Originally Posted by reaper7 (Post 1838045)
Thats ok, will work no problem :up:
May need to use the V4.14 though - seems to be an issue with V5.02. Will update once I figure out the problem.

Hi Reaper7:salute:

In OHII - we changed some of the ship types so that we could get a set of ships that would only be found near the coast. The hog and N3SA1 were used for this and set to type 108 in OHII.

lukapejcic 02-13-12 04:05 AM

luka

predivno uradjeno

DrJones 02-13-12 04:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheDarkWraith (Post 1838042)
I will not have happen to me what did with SH3. Never again :stare:
If I had put everything I've done to this game python wise into dlls majority of you all would still be trying to figure out the menu editor...

Don't be so arrogant:nope:...do you really think dll's are some kind of secret. I know a lot of people here who can get any information out of dll's as they are needed. (And sometimes the origin code as they are written);)

You are still a skilled modder and you are making a really good work here:up:...but your community behavior is quiet awful:nope:...

...more i don't have to add here...:yep:

Regards

DrJones:salute:

Lewis Wingerter 02-13-12 05:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sidmo001 (Post 1837942)
Any idea if this mod can be used with OH II v1.7, as I get the following errors when enabling it through GME.

"NF_Boat_1_sil.dds" has already been altered by the "OPEN HORIZONS II_full v1.7" mod.
"NKMSS_HogIsland.cfg" has already been altered by the "OPEN HORIZONS II_full v1.7" mod.
"NKSCS_N3SA1.cfg" has already been altered by the "OPEN HORIZONS II_full v1.7" mod.

I have been using 5.01 and OH 2 1.7 with the patch since 1.7 came out and I had only 1 CTD and I have played quite awhile .:up:

Trevally. 02-13-12 05:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lewis Wingerter (Post 1838102)
I have been using 5.01 and OH 2 1.7 with the patch since 1.7 came out and I had only 1 CTD and I have played quite awhile .:up:

You need to place OHII after Ui-Boatv5.
This is because OHII changes the cfg files of these two ships as above.
Other than that - both these mods will work well together:up:

thanks for a great mod Reaper7:salute:

Lewis Wingerter 02-13-12 06:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by reaper7 (Post 1838045)
Thats ok, will work no problem :up:
May need to use the V4.14 though - seems to be an issue with V5.02. Will update once I figure out the problem.

Hi Reaper 5.01 is working very well:up:. The only problem that I found is the control panel for the torpedo; sometime when you click on the icon it wont open(in both ozo and periscope)all other icon seem to be working. I been using 5.01 and OH II 1.7 with the patch and have played only about 2 hours and had no problem:yeah: I will report any problem best of luck on 5.02:salute:

Michal788 02-13-12 06:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sidmo001 (Post 1838060)
Hey there mate

With the v5.02 I have ran into this graphical problem.

http://s13.postimage.org/ftghknw7b/s...0_09_12_79.png

&

http://s16.postimage.org/i2aqw3k6d/s...0_09_31_73.png

I get this crazy UI when ever load the mod, with and without other mods.

Any clue what might be causing this?

It is something with your pagedefault en pagehub what is corrupt.

Sepp von Ch. 02-13-12 06:32 AM

Sidmo001, is your game patched?

sidmo001 02-13-12 06:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Josef von Posorschitz (Post 1838125)
Sidmo001, is your game patched?

to 1.2, yes.

ldu30 02-13-12 10:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sidmo001 (Post 1838129)
to 1.2, yes.

HI, i have a @sidmo001 problem too, with stock game no mods on it.Patched to 1.2 ,clean installed of sim.

Greetings from Basque country.

Michal788 02-13-12 12:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ldu30 (Post 1838207)
HI, i have a @sidmo001 problem too, with stock game no mods on it.Patched to 1.2 ,clean installed of sim.

Greetings from Basque country.

Restore the orginal page default hud and page main. (data/script/menu)
Some reason Jsgme can not bring the orginal back if you disable the mod.

So make always a backup of that 2 files.

reaper7 02-13-12 01:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sidmo001 (Post 1838060)
Hey there mate

With the v5.02 I have ran into this graphical problem.

I get this crazy UI when ever load the mod, with and without other mods.

Any clue what might be causing this?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lewis Wingerter (Post 1838117)
Hi Reaper 5.01 is working very well:up:. The only problem that I found is the control panel for the torpedo; sometime when you click on the icon it wont open(in both ozo and periscope)all other icon seem to be working. I been using 5.01 and OH II 1.7 with the patch and have played only about 2 hours and had no problem:yeah: I will report any problem best of luck on 5.02:salute:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Michal788 (Post 1838122)
It is something with your pagedefault en pagehub what is corrupt.

Thats definitely an error in one of the scripts. Don't know why it works for me though. I'll Install SH5 to another PC and try it on that.
Can anyone running V5.02 when ingame Alt-Tab out of the game, you should see a error message from the script manager - stating whats causing the error.

Ragtag 02-13-12 01:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DrJones (Post 1838090)
Don't be so arrogant:nope:...do you really think dll's are some kind of secret. I know a lot of people here who can get any information out of dll's as they are needed. (And sometimes the origin code as they are written);)

You are still a skilled modder and you are making a really good work here:up:...but your community behavior is quiet awful:nope:...

...more i don't have to add here...:yep:

Regards

DrJones:salute:

+1

Modders should work together not against eachother. In the end Ubisoft owns the code.

reaper7 02-13-12 02:35 PM

Ok Guys - News for those having Issues running Ui-Boat V5.02.
I've just done a fresh Install of Sh5 to another of my PC's (lower spec - but just about runs it).
This PC never had SH5 installed to it so no chance of errors due to same files etc.
Installed JGSME then added the Mod as uploaded to Subim of Ui-Boat V5.02.
Activated the Mod and ran the Sim.
Ui-Boat V5.02 ran perfectly no errors in any scripts or any other misbehaving.
So looks like the issues people are having may be due to JGSME not actually copying over all the Files due to similarities to those from V5.01 still in its history.

Not sure how this is rectified, any one have any experience with JSGME in this area???

At least we know that V5.02 is working as intended :yep:

Newinger 02-13-12 02:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by reaper7 (Post 1838338)
Ok Guys - News for those having Issues running Ui-Boat V5.02.
I've just done a fresh Install of Sh5 to another of my PC's (lower spec - but just about runs it).
This PC never had SH5 installed to it so no chance of errors due to same files etc.
Installed JGSME then added the Mod as uploaded to Subim of Ui-Boat V5.02.
Activated the Mod and ran the Sim.
Ui-Boat V5.02 ran perfectly no errors in any scripts or any other misbehaving.
So looks like the issues people are having may be due to JGSME not actually copying over all the Files due to similarities to those from V5.01 still in its history.

No. Unfortunately not. A really clean SH5 -- directly after installing and patching to 1.2 -- shows for me the same issues like sidmo has posted. :(

Perhaps it's an issue regarding file paths or language? I use a German Windows 7 and have installed SH5 into "c:\silent hunter 5".