SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM Radio Room Forums (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/index.php)
-   SH5 Mods Workshop (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/forumdisplay.php?f=249)
-   -   [INF] sobers Subsim Bonus Mega Mod All In One 1421 20072017 (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?t=192374)

SixthFall 01-04-13 10:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sober (Post 1988416)
Go to the MEP file and with notepad substitute the real enviro with dynamic enviro . Load the new MEP file . Mod enabler/ Tasks/ Load mod profile . You wony have to start a new career .

Thanks sober! Great mod list by the way mate!

SixthFall 01-05-13 01:33 PM

got another one for you: Is the BARF mod compatable with this soup, or is it even needed?
http://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?t=164953

bart 01-05-13 04:23 PM

Hi sober....

I'm currently using the MMM mod but thinking of giving your mod a try in the next campaign I do.

One of the things that I do like about the MMM mod is it incorporates stormy's das boot sound mod however I've been updating the MMM mod and it's getting a bit unstable with the odd CTD.

One question for you.....how come you haven't included stormy's mod in your list? any particular reason?

Like the new pic on the front page :up:

THE_MASK 01-05-13 04:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bart (Post 1988812)
Hi sober....

I'm currently using the MMM mod but thinking of giving your mod a try in the next campaign I do.

One of the things that I do like about the MMM mod is it incorporates stormy's das boot sound mod however I've been updating the MMM mod and it's getting a bit unstable with the odd CTD.

One question for you.....how come you haven't included stormy's mod in your list? any particular reason?

Like the new pic on the front page :up:

its a great mod but where would it go in my list . How do i get my wasd keys back to move around ? You need the german voice pack , i dont understand german .

bart 01-05-13 04:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sober (Post 1988818)
its a great mod but where would it go in my list . How do i get my wasd keys back to move around ? You need the german voice pack , i dont understand german .

Neither do I :dead: but it adds sooo much immersion I think. Lots of sound clips from das boot.

As for the movement key's I'm not sure on that one. I've been using the arrow keys for so long now it's second nature! I take it you prefer the wasd keys?

Philipp_Thomsen 01-05-13 07:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sober (Post 1988818)

Only voice is in german, text is displayed in english (subtitle).
Also, with time you start learning what they are saying, as it's a limited amount of text/content.

THE_MASK 01-05-13 08:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Philipp_Thomsen (Post 1988877)
Also, with time you start learning what they are saying, as it's a limited amount of text/content.

What about the wasd keys , i hate using arrow keys . Also where in the mod list would it go ?

vdbeek 01-06-13 05:47 AM

Awesome, thanks for the list!

Tonci87 01-06-13 07:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Philipp_Thomsen (Post 1988877)

SOber I would be really happy if you could get this into the list. It´s much better if they speak german :up:

puphead 01-06-13 09:29 AM

Hellow and Happy New year for all !!!

Is it possible to get all these submodes as one pack as it looks like I've already exceeded my daily limit of 5 ??? :D

silentmichal 01-06-13 11:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by puphead (Post 1989060)
Hellow and Happy New year for all !!!

Is it possible to get all these submodes as one pack as it looks like I've already exceeded my daily limit of 5 ??? :D

Without payments - no, it's impossible :shifty:. You can create 2nd account (it's rather illegal), or pay, here:

http://www.subsim.com/radioroom/payments.php

Philipp_Thomsen 01-06-13 11:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sober (Post 1988887)
What about the wasd keys , i hate using arrow keys . Also where in the mod list would it go ?

It can go as last enabled mod, just gotta make it compatible with everything else. Gotta ask Stormy to change the command keys, everything else is pretty much just sound files.

I'll see what I can do here.

puphead 01-06-13 01:35 PM

I'll stick to my daily limit than :03:

volodya61 01-06-13 02:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by puphead (Post 1989147)
I'll stick to my daily limit than :03:

free tip: search in Google, there are most of the mods on other hosting sites..

bart 01-06-13 03:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Philipp_Thomsen (Post 1989110)
It can go as last enabled mod, just gotta make it compatible with everything else. Gotta ask Stormy to change the command keys, everything else is pretty much just sound files.

:up:

This mod rocks......it adds so much immersion to the game.

Keep us informed philipp, thanks for offering to get it sorted.:rock:

THE_MASK 01-06-13 05:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Philipp_Thomsen (Post 1989110)

I can put this mod after dbsm to get the wasd keys back .

http://www.subsim.com/radioroom/down...o=file&id=1561

THE_MASK 01-06-13 05:34 PM

I will compile another MEP file using the stormys DBSM mod . i will figure out wher everything goes . This will be a seperate MEP file to make it easy for people to know what files to download and in what order .

denny927 01-06-13 06:10 PM

maybe a silly question, but I have to run dbgview every time I want to start sh5?thanks

THE_MASK 01-06-13 06:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by denny927 (Post 1989280)
maybe a silly question, but I have to run dbgview every time I want to start sh5?thanks

No :salute:

THE_MASK 01-06-13 06:37 PM

0930 07\01\2013 added stormys DBSM
cross everything this works
You will have to start a new campaign