SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM Radio Room Forums (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/index.php)
-   Comments to SUBSIM Review (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/forumdisplay.php?f=172)
-   -   August 2011 New Member Sign Up (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?t=186222)

Magic1111 08-06-11 10:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jensus1983 (Post 1721792)
:salute:

:salute::salute::salute:Willkommen !!! :salute::salute::salute:

frau kaleun 08-06-11 10:09 AM

Welcome, n00bz! Stick around and you will be old salts in no time. :salute:

sturmstiger 08-06-11 11:31 AM

Hello all!

Hey everyone! I'm Bo, and I've been a Harpoon 3 and Dangerous Waters player for a couple of years. Nice to meet you all!

Jimbuna 08-06-11 11:38 AM

Hi and Welcome Bo :salute:

AJ94CAP 08-06-11 11:43 AM

Salute!

I am a new member here at Subsim. I play SH3 with GWX but mostly SH4 with FOTRS and many other smaller mods. Also, if any of you guys are familiar with the "Rise of Flight" flight simulator, I am a regular at the official forum and go by the same username as here. Thousands of posts there. Almost none here. haha. Oh yeah, and I live in the US of A. :rock: The sims I play are Il-2 1946, Rise of Flight, SH3, and SH4.

Scandiman 08-06-11 01:45 PM

New to this forum

Hey Everyone,

Been a longtime fan of Flight & Sub sims before switching to a Mac. I thought my Sub sim days were over till stumbling across Crossover Games & Steam. SH III & IV work flawlessly and it is a thrill to hit the high seas again!

I did figure out how to mod some things, but couldn't get JSGME to work. Still happy with the Map & Environmental Mod that really enhance the gameplay!

I am hoping for SH V to be able to run someday on my Mac, but am very happy to back in the game.

This is a great site and resource to Sub Sim fans and I am delighted to be a part of the community!

Cheers

Magic1111 08-06-11 01:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sturmstiger (Post 1722076)
Hey everyone! I'm Bo, and I've been a Harpoon 3 and Dangerous Waters player for a couple of years. Nice to meet you all!

Quote:

Originally Posted by AJ94CAP (Post 1722084)
Salute!

I am a new member here at Subsim. I play SH3 with GWX but mostly SH4 with FOTRS and many other smaller mods. Also, if any of you guys are familiar with the "Rise of Flight" flight simulator, I am a regular at the official forum and go by the same username as here. Thousands of posts there. Almost none here. haha. Oh yeah, and I live in the US of A. :rock: The sims I play are Il-2 1946, Rise of Flight, SH3, and SH4.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scandiman (Post 1722204)
Hey Everyone,

Been a longtime fan of Flight & Sub sims before switching to a Mac. I thought my Sub sim days were over till stumbling across Crossover Games & Steam. SH III & IV work flawlessly and it is a thrill to hit the high seas again!

I did figure out how to mod some things, but couldn't get JSGME to work. Still happy with the Map & Environmental Mod that really enhance the gameplay!

I am hoping for SH V to be able to run someday on my Mac, but am very happy to back in the game.

This is a great site and resource to Sub Sim fans and I am delighted to be a part of the community!

Cheers

:salute::salute::salute:Welcome aboard all !!!:salute::salute::salute:

whitebread1 08-06-11 02:21 PM

Hello all! Long time player of Silent Hunter 3&4, and part-time lurker of subsim!!!

Magic1111 08-06-11 02:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by whitebread1 (Post 1722228)
Hello all! Long time player of Silent Hunter 3&4, and part-time lurker of subsim!!!

:salute::salute::salute:Welcome aboard !!!:salute::salute::salute:

Harcor 08-06-11 02:55 PM

Hi Guys I am Harcor, from Munich germany, I am here since Silent hunter III, but had very little time to visit the forum lately. I´ts about time I introduce myself.
I started to play sub games with silent service II.
I remember those days when my father was still at my side playing night after night that game. He would have loved Silent hunter V with all this Eye Candy
Then Silent Hunter III arrived. WOOOOOOOOOOOW. -:yeah:great times.
Thanks for all the efforts being done to make this game the best out there.

Thanks Subsim

Harcor:rock:

Jimbuna 08-06-11 03:03 PM

A warm SubSim welcome to you all :salute:

Fish In The Water 08-06-11 04:13 PM

Welcome aboard folks! Great to see you at SubSim! :sunny:

Husker 08-07-11 12:00 AM

Good Evening

Great site, great folks! I have been playing Harpoon, Fleet command and of course sub sims since my days in the US Navy. I remember playing the very first version of 688 attack sub MANY yrs ago!

I still play Fleet Command and still love it!

Bob

BlackAdder23 08-07-11 01:51 AM

Hiya

Hello all.. My name is Elvin,47 from Miami Florida. I have been a fan of submarines since I first saw " Run Silent,Run Deep" a long,long,long time ago.:D Since then I have played every WWII sub sim that has ever been released. I'm just getting into SH5 and remembered this particular forum where I got some great mods for SH3 so I might not be considered a newbie.But still, looking at this site, I continue to learn something new and to see the great work being done to enhance these games. Right off I give a big salute :salute: to all those who bust their butts in creating the mods!! Keep up the good work....:Kaleun_Thumbs_Up:

Fish In The Water 08-07-11 02:25 AM

Welcome Bob and Elvin, hope you both enjoy the site! :sunny:

Magic1111 08-07-11 06:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Husker (Post 1722510)
Great site, great folks! I have been playing Harpoon, Fleet command and of course sub sims since my days in the US Navy. I remember playing the very first version of 688 attack sub MANY yrs ago!

I still play Fleet Command and still love it!

Bob

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlackAdder23 (Post 1722552)
Hello all.. My name is Elvin,47 from Miami Florida. I have been a fan of submarines since I first saw " Run Silent,Run Deep" a long,long,long time ago.:D Since then I have played every WWII sub sim that has ever been released. I'm just getting into SH5 and remembered this particular forum where I got some great mods for SH3 so I might not be considered a newbie.But still, looking at this site, I continue to learn something new and to see the great work being done to enhance these games. Right off I give a big salute :salute: to all those who bust their butts in creating the mods!! Keep up the good work....:Kaleun_Thumbs_Up:

:salute::salute::salute:Welcome aboard both !!! :salute::salute::salute:

DeadlyWalrus 08-07-11 09:39 AM

Hello

Greetings everyone! I appear to have set up an account years ago but never actually made any use of it. It looks like there's been some great work done on SH4 since then so I think it's time for me to dust off my copy and jump back in.

BrianW 08-08-11 12:30 AM

A quick hello

Well, hello everyone. This is BrianW, and I've been a member here since 2010. My last visit was 11/02/2010, but I haven't been playing much SH4 over the last few months.

I started in sub sims with the original Silent Service from Microprose, on a 4.77 Tandy 1000. Have played them on and off since then, and am now getting back into SH4.
Thanks,
BWW

Magic1111 08-08-11 01:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BrianW (Post 1723140)
Well, hello everyone. This is BrianW, and I've been a member here since 2010. My last visit was 11/02/2010, but I haven't been playing much SH4 over the last few months.

I started in sub sims with the original Silent Service from Microprose, on a 4.77 Tandy 1000. Have played them on and off since then, and am now getting back into SH4.
Thanks,
BWW

:salute::salute::salute:Welcome aboard !!!:salute::salute::salute:

Fish In The Water 08-08-11 02:40 AM

Welcome back Brian, and thanks for saying hi! :sunny: