SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM Radio Room Forums (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/index.php)
-   SH4 ATO Mods (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/forumdisplay.php?f=234)
-   -   [WIP] Kriegsmarine Mod (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?t=141629)

iksoks 10-12-08 02:06 PM

just have to say that i admire and respect u enormously for this effort !!!

Cant wait till its done to try it out. I always wanted to command a BB in a classic naval shoot-out.

Best of luck to you sir !!! :rock:

ivank 10-13-08 02:26 PM

Thank you! Im almost done with the campaign again! I didnt save the convoy files b4

Sledgehammer427 10-13-08 03:47 PM

matter of fact, i barely have to do anything to convert those ships

the ship configuration files are pretty much exactly the same, all you really gotta do is modify this file that i can't remember...but all you have to do is add the ships into that file, then convert the textures to .DDS, and thats it.

tomhugill 10-14-08 07:32 AM

Probably the wrong thread but Ive got the Scharn working with the Graf Spee guns , just need a hand with the gun placement , if anyone could help

ivank 10-16-08 04:12 PM

Anyone know how to make a ship capsize? I'm sick of the playable ships just sinking on an even keel! How do I edit their sinking behaviour?

Sledgehammer427 10-25-08 12:50 PM

a few finishing touches on the scharn model, proper screw housings done, and rudders fixed.
I already have the guns on the Eugen done, per history.

Selyditz-or seydlitz, whichever it was, will be tough, but i am trying to figure out how to model a proper flight deck...nvm, new idea!

rudders corrected on bismarck, bulkiness=null

free time...zilch
:rotfl:

ivank 10-25-08 01:22 PM

glad to see that shammer! cant wait to test them!

wolf24 11-19-08 10:04 AM

hi guys,

any news about release date?
cant wait to test this great mod.

wolf

ivank 11-19-08 07:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wolf24
hi guys,

any news about release date?
cant wait to test this great mod.

wolf

Hey there, since my computer got a virus and I lost everything, work has been slow for me. Sledgehammer, Tom, and Darkfish are making great progress. But two members just stopped communcating with me, one of which was going to make playable bridges and German Destroyers! So in light of this the release date has been pushed back till Q1 of '09(for V1)

ivank 11-19-08 07:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sledgehammer427
a few finishing touches on the scharn model, proper screw housings done, and rudders fixed.
I already have the guns on the Eugen done, per history.

Selyditz-or seydlitz, whichever it was, will be tough, but i am trying to figure out how to model a proper flight deck...nvm, new idea!

rudders corrected on bismarck, bulkiness=null

free time...zilch
:rotfl:

any screenshots?

audessy 01-09-09 03:39 AM

This would be a dream come true for me. I wish you the best of luck.

I'm envisioning this as somewhat of a offline navy field on a non stone age graphics engine. PERFECTION

Admiral Von Gerlach 02-03-09 02:31 AM

i am sorry to hear about the virus. two campaigns that might be of interest....well one to start is the Norway episode, many fine ship actions ..the DD action at Narvik and the ambush of the HMS Glorious by the German Battlecruisers...many other possibliteis come to mind, this is great work and I am very glad to see it happening.

pomquent51 05-21-09 08:30 AM

hello have you a link to download this mod ( if it is already done )

Bunkerw0808 11-23-13 01:02 PM

Best mods die fast.......