SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM Radio Room Forums (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/index.php)
-   DW Mod Workshop (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/forumdisplay.php?f=196)
-   -   Index of Stickied topics + RA Mod Discussion here (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?t=145517)

-GrayOwl- 11-06-09 03:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fitzcarraldo (Post 1200041)
The new update for the RA mod is coming soon?

January 2010?

I like the mod but there are many bugs...I wait for the next update.

IŽll uninstall DW with RA and return to LWAMI...Or I will conserve the DW RA installation and re-install DW with LWAMI or Alfa Tau...

Regards.

Fitz :salute:

We shall be grateful for illumination - " I like the mod but there are many bugs... I wait for the next update. "
Give the description these bugs.

dd149 11-06-09 04:13 PM

Don't worry gray owl if you can fix the original game bugs, it will be already a great achievement. What is the progress o the new release by the way?

-GrayOwl- 11-06-09 04:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dd149 (Post 1200100)
Don't worry gray owl if you can fix the original game bugs, it will be already a great achievement. What is the progress o the new release by the way?

But i not informed about "original game bugs" :)

goldorak 11-06-09 04:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by -GrayOwl- (Post 1200118)
But i not informed about "original game bugs" :)

Well for one the DSRV not working. ^_^
Now if you could fix that in the navalsimengine it would definitely rock. :rock: :salute:

-GrayOwl- 11-06-09 05:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by goldorak (Post 1200123)
Well for one the DSRV not working. ^_^
Now if you could fix that in the navalsimengine it would definitely rock. :rock: :salute:

To disconnect physics of game.
It is impossible.
Having removed a mistake with DSRV- all defective physics of game will be broken.
Unfortunately is an irreplaceable loss...

Castout 11-06-09 06:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fitzcarraldo (Post 1200041)
The new update for the RA mod is coming soon?

January 2010?

I like the mod but there are many bugs...I wait for the next update.

IŽll uninstall DW with RA and return to LWAMI...Or I will conserve the DW RA installation and re-install DW with LWAMI or Alfa Tau...

Regards.

What bugs? DWX is GREAT! It is definitely not buggy :DL

fitzcarraldo 11-06-09 07:06 PM

...But the RA Reinforce Alert mod is plenty of bugs...Please, read the post in the Red Rogers Forum...:yeah:

CrazyMan and the russian team is working in the corrections!

Regards

Castout 11-07-09 02:27 AM

You mean DWX??! So far it's not buggy for me as play it. But I mostly play the sub :hmmm:

Mau 11-07-09 01:02 PM

Just want to make sure?? We are talking the same thing (``DWX`` and RA??) right?
ANy comments on the surface or air sides (buggy wise).
For installation, what do I need (files with fixed doctrine...) and what are the steps.
That would be great if someone can answer those questions!!

Thank you!

whiskey111 11-11-09 03:01 PM

Another question "how to install this". Sorry but readmy file is not so clear as it should be.
I have twelve zipped files. Should I unzipped all of them or just one ?
Someone was writting that installed it on LWAMI. Is this possible ?

Castout 11-11-09 08:57 PM

I think only two parts instead
http://www.redrodgers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4912

And update
http://www.ra-dwx.narod.ru/todo.htm

To install put everything from DWX one xtract to your main DW game directory then run the bat file. It will then install everything.

To install the update simply replace the files provided by the update.

whiskey111 11-12-09 03:58 AM

Unfortunately links doesn't work (for part 1 and 2).

Castout 11-12-09 07:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by whiskey111 (Post 1202427)
Unfortunately links doesn't work (for part 1 and 2).

Are you by any chance using a referrer control program. HTTP referrer must be set to normal(be allowed) for download to succeed. I just tried to download they are okay. If you're using HTTP referrer forger or the like you need to allow the browser HTTP referrer to work to download the files.:)

whiskey111 11-12-09 08:49 AM

referrer control program - what is this ?!

Castout 11-12-09 09:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by whiskey111 (Post 1202473)
referrer control program - what is this ?!

It's a browser add on to fool site where or what page you just came from :).
Anyway the links are working fine when I checked them. I had to disable my HTTP referrer forger though other wise I couldn't download them.
I just checked again and the links are fine.

From Wiki
The referrer, or HTTP referrer — also known by the common misspelling referer that occurs as an HTTP header field — identifies, from the point of view of an internet webpage or resource, the address of the webpage (commonly the URL, the more generic URI or the i18n updated IRI) of the resource which links to it. By checking the referrer, the new page can see where the request came from. Referrer logging is used to allow websites and web servers to identify where people are visiting them from, for promotional or security purposes. Referrer is a popular tool to combat cross-site request forgery, but such security mechanisms do not work when the referrer is disabled. Referrer is widely used for statistical purposes.