SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM Radio Room Forums (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/index.php)
-   Subsim Events & Activities (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/forumdisplay.php?f=236)
-   -   2011 SUBSIM Werewolf Game Thread (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?t=184838)

Jimbuna 06-30-11 10:18 AM

Jimbuna stood in the Great Hall not far from ..........and thought 'Day will be upon us any minute now'.

Pioneer 06-30-11 10:19 AM

@ The Enigma

"You got it right. Does it mean anything to you?"

The Enigma 06-30-11 10:23 AM

I'm not sure.
As far as I know (yet), there is no human who can fight a werewolf.
Humans, until now, can only kill a werewolf when its presenting it self as a human,
like we are doing when we Lynch someone.

I think that you being behind that painting at the moment of the attack, has something to do with it.

Could it be that the painting has somehow protected you or is my imagination playing games with me?

AVGWarhawk 06-30-11 10:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mookiemookie (Post 1694784)
Mookie continues his grumbling...

"And how do these werewolves do that anyways? Say if me werewolf mate brought over dinner and it was just a foot and they sort of said, 'Have a bit.' I'd almost be a bit like, 'I want to know a bit about the person first...' I'd want an organic foot. I'd want to know the history of it. Did he have athlete's foot? How often did he change his socks? Just a little bit of something that goes, 'Yeah, this is a nice foot, it's worth eating.'

*Avgwarhawk tosses lunch at the very thought of toe-cheese*:dead:

The Enigma 06-30-11 10:27 AM

Many thanks, Pioneer.
Please come to the meeting tonight.
It's for all of us very important.

*walks away while shaking his head and looking worried*

Takeda Shingen 06-30-11 10:37 AM

As the sun begins to rise, Tak wonders if this Enigma guy will ever speak his business........

AVGWarhawk 06-30-11 10:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Takeda Shingen (Post 1694805)
As the sun begins to rise, Tak wonders if this Enigma guy will ever speak his business........

"He is assembling coffee, tea and donuts for the meeting. I hear there will be free hand outs."

:DL

Tarrasque 06-30-11 10:40 AM

"That or he's gathering us all into one place to be slaughtered."

Jimbuna 06-30-11 10:41 AM

Jimbuna stands there overlooking his peer group and overhearing one or two hushed conversations and looks at the sun rising.

Onkel Neal 06-30-11 10:48 AM

During the night, each of the survivors found opportunities to scout the castle, examine the grounds, raid the larder, and reflect on recent events. As the dawn broke, each man, whether German, British, or American was filled with a sense of new-found optimism. To breathe! To survive! To exist!

They all collected in the Great Hall. Jimbuna was gnawing on a potted meat sandwich with freshly bread baked by Takeda.

"Looking death in the face ain't so bad when there's fresh rye and beer to go with it," said Jim.

Mookie laughed. "To think, a week ago we were on approach and my biggest worry was the trim pump for the number 4 ballast tank."

AVG Warhawk entered, followed by Enigma and Tarrasque.

"Did we make it through the night without casualty?" asked Tarrasque. He counted off. "We seem to be two men short, one of ours and one of yours."

Jim paused mid-chew. They rose and went out the door... black vultures were already gathering, marking the scene of misfortune. The band rushed through the Inner Ward. At the entrance to the Widow's Den lay two corpses, Pioneer and August. In the German soldier's hand was a Luger, in the American's, a silver pocket watch.

Enigma bent over and checked the Luger. "Empty, all shots expended."

"Blimey," said Mookie, "I hoped we had shot the last of them last night when we pulled the plug on Ducimus."

"God love us, can't we be left in peace?" asked Takeda.

AVGWarhawk stared at the remains grimly. "God does not exist on this island. Only the devil."

Day begins

Tarrasque 06-30-11 10:55 AM

"No, goddammit!!"

*Turns to Takeda*

"You! When you were secured, the killings slowed. Now you're out again they've increased. You must be one of them!"

*Turns to the others*

"We have to kill it now. Before it gets a chance to kill any one else"

*Aims his rifle at the American with his finger poised over the trigger*

((Lynch vote for Takeda. In case you couldn't guess!!))

Takeda Shingen 06-30-11 10:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tarrasque (Post 1694837)
"No, goddammit!!"

*Turns to Takeda*

"You! When you were secured, the killings slowed. Now you're out again they've increased. You must be one of them!"

*Turns to the others*

Tak calmly stares down the barrel of the gun.

"In case you haven't noticed, it was I that said Ducimus was a beast. He was. And today, I tell you something else: AVGWarhawk is one as well. Lynch me if you like, it doesn't matter to me anymore, but it will not stop the killings."

(Lynch vote for AVGWarhawk)

mookiemookie 06-30-11 11:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tarrasque (Post 1694837)
"No, goddammit!!"

*Turns to Takeda*

*Turns to the others*

*Mookie shouts at Tarrasque* Stand down, chief! That is a direct order from a superior officer. You will unload that weapon and place it on the ground. Now." There was an icy tone in his voice. "Men, seize Mr. AVGWarhawk, and Mr. Tarrasque as well if he refuses to relinquish his weapon."

AVGWarhawk 06-30-11 11:04 AM

"Not a good idea Mookie. Who is to say you are not a werewolf? A werewolf with weapons. Not quite balanced is it? I will keep my weapon."

*brandishes weapon*

'Keep back please. I trust no one but Tarrasque. We worked together in the trenches. We survived two nights as as team."

Takeda Shingen 06-30-11 11:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AVGWarhawk (Post 1694852)
"Not a good idea Mookie. Who is to say you are not a werewolf? A werewolf with weapons. Not quite balanced is it? I will keep my weapon."

*brandishes weapon*

'Keep back please. I trust no one but Tarrasque. We worked together in the trenches. We survived two nights as as team."

Tak's eyes went back and forth, from AVG to Tarrasque.

"How odd." He said in an unimpassioned voice. "How very odd."