SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM Radio Room Forums (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/index.php)
-   SH5 Mods Workshop (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/forumdisplay.php?f=249)
-   -   [REL] CSP Magui Interface for SH5 (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?t=181370)

DrJones 12-09-12 02:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gap (Post 1972975)
I agree: this mod is a little masterwork. :up:

Well done flostt :)

Thank you DrJones, with this last piece of information, and after confrontation with the english version by flostt, the italian version will follow shortly :yep:

Thank you very much...

Best Regards

DrJones

DrJones 12-09-12 02:34 PM

Is there anyone who can make some true Material on this so that we can implement this one?

Thanks so far

DrJones:salute:

http://s019.radikal.ru/i627/1209/26/59210ab927cd.jpg

Lewis Wingerter 12-09-12 02:43 PM

3.0 not working

Hi Drjones Your CSPMI 2.0 beta works great. I am using it with OH2. I downloaded CPMI 3.0 and cant get it to work. When I load it up and try to go to the bunker The sound and video bog down like it stuck in a loop. The mouse has guite await in movement and when it move it jump. I tried both file of CSPMI3.0 that you had posted on your post one and both does the same. From reading the other post it appears that I an the only one having this problem at this time. Thanks in advance for any help.
Keep up the great work:up: LW

DrJones 12-09-12 03:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lewis Wingerter (Post 1972992)
Hi Drjones Your CSPMI 2.0 beta works great. I am using it with OH2. I downloaded CPMI 3.0 and cant get it to work. When I load it up and try to go to the bunker The sound and video bog down like it stuck in a loop. The mouse has guite await in movement and when it move it jump. I tried both file of CSPMI3.0 that you had posted on your post one and both does the same. From reading the other post it appears that I an the only one having this problem at this time. Thanks in advance for any help.
Keep up the great work:up: LW

#

Hey Mate,

that sounds interesting. :hmmm:

can you post the mods and their order you are using?

Thank you

Best Regards

Lewis Wingerter 12-09-12 08:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DrJones (Post 1973012)
#

Hey Mate,

that sounds interesting. :hmmm:

can you post the mods and their order you are using?

Thank you

Best Regards

Hi DrJones. Here my mod list I hope this will help

IRAI 0037
OH Full V2
TDW mines subnet detectible in hydro OH v2
radio messages 1-2-0 german voice
radio messages 1-2-0 non new UI stock
part magul v3.0
part magul v 3.0 eng text ver
gap mano scope reduced lt zeiss
advance shift key 2.1
dbsm music 1-0-4
realistic ammo amount for aa &deck gun
remove logo intro tdw

drifter63 12-09-12 10:37 PM

CTD

When I install to a stock game I get a crash to desktop, what is the best order to install with other mods? thanks!

LemonA 12-10-12 12:04 AM

My rating for this release is at best 2/5 points.
To say that this mod is a chistmas present ... is bold statement.
IMO it has alpha-status with bunch of errors, some design-failures but also some nice features such as the changeable course/rudder etc. changer (by clicking on the pin-extend), the fold-away command-line, sin-cos-tables etc.

I could not open/not find the "Angriefschibe" but from the pictures above i can say the errors in there a not corrected (markings are ca. 0.5° off). Also i bet the maneuvering board (created by sublynx) has also marking-errors (ca. 1 degree off) in there and this is not corrected. I have tried that ManeuveringBoard 3 or 4 months ago.

gap 12-10-12 05:55 AM

Italian texts for CSP Magui v3: :up:

http://www.mediafire.com/?o2alg9higqbpjwj

Quote:

Originally Posted by DrJones (Post 1972990)
Is there anyone who can make some true Material on this so that we can implement this one?http://s019.radikal.ru/i627/1209/26/59210ab927cd.jpg

Well I could try, but I would like to see a good picture of the real thing before committing myself on it :03:

DrJones 12-10-12 01:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by drifter63 (Post 1973211)
When I install to a stock game I get a crash to desktop, what is the best order to install with other mods? thanks!

Is the stock game Updated to version 1.2????

DrJones 12-10-12 01:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gap (Post 1973301)
Italian texts for CSP Magui v3: :up:

http://www.mediafire.com/?o2alg9higqbpjwj

Well I could try, but I would like to see a good picture of the real thing before committing myself on it :03:

Thank you very much mate...i will add an downloadlink to the first post tomorrow

Best Regards

DrJones 12-10-12 01:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lewis Wingerter (Post 1973173)
Hi DrJones. Here my mod list I hope this will help

IRAI 0037
OH Full V2
TDW mines subnet detectible in hydro OH v2
radio messages 1-2-0 german voice put this after magui v3
radio messages 1-2-0 non new UI stock put this after magui v3
part magul v3.0
part magul v 3.0 eng text ver
gap mano scope reduced lt zeiss
advance shift key 2.1
dbsm music 1-0-4
realistic ammo amount for aa &deck gun
remove logo intro tdw

Hey Mate,

please test if the magui v3 is working as a stand alone modification with the stock game.

radio messages 1-2-0 german voice and radio messages 1-2-0 non new UI stock has to be added after magui v3

please give me some feedback

Best Regards

DrJones

Lewis Wingerter 12-10-12 02:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DrJones (Post 1973535)
Hey Mate,

please test if the magui v3 is working as a stand alone modification with the stock game.

radio messages 1-2-0 german voice and radio messages 1-2-0 non new UI stock has to be added after magui v3

please give me some feedback

Best Regards

DrJones

Hey mate. I tried it as a stand alone. I tried going from my campaign bunker and it CTD same as driffer63. I then tried from a historical mission it work except the big compass was in middle of screen and I could not get it to move. I then tried a new campaign and I got the big comass in the middle of screen which I couldn't close or move, and I could not get the control under the speech box in the lower rt corner. I hope this will help you . Thank LW

gap 12-10-12 02:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DrJones (Post 1973531)
Thank you very much mate...i will add an downloadlink to the first post tomorrow

Best Regards

Thank you too pal :)

drifter63 12-10-12 04:21 PM

CTD

The game is 1.2 if I put CSP Maqui v3 with just the stock game no mods it loads to the main screen ok but when I go to exit the game it says exit and back together and I can't exit the game? no missions work either I hope I can get this great mod working.:D

DrJones 12-10-12 04:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by drifter63 (Post 1973651)
The game is 1.2 if I put CSP Maqui v3 with just the stock game no mods it loads to the main screen ok but when I go to exit the game it says exit and back together and I can't exit the game? no missions work either I hope I can get this great mod working.:D

Hey Mate,

thanks for you response. I don't really know why the game doing so...mybe here is the problem wich often posted here.

Is this a new clean installation of sh5 or have you still used some other mods before....